I need help...

I need help. A couple of days ago I purchased my first amount of bitcoin from Coinbase and sent it to a windows wallet Electrum that many blogs were recommending for storing your coins safely. Following the advice of /r/bitcoin I held onto my coins in the hope that the value would increase soon and I'd double my money. Of course, as you all know, Bitcoin took a nosedive in value yesterday and now I've lost some of my investment. For some reason I can't sell on Coinbase though as they've blocked me from doing so. Their phone lines are busy and my emails still go unanswered.

Here's the real problem though: I decided to try and sell my bitcoins on craigslist instead so I can just bypass any id verification bullshit and get usd before bitcoin falls hard. I found a buyer and he asked for payment of bitcoins upfront before he sends a wire transfer because he's been scammed too many times. Initially I was hesitant, but he assured me that I can initiate a chargeback with Electrum if he doesn't send the transfer. I finally agreed and sent him my $2,000 in btc and was happy to see the money land in my bank account just 2 hours later.

Just now though I got a call from my bank that the money he wired in is now chargebacked and I'm in the red. WTF? There is no option for chargebacks in Electrum either. Am I missing something? Please give me some advice

Nice, electrum support won't help, bitcoin support will help you at 1-900-helpbtc

please god be bait im not even halfway through this shit and you might be the most retarded thing ive ever encountered.

>buy into technology that enforces trust because people can't be trusted
>trusts people
nice

Call bitcoin support threaten to close your wallet they will refund you the bitcoin.

We mainstream now, boys

Oh yeah just call the official satoshi corporation, i think they're like the parent company of bitcoin and electrum. I think they can help you out.

Sending and receiving ANYTHING in crypto is permanent. There is no "chargeback".

Sorry for your loss, but now you know.

no its not, ive done it before
you have to call up bitcoin and ask for a refund, theyve been sued before for this kinda shit, so they WILL return all bitcoins asap!

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just gotta call up the Bitcoin and theyll set you straight.

B
O
I

What is teh real number? the number posted earlier doesn't work

Craig Wright is the founder and CEO of Bitcoin. Alternatively Roger Ver. They can both help you. Good luck.
Kek

how many times per day can you dipshits fall for this bait?

1800-B-I-T-C-O-I-N

call this number and press 1 for english, then just say 'customer service' and it should connect you. dont worry your BigCoins are safe.

also you could have called coinbase and demanded a refund when the price went down, any time the price goes down from where you bought you're eligible for a full refund. good luck!

Sorry nigga, no chargebacks for BTC.

You got scammed.

Here's how you can get the same amount of BTC back.

Suppose Bitcoin goes up 100% in two months from now.

2 months = 8 weeks = 320 work hours

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you make $10.00/hr.

That means in 8 weeks, you'll have $3,200 from working your job. Two months of rent, food, gas, taxes on that wage, and the drugs that you evidently use daily, will probably bring you down to, say, $1,000.

Okay, cool. So now, in order to buy the same amount of Bitcoin, you'll need $4,000.

You wire transfer that $1,000 over to Coinbase, and it takes about a week. Now Bitcoin is up 20% from when you initiated the transfer. Now you need $4800 to buy back what you lost.

Oh wait. Nvm. You can only get a little more than 1/5 of what you previously had. Scratch that. You're fucked.

How about this. Find a time machine that would allow you to travel back to AT LEAST the moment right before you sent the BTC through Electronum. Cool. Now, before you post that ad on Craigslist, go on Google. Spend 1-5 minutes researching Electronum. Realize that there is no such thing as a charge back. Bam. Your BTC is saved. Now wait a month. Bam, 100% profit. Wait another 11 months, and bam. 500% profit. So now you went from $2,000 to $4,000, then to $20,000. Now you wait until 2020. Bam, you gain a total of 1,200% from the $20,000 mark, bringing you to a total of $240,000.

Congratulations on being an absolute retard you normie. Remember for the rest of your life to think before you act. At least a little bit... Maybe spend 2, no not even, at least ONE minute Googling, and you might just change the course of your life. Take this experience as a lesson learned and confirmation that you are a dumbass. You know what? Just stick to trying to get that assistant manager promotion at Burger King. It's sounds much more fitting for your kind of mind.

So I guess there is no fucking chargeback in Electrum and I was stupid. Now I'm out $2,000 and I owe my bank much more than I even have. I'm at a fucking loss on this shit. I finally got through Coinbase phone support in the last few minutes though and was speaking with someone who called themselves 'mel' but had a thick accent. He apologized for the troubles and said he needed me to download an assist tool so he can help me. So I did and my screen went black and saw my mouse cursor moving on its own. I turned that shit off and am now scared to even turn my fucking PC on. ffs

I just fail

JESUS CHRIST DUDE. I'm going to archive this post for whenever I want to laugh really hard.

Obvious larp but still 7/10

Rektum