Anybody play this?

Anybody play this?

Other urls found in this thread:

megafileupload.com/7u70/Neuroshima_Hex_v2.40_Mod_apkone.net.rar
drive.google.com/file/d/0By64dQtBw1WbemROOUxvbXhWWGs/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've played 2 or 3 games before. It's a pretty short albeit fun game.

It is rage inducing.

It is a relationship killer.

It turns friends into bitter enemies.

It made me lose my religion.

It raped my soul right out of my ass.

8/10. Board artwork could use a redesign.

I've only ever played the first version, I liked it a lot. What's in the 3.0 that's different?

Only played this one, and it's like a knife fight in a phone booth.

An apt comparison, I find. And it's glorious.

I've played this one quite a lot, I love it.

Borgo stronk

For something based on TTRPG so terribad, it's quite awesome.
Would be better if it was fluffed in almost any other setting tho

I just wish they would cut all the connections with the god-awful TTRPG it's based on and move on. It's more harmful than helpful, especially since the board game is pretty much export-exclusive (barely anyone plays it in Poland), so relation to unknown TTRPG doesn't help sales at all.

I just picked it up at Strategicon this weekend.
I find it quite fun.

I played only the app version of the game and it is absolutely FUCKING AMAZING. Gets you hooked in like 5 minutes. So much that I now can't wait to get my hands on the physical version of the game. If any of you cunts want the apk file with all the unlocked factions, just say and I'll upload it.

I won't lie - this is the best boardgame I ever played

What's different about 3.0 compared to ?

Revamped graphics and art. It is the exact same game and 2.0 is fully compatible with 3.0

Could you upload it? I love the game as well, but I want to try the other factions.

DO ETT

Hurry user, I only have 3 months to live.

Board artwork HAS gotten redesigned.
Between expansion and new versions and the online ap.

The app replaced the physical version for my wife and I. She played it so Mich and bought expansion, nowadays I'm lucky if I don't get blown out.

My neojungle would like a word.with you

It also has doomsday, which gives the potential for infinite range attack loops. Also, you always feel like you can never escape their attacks. I hate the new art, but damn is doomsday cool.

Z-man did, and did a smallish print run, then Portal reclaimed its publishing rights in america and removed Doomsday in their edition.
So, Zman = 5 armies, Portal =4 armies.

Upload it! I love this post-apoc shit.

I owned this for years. Played a few times, sold it for 2$. It's not worth bothering with compared to Nexus Ops, Risk Legacy or Tigris and Euphrates.

Except Neurashima Hex! never tries to be anything like those games. They aren't better or worse, and the first two are dudes on map games, which hex isn't. Comparing apples and oranges, really.

Also, who the fuck is gonna pay 60+ dollars for the new Tigres and Euphrates reprint? I'd rather play it on my phone for 5$. Which I did until I got bored of it and uninstalled it.

>risk
>legacy
Why would I want to play a Risk campaign, when I could play 12 games that are actually good instead?

>the most powerful weapon in the post apocalypse is a net

Piotrek, why are you doing this? We all know you didn't like Neuroshima as TTRPG and has a hate-boner ever since, but calm your tits and maybe finally recognise the simple truth the board game is simply decent and with proper group can be a real blast to play.

megafileupload.com/7u70/Neuroshima_Hex_v2.40_Mod_apkone.net.rar

here you go bros; download fast, I'm not sure how long the link will stay up

Oh yeah, forgot to say there are 13 armies total in this version of apk, each with their gimmicks and playstyles:

Moloch
Outpost
Borgo
Hegemony
New York
Neojungle
Smart
Vegas
Steel Police
Doomsday Machine
Sharrash
Dancer and
Mississipi

Have fun! : D

How the hell you can even download it

Seriously mate, from dozens of decent upload pages you had to pick some shit-tier one

here you go

drive.google.com/file/d/0By64dQtBw1WbemROOUxvbXhWWGs/view?usp=sharing

Just click on slow download. How is that difficult you cancerous faggot?

Not him, but it doesn't seem to work, so get rekt

It works. I downloaded it.

>megafileupload.com/7u70/Neuroshima_Hex_v2.40_Mod_apkone.net.rar
And it's still working.

That's the exact description which made me buy it, and now it's a group favourite.

Fuck Dancers. Fuck Steel Police.

Just got into the thread. I clicked slow download once and it did nothing, so I clicked again. It worked. This shit isn't hard man.

Thanks, mate. Looking forward to it.