Be wageslave

>be wageslave
>wake up at 7am, shower and eat quickly in zombified state
>commute to work in 45 mins if lucky, 1hr 15mins if not (unpaid time)
>work all day for a wage that has remained flat since 1978 despite company turning record profits almost every quarter for the past two decades consecutively
>commute home during rush hour, more time wasted and unpaid
>go to kids' soccer/football/baseball/basketball/track/hockey game/match/meet/practice
>by the time you're home and have eaten dinner you maybe have 30 mins - 1hr free time for yourself before you have to go to bed so you can wake up and do it all again tomorrow
>you have to do the same thing every week day for the rest of your life until you retire
>not only are you expected to be happy with this arrangement, you're expected to grovel on your knees and be thankful to your wageslave master for allowing you the opportunity to work most of your life away just to survive
>mfw

this will happen to you if you dont have at least 10k links now.

17.5k reporting in. and looking to get more

feels good

i only have 6.1k, will i make it?

>own LINK
>sergey runs off with 9/10s of your money
yeah, I think I'll be alright

5k LINK but it's only 20% of my portfolio and I'm content with retiring in southeast asia

how the fuck do i buy link i see it being shilled all the time and want to buy but i still don't understand

remember the sign of the master, he will show it again when the time is right

fucking dumbass

if you cant do your own research, let alone find the exchanges its listed on, youre not going to make it.

if you can't tell that 6 is smaller than 10 then no, user, you will not.

Jk, if you hold long enough you might make it. and even you don't, you will have the money to invest so on your next moon mission you will, if you don't fuck up

I am about 400 short of that figure.

how can you be this retarded? enjoy being a fucking poorfag wagecuck all your life faggot

is 10k confirmed the amount needed to run a node?

Break your chains and buy skycoin

Newfag friendly guide:
>Make account on Coinbase
>Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum
>Make an account on Binance
>Send said Coinbase Bitcoin or Ethereum to Binance wallet
>Find Link on Binance's exchange
>Buy

I broke my 10k goal last week. Feels fucking good. Didn't think I'd ever break 5k LINKS pre-SIBOS. The dip was a blessing in disguise boys.

19k here, 40% of my portfolio is link thinking about selling my 30k req for link. No way I'm touching my car tho :/

God I hope so. I've been asking this for days. I know it's on the website, but I need to be spoonfed

You can run a node with any amount, even 0. However the more you have the higher priority your node has.

In same boat here with 18.5k. Sold my most of my Vidya few weeks ago.

Sitting on 220K Link. If it fails my wojacks will be legendary.

Hold REQ, imo. I believe in both to an extreme extent, but disaster can strike and we are depending on mortals ultimately. I know the Sergey is dead meme is stale, but it has a ring of truth to it in regards to exercizing caution.

I'm working up to having 30k REQ and 10k LINK. There's one more project I'm extremely interested that I was gonna another $1.5k in as well (Zen Protocol).

>Binance
can you tell me what is so special about LINK?

you done acquiring user? also, all in or you holding other shitcoins? 220k is no joke

i did most my link buying pre sibos
>lord take the wheel

still buying tho and really, any price link is at before it takes off is a good deal

im still trying to figure out why this is getting shilled so hard

Thanks, you’d think Veeky Forums would be happy to share this info since 90% of topics are “buy this penny coin that no ones heard of!”
I know Veeky Forums gets annoyed having influx of newfags but holy crap, easy profit off our newbishness

D Y O R

if you cant look into it for yourself and make your own decision, youre not going to make it

the memes are the best. I don't like spoonfeeding, dyor. excellent videos are always posted here, or you can look them up yourself on youtube. It solves the oracle problem, whihc y ou cna look into further faggot

the special thing about LINK is that it's not about making money, it continuously loses sat value, so it has become kind of a mind game. can you manage to hold your LINK all the way to 0 sats? if so, you win.

Use ltc for transferring funds to binance - low transaction fees and much much faster

D Y O R
Y
O
R

all u have to do is park your dumb ass in front of a screen and sergey will enlighten you on YouTube, it's not hard faggot

i did. all i keep seeing is smart contract bullshit. Sounds like another gimmick for some guy to take my money. They even have "experts" posted on their site to make the scam seem more credible. You faggots are on here every day ranting about it and when i ask you tell me to google instead.

