/cyoag/ CYOA General

Last thread: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ImaginaryAliens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exalted Slut Life

Anyone have the other half of this? It says "Power of the Ten Rings" but there are only five rings on this page.

Also, can someone post the completed Chill Zone CYOA from a couple threads back? I've been away a while

> Anyone have the other half of this?

forgot to attach image

What would you say if the next time you tried to log into an mmo, you were trapped in it?

Well, other than call me a faggot

Some OC from last thread. Build your dungeon, big tits.

>Log into Dungeon Fighter Online

Am I the only one stuck in this Korean Slot Machine or is everyone else stuck too? I'd probably hope I can switch between all my alts and find a guild.

Creator made a mistake and forgot to change 10 rings to 5 rings.

Solar Exalt (-50)

>Form Sculpting
Slim
Boyish (-48)
Petite (-44)
Flat Chest
Petite Ass (-42)
Large penis (-40)
Age 10 (-36)
Hair: White (-32)
Red Eyes (-30)
Natural Skin: Brown
Childish Voice (-28)

>Mutations and Modifications
Infertility
Tools-Make-The-Craftsman (-27)
Supple joints (-29)
Man-Pelt Amendment (-28)
Pain-Pleasure (-23)
Flesh Is Willing (-25)
Tattoo * 6: Body-Erotic [all over the arms and legs stopping just a bit above hands and feet] (-19)
Ardor-Glance (-18)
Dandelion * 5 (-21). Not like anyone's going to get pregnant.
Beast-Kin: Nature Armament [Deer, want me some big antlers but no hooves doe] (-24)
Element-Body: Wrath, Bountiful Font [Air officially, but secretly a lightning elemental]
(-25)
Eternal Virgin (-24)
Biomotic (-27)
Cleanliness (-30)

>Derangements and Desires
Rapturous (-27)
Star-fixed mating: Moon Marked, Extended * 3 (-18)

>Warped Destiny
Lifelong servitude (-4)
Empress (+6)
Yan
Archetypical Combination: Yandere + Empress combi

can someone post the league of legends cyoas thanks

Guys I need some help. Post alien character art, I would prefer sea/fish/crustacean based ones. Thanks!

How can one tell it's not just a sea/fish/crustacean furry?

reddit.com/r/ImaginaryAliens

>Forcing people to go to Reddit
This is Veeky Forums, when people ask for stuff they mean for it to be posted here, they don't want you linking them to some other shitty site.

Could use more things to spend influence on, like food and shelter.
I bought out the enlightenment section with plenty of influence to spare.

I got some leftover stuff from my underwater fantasy cyoa

what kind of stuff could be built in to cyberlegs?

Knife storage, pneumatic kicking

I wasn't going to offer weapons in the legs, but now I'm amused by the idea of gun-kicks...

I'll probably stick to the knife.

That's all I got

Don't be a retard. You use any resource for good images and that subreddit is good. They could also type in alien artwork in google or go to the buooru but are either too lazy or don't know to look in the pastebin for a slew of resources.

Could you make it any more obvious you're some disgusting transplant here to steal CYOAs?

Did you go to school for that degree in idiocy? I've made cyoas and posted them here before. Can you make it any more transparent just how incredibly dumb you are?

Yeah lets shit up the thread with a ton of images that aren't cyoa related. Lets pretend we're SDA and post some smug crab images.

>I've made cyoas and posted them here before
Prove it.

Could you make it anymore obvious you're a transplant here to shitpost?

>projecting

Anyone know if we pick 1 perk or get all 3?

>Some OC from last thread. Build your dungeon, big tits.

T.hanks user for reposting, means a lot to me.

>Anyone know if we pick 1 perk or get all 3?

MOST of the perks work simultaneously: you have them and they all operate together, but some of them are optional.
I'll have to reword the optional ones as optional the next release since you're not the first user to be confused by this.

Example: The Undead Minion can be torn apart in order to create the Ghost & Skeleton Monster at a fraction of the cost, but at the expense of Obedience (obviously upset you fucked up their preserved forms). This is an Optional perk.
The other perks the Undead Minion has though are obligatory/passive/they're just there and they work and it all stacks.

If you see anything that doesn't make sense or is fucky- don't be shy about saying something.
I need as many people complaining vocally as possible so I can polish and perfect the piece!

Thanks for answering.

Do we get x1 Minion Squad for each purchase, or do we only need to purchase minions once?

looks fucking great, but I think it lacks dungeon core or throne room-thingy where we sit that heroes would try to reach, giving "purpose" to dungeon

ahhhh, come on OP, I didn't come to an image bored to be looking at a bunch of words. what is this net-hack or somethings.

Give this man the pdf of Traveler.

I would say "...fuck, I dont like MMO games.". Then proceed to freak out, likely, depending if it is a MMO with NPCs that keeps repeating the same things over and over, or more life-like.

Curse my luck as I probably got nostalgic for Ragnarok Online or something and now I'm stuck here.

Depends entirely on which game, and how strictly you define MMO. I get around.
I would hate getting trapped Planet Side 2, but I'd be cool with FFXIV and most of the others.
If we're on a very loose definition, I'd likely end up in Warframe, which would be weird.
Also, >NPCs that keeps repeating the same things over and over, or more life-like
That's a game changer there. Literally.

This is a new version, right? You should say so.

I had to use a spreadsheet to calculate my values. I thought I was finally done until I noticed monsters altered values.

God help me.

That would be Second Life. For what it is in either scenario of the game or a real life version I'm fine with it. The character would be one of two I can still log into if I remembered either password. Being a cyberpunk vampire dominatrix or a cosplay thing. It'd likely be the former since it has more things.

