Fresh Soul Reaper Quest 1: Rebirth

Twitter: twitter.com/TheHeadMasterTG
-
Rukongai, the city of wandering souls. Where those common and often unfortunate souls live out their afterlives before eventually passing on to be reborn. Large portions of it are practically lawless and loveless. However, it is said that every once in awhile, maybe every decade maybe every century, some soul from the slums ends up becoming one of those soul reapers, those slayers of hollows and shepards of souls.

And sometimes, destiny has even greater things in mind for that fortunate or simply just determined soul. Sometimes they go on to change the whole of the soul society, and maybe even the worlds beyond that.

However, few could guess that the strange girl with snow white hair, and dark purple eyes would have such a fate. She was considered little more than an oddity, no one knew her name and many thought she simply didn't have one as no one bothered to name her when she arrived.

And why would they, anytime someone tried to start up a conversation or interact with her, she'd just stare blankly at them, her wild pony tail blowing behind her as they struggled to get her to do anything but walk in silence or stare.

Eventually they would give up, and the lost white flower would continue on her way through the streets, only stopping to occasionally scrounge around for scraps or sleep in the alleyways alone

It was as if her body was empty of any sense or thought, like a doll that had stood up and started walking around with no real purpose.

Even the thugs and criminals left her alone, as she had nothing of value and didn't look fun to play with besides pushing her around for a few cheap laughs.

However, none of them could've guessed the destiny that awaited her, the lost white flower of Rukongai.

For little did they know, she did have a name. She was more than a nameless wandering spirit in a sea of souls.
cont

She was Kimi Kemuri. And on one blisteringly hot summer day, as the sun beat down on her brow and sweat rolled down her face.

She remembered her name, and woke up with a start. Confused and alone in an unfamiliar place, with little more but fragments of her living life floating around in her head.
-
Kimi Kemuri, the former lost white flower
-
Kimi Kemuri...my name echos through my head as I stare up at the sky dumbly.

I blink, the sun is in my eyes and my face is burning. My feet feel like I've been walking on glass and my eyes sting horribly. It feels like I've just woken up from a long dream. Groaning, I rub my eyes to wake up and...and realize I'm standing up.

Slowly I look down and see I'm wearing a tattered brown Kimono that's been practically torn to rags. I..don't remember wearing this. I grab it and pull on it, trying to remember when I put this on. And nearly cry out in panic and confusion as I realize, I can barely remember anything else but my name.

I look around, and see a balding man with a face ruining scar running from his lips looking at me weirdly. I back away from him, wincing in pain as it feels like someone just hammered a nail into my skull

And suddenly
I..remember who I am, I was..I was a (Each one also gives access to entirely different Abilities, Traits and Talents, so choose wisely)

[] Highschool student, a normal girl, so why am I in some kind of weird feudal village?! *+1 Intellegence, +1 willpower +1 mobility* (Quest will start a few years before bleach started)

[] Wandering Ronin, Even though I was a lady, and I don't remember how I got here *+1 strength +1 endurance +1 spirit* (Quest will start awhile before bleach started, over a 100 years, but under 200. But be aware I may take a few...minor liberties with the timeline, but nothing major or world/lore changing)

Strength: How strong and mighty you are, Effects your raw power and how much you're able to carry
Spirit: Your Spiritual power, Effects how well you can use kido/other magical abilities and general control of your Reiatsu
Endurance: How tough and resilient you are, Effects your general health, ability to take attacks and get back up after a crippling blow
Mobility: How fast and agile you are, Effects how quick you can move, how flexible your body is, and how acrobatic you are
Willpower:The force of your will, Effects your ability to throw off effects put on you by the Reiatsu of other and ability to resist the same.
Intelligence: How smart and clever you are, Effects your ability to come up with solutions and figure things out.
LUCK: How lucky you are, the only attribute that can be lowered. Points of it can be spent or burnt to reroll, undo effects, or even avoid death and reveal new abilities to the surprise of everyone

An explanation of the various attributes/ Stats

Hey HM, interesting look we have for the mc this time it seems.

