Friendly reminder that bitcoin is going to be worth at least double what it is now in 3 years time

friendly reminder that bitcoin is going to be worth at least double what it is now in 3 years time

SALT will be worth double what it is now by the end of this month.

>bitcoin can only go up
>scarcity=value

I really don't think that most of the noobz here even know what a halving is.

you sure took a lot of risk

Priced in you mouth breather - do you understand how a market works?

because crypto is a mature and efficient market hahahaha. good luck with your ec101 finals

is this fomo or are you just stupid

>Supply and demand are meaningless

LTC splits one year before.

>mining difficulty goes up. Supply still increases
>demand ?????
kek

>Thinking bitcoin doesn't have a max supply

dw they just fork btc to 0,5MB blocks so miners can compensate with fee's if the price of bitcoin doesent increase

What kind of literal retard things 100% in 3 years matters in crypto?

which, as OP showcases we have not reached. demand is insanely volatile. I still think it will hit $20k+ one day but live in reality.

BtC is supposed to be a currency but it is not legal tender, has horrible liquidity, has no central bank, can not be used a unit of account making it the most useless currency in the world. It's just a sepeculative asset.

People don't seem to get this. SALT is as easy a pick right now as you can find. Will BTC double by the end of the month? That's much less certain. Some people just love pulling slot machine handles though.

>it is not legal tender, has horrible liquidity, has no central bank, can not be used a unit of account making it the most useless currency in the world
Hello Federal Reserve. Teaming up with Shareblue eh? Sorry to hear people don't want to deal with you anymore.
Sort of deserve it though.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have nothing against it. I'm just an econfag.

>Priced in
You think that 99% of the people buying BTC right now even know that Bitcoin has a regular halving?!!?! Hahaha

How, if its a fiatcoin? Energy backed cryptos are most likely the future.

>not legal tender
>horrible liquidity
>no central bank

holy fuck m8 you just described gold, the predominant means of exchange before the (((invention))) of fiat currency

Buy heavy in 2 and a half years, got it

>BTC IS SUPPOSE TO BE A CURRENCY

TOP KEK RETARD do you really think its 15k right now because people want to use it as a currency?

you missed your train, nocoiner, enjoy buying my coins at 100k when I cash out 10 percent to buy a lambo you fuckin fag

forks suggest it doesnt
there are like 60 million "bitcoins" already

its

>scarcity+utility=value

A clear sign of a financial illiterate is using the terms supply and demand to handwave anything he cannot explain.

you have been warned

gold isnt money Ron Paul. back to school 4 u.

Let's assume for argument's sake that this isn't priced in already. How the fuck would the mining reward halving lead to 2x the price?