Who was most right?

Who was most right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2L5JgTkxAkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yang, he practiced everything he preached that and if you pit every single faction against each other in a pure AI fight, Yang always comes out on top.

Miriam.
Lal closely behind.
Zakharov and Morgan can be good or bad depending on the context you throw them into.
The other three are objectively awful cancer of humanity that seeks change over progress.

right =/= good

Isn't Deidre fine to live under? The only people she fucks with mind worms canonically is Santiago. And don't say she does it to her own people, she actually has a penalty to police states.

Depending on how much you read into Deidre's ulterior motives and the scene when Self Aware colonies is finished, she could have been behind lab 3's mind worm attack and Zakharov's rageboner for killing every single last mindworm and egg and also fighting a secret probe war with Miriam

Ethics encompass both, and they are what the game is about.

True, but I wished Miriam's AI wasn't such a raging fucking cunt in the vast majority of games I'm stuck on the same continent with.

She only seems to have two modes of interaction, bullying you for energy, maps and tech or to declare war, as she gets triggered for all her probe teams you kill.

And Lal's AI is just completely and utterly incompetent. He's building random infrastructure that doesn't really benefit him at all or queuing up his 1 pop expansion bases to complete secret projects as you curbstomp his shitty little army of 1/1/1 scouts.

Me, when I uninstalled the damn thing.
Good game. Shit story.

My survivalist followers are content to shitpost in their homes in armed peace. I suggest we sign a treaty of friendship and stay out of each other's way.

>this kills the Spartans
youtube.com/watch?v=2L5JgTkxAkg

Troll post

>killing the spartans
>didn't watch the video, but presumably with mind worms, the one thing they are overwhelmingly strong against
Troll post #2

Out of all the factions, Deidre is the only one capable of using mind worms as police units. I think it's safe to say that if you piss off the Gaian leadership, you'll become a mind worm incubator.

Really? Why can no one else use them for police?

>True, but I wished Miriam's AI wasn't such a raging fucking cunt
Too bad you can't go full despot and curb stomp her faction and make her your personal sex slave.
>TFW there needs to be a mod that does this.

>Yang
>has a body
pick one

mind worm policing confirmed satanic

top lal

I'd choose Lal, personally.

Santiago/Zakharov tied for second.

Spartans. You either fight to survive or You die.

>Veeky Forums - Video Games

Lal is too tied to the past and what worked on earth. Sure the believers are too in a sense but at least they have the motivation and drive to live and build The Promised Land for themselves. Lal just perpetuates a miserably failed ideology

Miriam is abnoxious only when you don't choose her form of government, like all faction leaders.

Don't say "Fundamentalist" is bad. It has a good niche. If you are situated to steal tech, you might as well shift your income to econ + psych and go heavy on probes.

This. Provided you agree to the terms her civilization sets out you will have guaranteed safety, food, a roof over your head, and plenty of time to pursue your desires. The only negative thing about her is that you agree to have your desires submit to the will of the collective when necessary.