>[] Wandering Ronin, Even though I was a lady, and I don't remember how I got here *+1 strength +1 endurance +1 spirit*

>[] Wandering Ronin, Even though I was a lady, and I don't remember how I got here *+1 strength +1 endurance +1 spirit* (Quest will start awhile before bleach started, over a 100 years, but under 200. But be aware I may take a few...minor liberties with the timeline, but nothing major or world/lore changing)

>[] Wandering Ronin, Even though I was a lady, and I don't remember how I got here *+1 strength +1 endurance +1 spirit* (Quest will start awhile before bleach started, over a 100 years, but under 200. But be aware I may take a few...minor liberties with the timeline, but nothing major or world/lore changing)

Great start HM, love Kimi's design. Sorry in advance for not knowing anything about Bleach.

I vote we look like emilia-tan from RE:Zero

white hair and purple eyes, so yeah she's a great example, though I suspect kimi is going to be a bit more... psychotic if we go for the ronin route, should be fun.

Ronins come in all shapes and sizes user

I like it, just give her a pony tail and the look of complete murder-lust that I think we'll go for and she'll be perfect.

A wandering ronin, even though I'm a lady..and I don't remember how I got here but I don't like the look on that guys face over there, it makes me feel like a cornered rat.

I grit my teeth as my hand reaches for my side. I gasp and look down to make sure I'm seeing this right. My..my sword isn't there..and what the hell am I wearing? Where am I?

I glare at the man and he takes a step back holding up his hands like I'm some wild animal. Hmm used to being treated like this...I think? It's all a blur, like a foggy morning.

I know I was traveling somewhere, but...I don't know how I ended up here..did I get drunk or something?

I shake my head and scratch my chin, trying to remember as the man laughs nervously, like a criminal about to lose his head.

"Are...are you feeling alright there girly? I thought you just walked around ya know" He says meekly, like a woman "You aren't going to go wild right? rip my throat out or anything"

I turn to tell him off, when suddenly I feel another pain stabbing through my skull.
cont

All I can remember is *Choose 1*
[]Blood pooling at my feet as another body falls to the ground to join the others on the moonlit road. I smirk, and clean my blade with my Kimono +5 strength +(Killer's instinct: Heightend crit chance and blood lust)
[]A demon laughing over me, as I bleed out from the bite it took out of my side. It's mask splits open and... +5 spirit +(Nearly hollow: Natural resistance to the attacks of hollows, among other things)
[]A night of revelry, I'm laughing happily as I drain another cup of sake as a brawl breaks out around me +5 Endurance +(Drunkard:Being drunk gives you bonuses rather than penalties)
[]The sound of arrows falling around me as I run forward screaming, hearing more of my comrades drop with every step I take +5 Mobility +(Mad charge:Avoid attacks by running through them)
[]The calm smile of the man who taught me how to hold a sword, as my father raises his over his neck, before swinging it down and spraying me with blood +5 Willpower +(Jaded:You have no fear..or much emotion at all really)
[]My boring old hag of a tutor drolling on and on, as I think of a way to run away from my family +5 Intelligence +(Well Mannered: Your mannerisms and general politeness make others feel at ease around you)

>[]A demon laughing over me, as I bleed out from the bite it took out of my side. It's mask splits open and... +5 spirit +(Nearly hollow: Natural resistance to the attacks of hollows, among other things)

For fucks sakes, try running a quest with a male character for once.

