Young Demon Familiar Quest 21

Previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/49082573/
Char Sheet: pastebin.com/gccDj2ef
Other chars: pastebin.com/0igFQkgf

"Sooo" Vera asks as she swings her legs over the edge of the charred building we've been sitting on for a couple of minutes "what do you think of eli?"

"Well she's really terrifying when she's mad" I say frowning as I wrap my wings around myself, trying to hide under them as I look down at the empty streets "But she doesn't seem too bad when she isn't threatening to burn everything to a crisp"

"Dragons are like that" Alex says calmly as he stands up, staring out towards the desert "Its kind of like how your beastly friend is constantly hungry, most monsters have something effecting them like"

"Your heat" Vera says slapping my back as I blush and lower my head

"Dear sister...I cannot begin to tell you how many things are wrong with that" Alexander says dully as he sits back down next to me "but I shall try anyways, first off she doesn't go into heat, it's just that her body is literally made up of lust"

"Yeah" I say angrily as Vera shrugs and grins widely, kicking her feet out as she lays down

"Eh, basically the same thing init" Vera says smirking smugly as she rocks her head back and forth over the charred roof top, covering her hair in soot and ash.

"...I need to get you reading again don't I?" Alex says flatly as he looks over

"Oh please, you act like I don't know anything bro" Vera huffs, pouting as she crosses her arms angrily.

Alex mummers something, and nearly gets one of Vera's shoes to the back of his head. But he grabs her foot right before it connects and sends him tumbling off the building.

"So do you think they're getting along down there?" I ask, making both of the twins look back at me, their ears twitching as their tails flick behind them.

"Of course" They say, nodding as they smile happily
cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMCYNH1EJTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Though I bet Eli is begging for forgiveness right now" Vera cackles, her eyes shining red as alex pushes her foot away from his face "with how mean she was to poor little iris"

"Oh I bet there's a lot of crying on both sides" Alex says with a slow nod as he stands back up "and regret"

What do I do?
[] Go see how Iris and eli are getting along
[] ask one of the twins if they want to fight
[] Ask them something
[]Go for a fly in the night sky.
[] Make sure my "pets" Are okay
[]Go to hell to see if I can find anything exciting to do down there
[] write in

>[] Go see how Iris and eli are getting along
>[] Make sure my "pets" Are okay

then
>[] Go see how Iris and eli are getting along

Wouldn't Vera and Alex also have a "heat"?

Based on how much of their mothers cat blood they got, yes, they should.

>[]Go for a fly in the night sky.

>[]Go to hell to see if I can find anything exciting to do down there

I stand up, and spread my wings as I step off of the roof. I twist around and watch Vera wave to me as Alex looks out towards the desert suspiciously again. And I keep letting myself fall closer to the sand covering what's left of the city, before I twist around and fly up into the night sky, flapping my wings as I start to head to the rv to go check on my pets, because to be honest I don't trust all these monsters following Iris' aunt around.

I keep looking at the sky so I don't have to see what they did to the city below me. I flap my wings, diving down to move a little faster as I fold my wings closer to my back.

I fall towards the ground again and throw my wings out, stopping in a second. I stop as I stumble over the sand, feeling my stomach going up my throat from the sudden stop.

A few of those bandits stare at me as I pant in excitement from my death defying flying and run one of my hands over through my hair.

"Oh" one of them says, something with metal spikes cutting through its skull like face "You're with the bosses neice aren't ya?"

"Of course she is you dolt, she isn't wearing one of our mask is she?" The other thing, a girl wrapped in bandages with burnt patches of flesh and scales hisses "God I swear you've got nothing in your head"

"I don't" the other says smugly, shoving a bottle through the eye holes of his mask as I quickly walk past him so I don't have to talk to them.

The sand burns my feet as I walk up to the RV and smack on the door with my knuckles, knocking it loudly.

Blondie peeks out, and looks down at me with a little bit of blush on her face. She frowns and moves to shut the door in my face before I wag my finger and she freezes up.

I giggle as she grumbles and opens the door up for me as I walk into the room.

"You're a real devil you know that" She growls, rubbing my hand as I nod, as I see the rest of her friends sleeping on the couch in a big pile
cont

except for Daisy, who's coiled around the tv watching one of the anime's Maria gave us.

"Hey, kind of in my nature" I say happily as Blondie sits down, still looking at me suspiciously "Also sorry for everything I've a..done to you, just wanted to check in on you and make sure you're all right"

"Oh right" She says flatly, looking terribly embarrassed "kind of like a dog defending its chew toys"

"Oh come on I'm not that bad" I sigh as I lay against her, making her grimace as her face turns even redder "I just need to eat"

"Yeah yeah" She grumbles "that doesn't change that fact that it still isn't right what you've been doing to us"

"I'm a demon, not always in control of myself" I chuckle "Besides I've done nothing to you, everything you girls have done was of your own choice"

"And that's why I'm so angry" She growls

"sorry" I giggle as she frowns and sighs

"So what are you going to do with us after all this anyways?" She asks looking at me "You can't really be planning on keeping us around forever right?"