Actually putting my money where my mouth is and trying to log on or search for either profile I can find them both. Managed to log into the cosplay profile but haven't forced the other. In a more natural scenario I would have kept forcing it until I got my good profile back first. Might do that.

I am tired. Any cyoas to keep me awake?

My life would be entirely unchanged. P

Nothing but the knowledge of all the wrong choices you've made in the adventure that is life.

top kek

With how good Legions been going, I would be quite pleased actually. Not sure how being a half-demon would affect me, but I'm sure I could deal with it.

Nope. Same as last thread.

>Warped Destiny
Lifelong servitude (-4)
**Mon-Thur
True Love * 3 (+13)
Yandere * 1 (+18)
Arch. Combi: TrueYan (+23)
Arch.Master:^(+38)
**Fri-Sat
Automata (+52)
Engineer Dom (+67)
Arch. Combi: AutoDom (+71)

>Minor Entanglements
True Love: Linked Lifespan (+41)
Restricted Raiment: Sleepwear (+49)
Maid: Naughty (+40)

>False Dharma
Thaumaturge (+50)

>Enlightenment
Enlightened Essence (+48)
Essence Refinement * 2 (+36)

>Sutras
Pleased Maiden: Sealed Knowledge, Burning Truth (+44)
Patient Maiden: Sealed Knowledge, Burning Truth (+52)
Desired Maiden: Sealed Knowledge, Burning Truth (+60)
Bountiful Maiden: Sealed Knowledge, Burning Knowledge (+68)

Great Dragon Adoption * 5 (+61)

Marvelous Arcane Bounty: Empowered * 6, Whispers [Blood]: (+47)
Longevity * 3 (+32)
Immortality (+22)
Behemoth (+10)
>Hybrid Dharma
Adding Made Cafe (+15)
Essence Refinement * 2 (+3)

Essence refinement ()

It works! Thanks. Have a cyoa.

There needs to be an expansion to this with other flavors of Mountain Dew, such as Pitch Black, Black Label, and Diet.

How long do you think it would take you to do it?
I'd hate to have to wait without any idea.

Longevity * 3 (+32)
Time-Denying Kata: Eternal Portrait (+25)
Immortality (+15)
Behemoth (+3)
>Hybrid Dharma
Maid Cafe
Adding transferable & heirloom (+24)

Essence Refinement * 2 (+12)
Sorcerous Initiation (+7)
Martial Art Style (0)

Well, I'm currently working on another project, have several assignments for college I need to do, need to get more groceries, and I have my part time job as well.

Probably A couple of weeks. Less if I feel motivated enough.

Freebies: All. Duh.

Room Type: Other/Ethnic as Fuck. Modernized versions of classical Greco-Roman aesthetics.

Entrance Method: Power Gem. Now that it's soulbound, I can't think of any reason not to get the free laser pointer.

Physical Items:
Yum: Going to get hungry and thirsty at some point.
Sweet Stuff: What's life without magically healthy chocolate, gummies, and the like?
Gaymen Piisii: Glorious PC master race.
Stronk Gear: I've always wanted to get fit. Maybe with nearly unlimited time I'll be able to do it.
/diy/ Zone: Same as Stronk Zone, except learning productive hobbies.
FUCKING NERDS: This is my Home Board.
Veeky Forums as heck: Maybe I'll learn something too, since I've got the time for it.
L-LEWD: Yeah, pretty much requisite.
Thrill Ride: C'mon, how can you say no to your very own amusement park?
Aesthetics: Because I'd like things to be pretty as well.

/out/. Biomes are lakes and waterfalls, forested mountains, and cave-filled islands. Day moves like standard, but the sky is filled with a galactic cluster's worth of stars and nebula so it's still pretty bright at night. Weather is also standard, though with no dreary days. Rain is fine, drizzle isn't.

Abilities/Extras
Be The Little Girl: Requisite for...
Redesign (15): Why just be the little girl when I can be the big girl too? Or the handsome guy?
Lasting Effects (13): Because of course I want to be able to shapeshift IRL too.
All Along (11): Age 12, old enough that I can make changes to my life, not so old that I have to go through the dull shit.
Last Resort (9): Infinite retries? Infinite retries!
Attractive Forces (8): Not necessary, but way too much fun.
Skinship (7): I'm a pervert, I admit it.
HQ, HQ (6): For Machine Learning.
Believe It (5): Nobody likes freak-outs.
2 Birds, 1 Soul (3): My own clone etc. etc.. Also, gaming partners.
Machine Learning (1): Exceptionally useful for those second chances.
Size Up, Shrink Down (0): Giant beds!

I have the rings of strength, intelligence and shadows

Universal War

I don't like this cyoa. You can only pick one, so why include so many options?

Aw, boo. I nearly was ecstatic because I thought Beri was finally back with an update.

What the fuck is this faggotry.

Shota that cumflates women in his freetime after long days at work in the maid/thaumaturge-cafe.

Hahahahaha

Yea that bothers me too. So many options but you only get one page.

It was originally just three, actually, but the creator kept having ideas, they were well-written, and everybody loved them...

Well, things went a bit overboard.

I wish he'd come back.

So do you only "buy" a minion type once or do you have to buy it multiple times to get more? I would assume it's the former, but since you need to get the insect people monster multiple times to get the Queen Ant/Bee, I'm unsure.

If you truly care for Beri, you will wish he never returned.

This thread isn't that bad senpai.

I know I was there when he was making them. It's a good Cyoa. I just wish there was a way to rationalize making choices for each of them.

Hey guys, guess who's a crossboarder