Got 3 more options for le MC

Number 1

>[]A demon laughing over me, as I bleed out from the bite it took out of my side. It's mask splits open and... +5 spirit +(Nearly hollow: Natural resistance to the attacks of hollows, among other things)

Or

>[]The sound of arrows falling around me as I run forward screaming, hearing more of my comrades drop with every step I take +5 Mobility +(Mad charge:Avoid attacks by running through them)

Either one should be interesting

Number 2

>[]The sound of arrows falling around me as I run forward screaming, hearing more of my comrades drop with every step I take +5 Mobility +(Mad charge:Avoid attacks by running through them)

>[]The calm smile of the man who taught me how to hold a sword, as my father raises his over his neck, before swinging it down and spraying me with blood +5 Willpower +(Jaded:You have no fear..or much emotion at all really)

Number 3
Also

>[]The calm smile of the man who taught me how to hold a sword, as my father raises his over his neck, before swinging it down and spraying me with blood +5 Willpower +(Jaded:You have no fear..or much emotion at all really)

I did
it failed after one thread, and in general I am very superstitious. So I see female mcs as good luck charms

I remember HM stating he had a male mc prepared so there could be a choice but, the general response in the threads discussing the start of this were that there was little point cause we pretty much always pick the girl option anyway.

He actually has run several of those. They all died early.

The yuri gods will not give us their blessing with a male MC user, and it's almost tradition at this point.

Welp, I have no experience with this Qm or bleach so I have no idea about what's going on

QM's quests always turn into a shitshow of Yuri and Mary sues.

If you're alright with that stick around.

Mary sue with hollow powers a la most bleach quests
or
Edgy sociopath

hmmmmmmmmmm

I got not clue about Bleach myself, so I can't help you there. As for the QM.
Rolls are Best of 5, crits override. If a second 20 is rolled in one set as the sixth roll it still counts, but not for nat1s. Nat1s and Nat20s always count even if the rolling option didn't win.
Don't panic! Nat1s aren't instant suck, just a failure.
HM quests tend to be a homebase of the /u/boat fleet. Expect accordingly (except One Piece Quest, which is romance free).

If it looks like something bad is going down, keep in mind HM, for his faults, ultimately wants to have fun together with us, he will never ever do things to fuck us over. If bad things happen its for narrative tension and so better things can come later.

Hey Amelia was not a Mary Sue!

Well said user

I'm standing in an old graveyard, the moon is shining full and bright above my head, like a pool of silver. Dull pain runs through me like a river as I lay on the ground, clutching my side as I try to keep me inside of me.

The demon that took a bite out of me stands above me, laughing loudly as it drags its knuckles over the ground as I bleed out from the hole it left in me.

Its white and horned mask splits open and...I blink and see the man, frowning as he shakes my shoulder. I growl at him and he backs away covering his face.

"Back off" I bark as I instinctively move my hand to my side for my sword "I can do a lot more than walk around you know"

"Forgive me, I was only worried about you" He says, sounding like a maiden in the hands of a bunch of thugs again "there's a lot of bad people round these parts of the rukongai, I was only worried about you"

"Yeah right" I say flatly as I slowly move my hand over to my side and turn my head over to look at how bad the wound...

I run my hand over my intact side. There's no way I could heal that...no way, and there's no way I could survive that.

"Are you blanking out again?" the bald man asks as a chill runs over me, as I realize that if that wasn't a dream I remembered than I must be dead.

"Hey" I say slowly as I swish my tongue around "Where exactly is Rukongai"

"Oh, the soul society, the land of dead souls" the man says slowly "You must've forgotten about your death and...everything else like most of us here"

"Hmm" I say as I try to take it all in...well at least a demon got me instead of some moron swinging a sword around like a streamer "so I really am dead then, hmm what a shame"

"You don't seem to be very concerned about it...hey who knows maybe you were born here and hit your head" He laughs touching my shoulder as I grab my side again and wince from phantom pain "Hey, maybe we can call you Shiro, cause of your hair...Shiro Hone sutorīto, after this district, sound good shiro?"

cont

I squint and shake my head

"Besides I don't think Bone street is very good last name, and even if I was dumb enough to think that it was" I say standing as proudly as I can, trying to adjust to the thought of being dead.. "I have a name, Kemuri, Kimi Kemuri"

"So smoke is a good last name but bone street isn't?" The man says cocking an eye brow