I don't even know how to address this type of stupidity. I guess it really does take a high IQ to appreciate LINK, for better or worse.

>Sounds like another gimmick

lol then,

dont
fucking
buy

any link holder could give a shit less what you think. i think some of us actually feel bad for people who dont understand.

gl tho, user

>wants people to buy into another coin so the price goes up
>doesnt want to sell it

good luck

mmhmm. it ain't for the dummies. minimum IQ needed to wrap your head around what LINK does and why it's so revolutionary. I say it's for the best. can't have everybody gettin' rich now.

I'm using my wageslave funds to catapult me to the cryptomoon for the next year, or until I get fired. I hope I make it.

>implying his $20 will make a difference

HAHAHAAHAHHAAHA

I don't give a shit about your chump change retard, fucking SWIFT banking and it's team of the fatest fucking cats in the world are looming right around the corner.

I only have 5.5k of link tokens but I will still make it. I will have strong hands, I have a plan. Hodl till link hits $100 and then I will take about 1200 tokens, I'll use $80 000 for a nice house deposit and then I'll use $30 000 to start working for myself instead of my wagecuck master, then I'll use the other $10 000 for a bit of a holiday. Then I will leave my link to grow to $200, then I take 600 tokens, and use another $80 000 to put on the house and the other $40 000 to invest in my business and a bit in a few moon missions. Then just leave my link till it hits $300+ then I'll have my million, will pay of the rest of the house then and then slowly live off my link, also with my business I would stop working and have other work for me

BALLIN
A
L
L
I
N

lol bro, im not trying to be a dick, but youre showing you looked at the website once and calling it scammy. youve done zero real research

I dont "need" others to buy it. the market may or may not find value in it, and if it does, im in a winning trade. if not, thats fine too. but guess what, im holding link regardless because if you actually research it, you would give a shit what the short term price is

Will 500 LINK be enough to give me playground money? I have never ever literally had more than 1,000 USD on my favor.

>can't have everybody gettin' rich now
True. It's a zero sum game and LINK holders will be the winners.

**you wouldnt give a shit

>he filled out capthca this many instead of just giving me a rundown.

>he thinks it's not fun to insult literal retards who are missing the best financial opportunity in their lives because they're too stupid to research and need to be spoonfed

make sure you newfags buy ETH and not BTC to buy $LINK with

you have to go to the oracle and solve her problem first before you are allowed to buy

>holding 10k link on a ledger wallet and daytrading with 1k to try and increase the stack
is there a comfier feeling?

>Remember the tremendous emptiness betokened by someone's total devotion to trolling. -Sergey

>holding a 26k stack and slowly turning over all your coins into link become one with the master

The accumulation going on with LINK is a little nuts. As the gap widens between the have and the have-nots, it's only a matter of time before we take off. The plebs are going to be holding less and less LINK and the disparity grows.

If you just have a stack of 3000 link you will make it, just depends how strong those hands are

I need 2 more weeks to accumulate, please

5k enough? I just want to retire next to a costco

Going to be funny watching them trying to decide to jump in when link is $5

that sounds like the dream desu costco is the shit

Be smart and it will be enough

How much LINK should I buy to make at least 10 mil?

because it's going all the way past the moon and right up into Uranus if you don't buy now

100k tokens, so about $10 000, $12 000 dollars

20k tokens here, will i make it?

How long you want to wait?

How do I break out of wageslavery, Veeky Forums? ;_;

Also long as you have a stack of link your ahead and on your way to making it

simple life is the best life

Buy link, sit on it for 3 to 5 years. Once your stack is big money don't be an idiot and be wise, you can you will never have to be a wagecuck again

Willing to wait for as long as I need to, fellow marine!

All these people who can't even find out how to buy it wouldn't even be able to hold it until February anyway, never mind 2 years

Why eth instead of btc?

Only 8k :/

I'm sorry you don't understand. I'll try to make it easy. Smart contracts are the future because it's essentially a gauranteed contract. If we trade, a smart contract is a magic box that only opens when we both put what the other wants into it. Without ChainLink you don't know how to put real shit in the box, only digital who givesashits. ChainLink connects things like banks and companies to actual smart contracts(insert smart contract coin). Smart contract X coin might beat Y coin. Doesn't matter they both need ChainLink. Why? Oracles. What's that? A server. Banks and companies like security. All coins use centralizes oracles, only chainlink decentralizes. If a company doesn't use chainlink but has smart contracts if I take a literal piss on their server(oracle) I fuck their shit. Magic box don't open. If there are thousands of oracles(only available through chainlink) I don't possibly have dnough piss for them all, i.e. secure.

