In this thread we post Paladin clothing

In this thread we post Paladin clothing.

>A de facto prostitute who made her profession selling her job
>Incredibly high-cut dress that ends even above her pelvis

That's not paladin clothes you fucking licentious hedonist. At best she's a high-class courtesan. The kind KANGZ and KWEENZ fuck on the side. A proper Paladin (female) covers her shoulders, chest and knees in public at all times.

>I'm running a Paladin of the Raven Queen

Deus Vult

Is there a worse god than the Raven Queen? That one just really channels the idea of a DM's fat goth girlfriend

>This

The best paladin armor is that which you don't know a female is wearing it.

>my dick
Got any more of this?

>Hospitaller
>White latin cross on black

You failed Heraldry 101 right?

Well, that'd depend on the standards of decency of her culture, wouldn't it?

I like how his quotes get mis-interpreted and posted on inspirational blogs.

>Undercover paladin

Cant understand why someone would want the innacuracy of an AK in a smaller package.

It's a religious thing

>implying the inaccuracy of an AK matters in close quarters

Do you even /k/?

I mean, they are somewhat inspirational. He's a good example of a religious character who is defined by that but still strives to do good, and has moved on from a wicked past.

Decisively no.

I just tried to imagine a worse god, and fell short when I remembered the Raven Queen hates undead but uses undead servants.

Could work as a fancy tabard or surcoat when worn over armour.

I'd warily accept this for a priestess or oracle, but not a paladin.

>armor covered in etchings of "fuck you"
Yes.

>Let me post le inaccurate AK meme
Please tell us all how any grunt will ever need an assault rifle that can remain accurate above 400 meters.
Go ahead, entertain us.

Do you even know how tiny human being gets at 400 meters or your brain can only operate in retarded?

Liam pls...

>Paladin of Ishtar stand-in
Here, FTFY

The Paladins are the pair of knights in the background riding off from the Bard who is trying to shove a traffic cone up his ass.

>That fish eating his head is only there to distract his enemies

>A fish doth consume mine helm. Thy queries avail thee not.

I'll take any excuse to post ornate armor. Paladin.. sure yeah. I believe in god(s)

>Please tell us all how any grunt will ever need an assault rifle that can remain accurate above 400 meters.
See Afghanistan, Switzerland and anywhere mountainous.

Not him, but at 400 meters, you apply sharpshooters. Or just use mortars.
Firing assault rifles at such distance is simply pointless, no matter if it's going to be AK-47, AR-15 or G3 or just about any other gun.

Here's your proper female paladin

oh india u so crezy

>Accepting the statement that AK's are inaccurate.

Sigh.

Cutting down shitload of arguments from the equation, let's just get to the point.

At 400 meters in mountainous terrain, you will be lucky to see your enemy, If we are talking wood cover, then you are pretty much already dead and should act as if facing snipers - so calling artillery barrage on estimated enemy position.
If we are talking rock terrain, attacker most likely has some well-secured position, which again will require artillery strike on it.

At 400 meters you can't even spot someone, unless we are talking about plain view on plain terrain without vegetation higher than well-trimmed grass. How then you expect to use weapon that at best has reflector sight with minimal magnification to hit something you see as if it was apple 20 meters from you?
Military sharpshooters and snipers by default operate at ranges above 200 meters. That's half the range of AK series and it already is taken by well-trained shooters with much better toys at hand.

Rings you a bell how absolutely pointless it is to assume assault rifle - a weapon to provide cover fire and compact burst capabilities at firefights within 50-80 meters - should be used on such long distance as 400 meters?
It's like trying to use pistol at range of 100 meters. Sure you can and sure it's possible. But that doesn't change the fact handgun is most suitable and designed for close range by default.

Average combat takes place at distance of 100-120 meters. Where 4/5 of shots fired exists just as a cover fire, while small detatchment of your force - be it a squad, team or ever a single guy - is getting closer and closer from the flank/back to actually hit something, most likely at half of that distance, while quarter is desirable.

So if the idea is to pour hot metal at distance of 30-40 meters at someone's back, why the hell even try to pull some Hollywood bullshit and try to hit target at range where wind, humidity and gravity need to be taken into account by trained professionals, while we are here discussing grunts with standard-issue assault rifles and basic, 6-week training?

WANT