"Oi shut your trap before" I say grabbing his kimono as another flash of pain takes me

But theres something else...flashes of *Choose 2*
[]A group of thugs, all looking for trouble and laughing, and a pile of tattered and ruined corpses, having found it +3 strength +(Frenzy: Go wild and toss any kind of style out the window as you swing at your foe like a butcher till they die or you tire out)
[]A ghost's face in the darkness, crying out for me to help as it vanished away...like something ate it +3 spirit +(Attract: Use Reiatsu to attract anything with the ability to sense it)
[] Pain, stinging pain and laughter as I watch my skin split open and scar +3 Endurance +(Scarred:Heightened pain resistances, you may also unerve a few people with your scar covered body)
[] A boar charging me from down a hill, ready to gore me. But somehow, I end up a foot away from where it was heading +3 Mobility +(Flash dodge: A self taught version of shunpo, seems to work only on instinct and cannot hold a flame to true Shunpo at all)
[]The face of the demon that killed me looking down at me as it swallowed my arm, and the look on its masked face as I charged it again +3 Willpower +(Do not go quietly: the closer to death you are, the harder and more ferally you fight)
[] My body slowly practicing movements of a..my personal style of swordmanship on a blank canvas +3 Intelligence +(Unique Style: Your moves are harder to predict and as such counter, also you fight a little strangely)
[] The first swing of a new blade, the rush of killing, my father's enraged face as I left home...I had a good life didn't I? +3 Luck

He also refuses to edit or use a proper word processor, so expect horrible grammar.

>[] Pain, stinging pain and laughter as I watch my skin split open and scar +3 Endurance +(Scarred:Heightened pain resistances, you may also unerve a few people with your scar covered body)
>[] My body slowly practicing movements of a..my personal style of swordmanship on a blank canvas +3 Intelligence +(Unique Style: Your moves are harder to predict and as such counter, also you fight a little strangely)

>[]The face of the demon that killed me looking down at me as it swallowed my arm, and the look on its masked face as I charged it again +3 Willpower +(Do not go quietly: the closer to death you are, the harder and more ferally you fight)
>[] My body slowly practicing movements of a..my personal style of swordmanship on a blank canvas +3 Intelligence +(Unique Style: Your moves are harder to predict and as such counter, also you fight a little strangely)

>[] Pain, stinging pain and laughter as I watch my skin split open and scar +3 Endurance +(Scarred:Heightened pain resistances, you may also unerve a few people with your scar covered body)

>[]The face of the demon that killed me looking down at me as it swallowed my arm, and the look on its masked face as I charged it again +3 Willpower +(Do not go quietly: the closer to death you are, the harder and more ferally you fight)

[]The face of the demon that killed me looking down at me as it swallowed my arm, and the look on its masked face as I charged it again +3 Willpower +(Do not go quietly: the closer to death you are, the harder and more ferally you fight)
All out crazed fighting style it is

>[] A boar charging me from down a hill, ready to gore me. But somehow, I end up a foot away from where it was heading +3 Mobility +(Flash dodge: A self taught version of shunpo, seems to work only on instinct and cannot hold a flame to true Shunpo at all)

Even more pain as laughter fills my ears, both of which are stinging. I can see my flesh and skin parting and tearing open before it scars unnaturally quickly. Every wound I've ever taken works its way into my body slowly like a story unraveling.

And I can't remember how I got most of them, I shake my head, groaning in frustration as I just can't remember more than this. Its like someone shoveled out everything I knew and lived.

The man says something, whining and worrying about me for no good reason. So I ignore him and close my eyes, trying to remember anything else.

All I see is a blank canvas, and my body standing there. It slowly begins to move like an old puppet, slowly practicing movements of a style of swordsmanship, My personal style that I taught myself. Grabbing the blade, using my whole body to swing, moves that are suicidal or just plain stupid.

Maybe that's why I got all scarred up, but if I lived through all of it I must've been doing something righty.