Summary: if smart contracts are the future(they are) chainlink is the future(it is).

Unless I r retarded brainlet, but that was my take away.

stop spoonfeeding this people, they haven't read the WP, they dont understand the tech, they dont even understand why use ETH instead of BTC for transferring funds, this is the people that end up selling and making the coin fall to new ATLs

>sit on it for 3 to 5 years

i remember linkies saying that they already had a working product. this was MONTHS ago, LOL.

so i just looked into this shit. seems interesting. They are not the only players though. aeternity seems like its doing the same thing

aeternity also has a twisted penis for a logo

Still holding 40k Not selling them. This project is either going do deliver on promises and make us rich-ish or it's going to go down. Got my link on the cheap with ether that I also got on the cheap. So I'm holding on. Do the same you wont lose that much.

theres another player trying to do the same thing

aeternity. to say that chain link is going to take off is stupid

Aeternity a shit vaporware, they give half of one page in their whitepaper to explain their tech and its all buzz wordy slight of hand. ChainLink's white paper is 40 pages of heavy tech detail. Also Sergey has been working on this for years, I once heard it phrased that it would take an army of 1000 pajeets a decade to catch up to their tech.

There might be a working product, but I doubt that people and corporations are into crypto that much. Yeah there is "partnerships" and so on. But I haven't noticed being able to pay for stuff only in crypto all over the place. The crypto scene is too young and immature for that. Some fucking kitties clogged up the eth network so badly that I had to wait 12 hours for transfer because some douche was tending to his fucking virtual pet. Chainlink is a part of the future ( maybe ) and that future is still away from us . So hodl or sell - whatever.

My boss hates my fucking guts.
>constantly tries to bait me into working late/over the weekend
>says shit like, yeah I'll be working on such and such over the weekend
>I know he's not doing jack shit over the fucking weekend
>give him a stone cold dead eye stare
>"ok"
>I get more shit done than anyone else in the office
>never spend more than exactly 40 hours a week in that hell hole
>this causes my boss to hate me even more
I'm ready for this wagecuck shit to be over.

Also thanks for reading my blog please like and subscribe.

Oh and the pay is shit too.

just put your wagecuck salary into chainlink and try to not get fired until the moon mission starts, then you can buy your boss' company and give him extra work on the weekend

Bahahahahaha even if I had 200k LINK that would be a stretch but I like that idea.

Apply for better jobs, friends.

>tfw only can afford 1300 link atm

better than nothing, right?

How do you know another job is really better though until you start there? For all you know it might be worse.

Buddy you just bragged to everyone about how terrible your job is, how your boss hates you, how the pay is shit.

You can do anything in the world, and you have chosen a hell realm, and you are refusing to do anything to change it. You have accepted that it is the only thing, how long have you been there? When was the last time you went on Indeed.com and even looked for a better job? Find your resume, dust it off, and do yourself a favor.

You are too afraid to succeed.

>be self-employed
>tards constantly shortening deadlines on the fly
>tards who referred one client to me 5 years ago still getting 40% of the invoices for all the work I do for that client, even though I have been doing literally everything since then

Other than that, not much to complain.

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary and I actually have a second interview lined up this week for a job where I'd get close to double my current salary. But it might be a monkey's paw situation.

>I once heard it phrased that it would take an army of 1000 pajeets a decade to catch up to their tech.
I think that was Bill Gates who said that

Anyway, this thread got off track. Let's just say at that point I wouldn't have anymore excuse not to put in the fabled 60-80 hours a week. And I value my time very highly. So... Go LINK!

I can't believe the first shitcoin I ever bought was Chainlink.

Will 13k be enough to run a successful node?

>Believing ChainLink is revolutionary
The absolute state of Veeky Forums. Typical shitcoin that will go NOWHERE.

Good luck. Meme a better dream.

Forgot the most important part:
> make MEW account
> send link to MEW

This way your coins will be more secure and have an additional layer to prevent you from selling to early.

Captain reporting in
If Charles Bukowski was still alive he would own a shitload of LINK right now

This but save some eth and also send it to MEW so you can send your link back one day.