Need some help

Pic somewhat related. Someone scratched a khorne rune into the wall of one of the buildings on my university's campus. I want to let them know there is another neckbeard on campus without vandalizing the school further. Any ideas?

Since he's a 40k player, you should take all your cash and put it in a pile, and then set it on fire.

He and any other 40k fans will immediately rush over, and start burning their money as well.

Tape a note with some chaos/imperium symbol next to it

Tape a dildo with a slaneeshi symbol to a statue using easily removable tape.

Don't be a bitch skratch another rune on and begin the ritual

Where the fuck you at so I can scratch the true best gods symbol on it.

this
summon a bloodthirster
if he's REALLY a disciple of khorne, he will be found amongst the ensuing slaughter

>since he's a 40k player
Nice assumption infinifag.

Drug up a priest, nail him naked and tied over the rune and then picture a burning mark of slaanesh on the ground. Let those khornate buffoons know that they are not welcome there.

Stand next to it silently during breaks holding a cardboard sign that reads "To the one who follows Khorne: I am also a neckbeard."

like a true alpha legionary, you should never tell anyone and feign ignorance to have other reveal themselves.

Cross it out using painter's tape, write "Under Inquisitorial Investigation" on it.

this is actually a decent idea.

This

Kill everyone in school, scream Blood for the Blood God a lot.

>not wanting another ball wall incedent.

Keep up the good work loyal citizen

Yeah, do this OP.

Perfect.

Tonight on CNNABC news. Is there a demonic cult at your univerisity? These homophobic demon worshippers have been found. Hear first hand responces from local rabbis.

this + take a picture

Well posting this thread is a good start. If he's autistic enough to do that, he's probably autistic enough for Veeky Forums