"Hey Smokey, are you alright?" the man asks as I straighten my kimono and stand as proudly as I can, tracing my fingers over the two scars on my face "Maybe you should see a doctor or something"

What do I say?
[] yeah maybe...hey have anything to eat? I'm starving
[] I'm fine...I just need a sword, I feel naked without one
[] Who are you and why are you acting so friendly with me, huh?
[] Have you see a demon with a big white mask anywhere round here? Need to settler a score
[] No, shut up *punch him as hard as I can* 1d20+ str to see if it makes him stay quite
[] write in

>[] yeah maybe...hey have anything to eat? I'm starving

>[] I'm fine...I just need a sword, I feel naked without one

[] I'm fine...I just need a sword, I feel naked without one
and
[] Have you see a demon with a big white mask anywhere round here? Need to settler a score

>[] Have you see a demon with a big white mask anywhere round here? Need to settler a score

>[] Who are you and why are you acting so friendly with me, huh?

>I'm fine...I just need a sword, I feel naked without one
>Have you see a demon with a big white mask anywhere round here? Need to settle a score

"Yeah, maybe I should" I say nodding slowly as I take my hand off of my face "But does it look like I have any money, moron?"

"Well none of us do" He says smiling like an idiot as he shrugs "Sure you could find someone willing to look you over for some favors or"

"Don't like being in debt to people" I say furrowing my brow as I shake my head, feeling my ponytail touch my neck as do

My stomach grumbles and I grab it and frown.

"Hey, got anything to eat?" I ask, tilting my head to the side as the man looks at me strangely "I'm starving"

"You shouldn't be, none of us have to eat here except for those shinigami" He says slowly, poking my stomach.

He backs off as I raise my fist up to smack him away, lowering his head and looking away as I glare at him angrily.

"So you don't have anything for me to eat...what a pain" I groan, shaking my head as he frowns looking all guilty even though he hasn't done anything besides annoy me"

"I imagine it is" He says smiling and cheering up instantly, like a ball of sunshine right in my face "Hey maybe you could become one? I mean, if you got to eat you have to be a shinigami right?"

"That doesn't sound like it's right at all" I drawl, rubbing my stomach as I look around for any kind of food, but all I can see is dusty streets and worn down shacks "Well can you at least tell me where I can find a sword, I need one...feel naked without a blade at my hip"

"Well, you could buy one but...we don't have any money and...honestly I think the easiest way would be to see if you could become one of them soul reapers, since they're always caring their swords around" He says smiling even wider "But I don't know much about them, besides that they protect souls and kill hollows"

What do I do?
[] Go for a walk to collect my thoughts
[] How do I become one? I better not have to sign up to a local lord or anything
[] Or I could kill one
[] What's a hollow?
[] Man this place has to be hell
[] follow the man back to his place
[] write in

>[] What's a hollow?

>[] How do I become one? I better not have to sign up to a local lord or anything

>[] What's a hollow?
>[] Man this place has to be hell

>[] What's a hollow?
>[] Man this place has to be hell

>[] How do I become one? I better not have to sign up to a local lord or anything

>[] Or I could kill one
>[] What's a hollow?

"Holllow?" I ask as I crouch down next to the rickety old shack the man's been standing next to this whole time "What's a hollow"

"Souls that've gone bad I think" He says slowly as he eases himself down the wall, sitting down in front of me as he scratches his chin in thought "Think I heard something about them losing their hearts or becoming consumed by despair or regret, can't remember too clearly to be honest, but they eat people and look like big old monsters with white masks, kind of remind me of oni actually and"

"And?" I ask tilting my head again "I'm guessing soul reapers kill em or"

I pause as I realize he said white mask, and remember the thing that tried to eat me back when I was alive, and...probably succeed now that I think about it. I mean at the very least it killed me didn't it.

"Yeah, they do, they get paid for it depending on the bounty of the hollow" He says happily, smiling and nodding "That's why they have so much more money than us in these slums, ain't fair I say"

"Dammit" I sigh, rubbing my face scars again "Well how do I become one? I better not have to sign up to a local lord or anything"

"Well..." he says closing his eyes "You could just sign up at that Shin'ō Academy, hear they'll let anyone in if they can show a bit of Reiatsu, and if you are hungry you should be able to do that, unless your crazy which I'm not saying you are but"

"Just get to the point, where is this academy of theirs?" I ask leaning closer to him as I stand on my toes

"It's in the Seireitei, where all the nobles and soul reapers live...real fancy place" He sighs, looking a little envious as he starts to drool on his rough, unshaven beard "Wish I lived there...sounds like a wonderful place'

"Though I was done with learning" I say as I stand up and look around "So where is this...Seireitei?"
cont

>How do I become one?
>Go for a walk to collect thoughts

"Just go down the street and to the center, may take awhile but you should find it eventually" he says nodding "You should know you're getting close when people start to wear shoes"

"Oh right" I say looking down at my bare, mudcaked feet "Well at least that's clearer than just "go towards the center"

"Hey, I've never left Bone street, don't expect me to be any help for you, smokey" He sniffles pouting as he shoves his hands between his legs "Hope it goes well, I mean they might not be accepting applicants right now or"

"Don't care, they'll take me if they want to or not" I say dully as I walk down the empty street, holding my hand at my hip again

"You really want that sword of yours don't you" The man giggles as I leave him sitting alone.

What do I do?
[] sign up at the academy
[] see if I can find a soul reaper to tell me more
[] try and remember more about that...hollow thing that killed me *flash back*
[] Find some food, I'm dying here
[] Look for some trouble to make sure I can still...well not die I guess
[] offer to let the man come with me, and ask his name
[] write in

>[] sign up at the academy

>[] try and remember more about that...hollow thing that killed me *flash back*
>[] offer to let the man come with me, and ask his name

[] sign up at the academy

>[] offer to let the man come with me, and ask his name

>[] see if I can find a soul reaper to tell me more

>>[] sign up at the academy

>[] see if I can find a soul reaper to tell me more
>[] Find some food, I'm dying here

>Offer to let dude come with
>See if you can hassle a soul reaper
>FIGH- I mean sign up.

I smirk as I walk out of the lane of houses, if you can even call them that and nod as I see more people dressed in the same ratty looking Kimono as I am. Though a few of them are wearing some a bit more colorful, it all looks like it's rotting.

"Yeah, I really do" I say mournfully as I touch my side and feel a sting, probably have a new scar there knowing my luck "Well Kimi, better get walking no use in standing around grieving over what you lost when you can barely even remember it"

I smile as I walk down the street, looking at all the familiar sites. Now that I think about it, I think I've been to places like this before, or at least seen people living in squalor like this. It's a lively looking place, there's a lot more people living here than I thought there was when I was talking to baldy back there.

It doesn't seem to odd, even though everyone here is dead like me...but there is one thing missing. No one's cooking anything, I can't smell anything nice being roasted up. No meat, no vegetables, not even rice.

"Haaa" I groan as I grab my stomach and wander down the street slowly "I really could go for some dinner right now"

I close my eyes and push the thought of eating out of my mind as I cross my arms and walk down the street.

I mean how far could this academy be? I should be there before sunset, shouldn't I?

roll endurance

1d20+ 4

Rolled 19 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

Rolled 12 (1d20)

Rolled 20 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

Fucking nice

Rolled 9 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

First set of dice rolls of the quest and i get a fucking 20

Aw yesssss

Holy fuck, good job man

Rolled 6 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

I keep walking as the street slowly grows darker and all the happy folks going about their day vanish, and the thugs and scum of the...afterlife? start to come out and play. I ignore them and keep walking, and they do the same to me, probably because they managed to find some poor man with a hat or an odd shoe to hassle rather than the ruined girl covered in scars. Maybe they're scared of me? Maybe they think I'm one of them, but I don't really want to ask one of them.

I need to get a sword, and well I have a feeling these soul reapers may know something a bit more of how I died...or at the very least get me something to eat...that'd be real nice wouldn't it?

I keep walking even as I get tired and weary, and my stomach yells at me to eat anything, even dirt. My feet ache, but I keep up my pace, a slow and steady one as I try and dredge up more of who I am from my seemingly empty head.

But nothing comes up besides what I've seen already
-
20+4= great success + crit!
-

The sun rises, and it falls again as I keep thinking back on my memories, and forget about food. No one talks to me, must think I'm broken like the man did...well at least no ones bothering me about my scars...that was always a pain.
-
A few days later
-

I groan, shaking my head as I wipe some sweat off of my brow, my stomach is hurting a lot right now...dunno how long I've been walking, but I haven't slept the whole time. I could eat dirt right now and drink horse piss if it meant getting something in my stomach right now.

I blink as I look up and smile weakly.

Great white walls cut off another part of this seemingly endless city. There's a weird feeling about them, and I think I may be hallucinating, cause they're floating, and there's a black giant standing in front of the gates.

cont

>Days later

We must have skipped a ton of random encounter rolls holy balls

Kinda glad we get to speed through to the juicy stuff though

Well now this I got to see. I keep smiling as I walk up to the big thing and tap on his legs as he keeps his arms crossed, snoring loudly.

He jolts and reaches for his side, before he looks down and sees me, his fluffy white eyebrows shifting with his eyes into a leer.

"And who would you be?" He asks angrily "A beggar? It's against the law to pan handle in the court of pure souls and is simply distasteful"

"Oh...so you are real" I say as I rub his leg..they're bigger than tree trunks "And no, do I look like a beggar? I'm here to become a soul reaper, heard there was a place I could sign up for it"

He pause for a second, and laughs, pointing his club sized finger at me as he leans down to get a better look at me.

"Yooooooou?" He asks, pressing his thumb on the top of my head 'You look half starved girl, what makes you think you have what it takes to become a shinigami Huuuh?"

I glare up at him and growl.

What do I say to him
[] Listen dirt caked asshole, I'm hear because I want a sword, and by the looks of it you have one, so let me pass I'm prying yours from your cold dead hands
[] I've killed more men than you have seen, probablly
[] Cause I wanna be one, why are you so mean
[]I walked here from...er..Hone sutorīto, without stopping or eating
[] Bah, don't have time to talk to hallucinations
[]And what says I don't have any qualifications?
[] I want to kill hollows
[] Eh, seems like a way to pass the times
[] why is becoming one hard or something?
[] Glare at him 1d20+spirit
[] write in

Rolled 6 (1d20)

>[] Glare at him 1d20+spirit

Rolled 15 (1d20)

>[] Listen dirt caked asshole, I'm hear because I want a sword, and by the looks of it you have one, so let me pass I'm prying yours from your cold dead hands

[] I've killed more men than you have seen, probablly
[] Glare at him 1d20+spirit
We've walked for days without sleep and food, our bitch face has gotta be god tier

>[] Listen dirt caked asshole, I'm hear because I want a sword, and by the looks of it you have one, so let me pass I'm prying yours from your cold dead hands

Rolled 7 (1d20)

>[]I walked here from...er..Hone sutorīto, without stopping or eating

Rolled 10 (1d20)

Rolled 2 (1d20)

>[]And what says I don't have any qualifications?

Rolled 6 (1d20)

>[] why is becoming one hard or something?
>[] Bah, don't have time to talk to hallucinations

So dont we wait until votes decided to roll?

Otherwise couldnt hypothetically if someone rolls a 1 they could change their vote to something else that doesnt require a roll?

the 1 overrides in that case.

I explained it earlier. nat1s and nat20s always count even if the roll option doesn't win.

Rolled 3 (1d20)

>Glare
I've had a bit of a day or three getting here.
Get the fuck out of my way