What do I say
[] Oh I am, you guys are just so cute with eachother
[]Well...not forever of course
[]Eh dunno, I just think its funny dragging you around with me
[]Well...I had an idea, but it was to horrible for me
[] You know I am really sorry for stealing your souls, honest
[] So I take it all of you are doing well
[] write in

>[] Oh I am, you guys are just so cute with eachother
>[]Well...not forever of course
>[] So I take it all of you are doing well

>[]Well...I had an idea, but it was to horrible for me

>[] You know I am really sorry for stealing your souls, honest

[] Oh I am, you guys are just so cute with eachother
[]Well...not forever of course
[]Well...I had an idea, but it was to horrible for me
[] You know I am really sorry for stealing your souls, honest
[] So I take it all of you are doing well

>[]Well...I had an idea, but it was to horrible for me
>[] You know I am really sorry for stealing your souls, honest

I'm sure once we're done here we could let them wonder around on their own for awhile.

That seems like a bad idea, an entire army of monster bandits are running around. Best case scenario a drunk asshole tries to hurt one or all of them.

"Oh I am" I say sneering as she winces, mostly because I'm practically laying ontop of her right now "You guys are just sooo cute with eachother"

"So you're going to make us do...that forever"she says sheepishly, sounding more like lacy than her usual angry and rude self

"OH...well I didn't mean forever of course, everything has an end I think" I say smiling as I lean away from her and put my arm behind her neck "I just like keeping you all around, besides the fact I can make you do that means you wanted to do that"

"I don't!" She hisses as I laugh.

"Well, I mean your friends did at least, your a little more stubborn you know" I pout as I let go of her and look at her friends, all cuddle together and fighting for the one blanket we have "guess they had those kinds of feelings and"

"Can you just shut up about that" Blondie groans "I don't like thinking about it"

"What that your friends have been wanting to bone" I begin before she glares at me and I chuckle, trying to sound innocent

"So do you actually have any kind of plan for us besides using us like energy bars for the rest of our lives" She asks, leaning back into the chair with an angry look on her pretty face

"Well I did...but it was a little too horrible for me" I say sadly as her eyes soften, maybe she's just scarying herself from thinking about what could be too horrible for me "And I..uh I'm sorry for stealing your souls"

She stops for a moment, looking like she's about to say something.

"Oh" She says after a second of thought "...well we should have taken candy from a stranger but...I was the first one to take it wasn't I?its all my fault we're stuck with you isn't it?"

"Nah," I chuckle as she smirks "Besides all of them went right along with it, so if anything it's just me being my usual charismatic self"

"Heh, yeah right" She snorts, shaking her head "But master, I got to ask...what could be so bad that even you turn away from it in disgust?"
cont

I don't mean here. We're obviously heading back to the castle for awhile for a short reunion after we deal with Jasmin.

"What happened to me" I say sadly as blondie frowns "You know I wasn't...like this before"

"What do you mean?" She asks "I know what you are but...you weren't always like this?"

"Well...How are all of you doing, fine I assume?" I ask as Blondie leans back in her chair and nods, looking a little upset that I changed the subject just like that

"Yeah, besides Marcy being a little pervert now and Lacy...being weirdly attracted to you, everything is fine" She says nodding "Well I mean...beside Daisy getting along with Kelly so well, that's a little disturbing"

"So Mary is doing good?" I ask tilting my head towards that tanned girl sprawled out on the couch, her hair fallen over her eyes "she isn't going coo coo from being cooped up right"

"Well I mean I might be since I'm feeling bad for you" Blondie snorts "But she's been just running in place to let off steam...besides when"

Blondie turns away grumbling. I giggle and move to tease her when.

I hear some kind of noise outside...like a fight?"

What do I do?
[] check it out
[] pester blondie and make her mad
[] stay here till the noise stops
[] tell blondie what happened to me
[]Tell blondie about demons and angels a bit more in depth
[]...stay here, I'm taking Alith to go see something
[]....is Kelly outside still?
[] write in

Oh, then running around the castle/city should be fine, so long as we tell them where not to go (anywhere Layla might be) and what not to touch (anything Layla might own).

I fear convincing Jasmine will take some time too.

>anything Layla might own
She owns the entire country, its literally impossible to not touch things she owns there.

>[]....is Kelly outside still?
>[]...stay here, I'm taking Alith to go see something
>[] check it out

>[] tell blondie what happened to me
>[] check it out

Calling it now, Kelly wanted to eat one of Eli's goons.

>[] check it out

>[] tell blondie what happened to me
>[] check it out

>She owns the entire country, its literally impossible to not touch things she owns there.

My point exactly. No, just anything or anyone that is particularly dangerous, like Clementine or the oni-slayer katana.

>[] check it out

"Is kelly still outside?"I say after I manage to brush off the shock off all the sudden and very loud noises, raising my hand as Blondie turns from the door to me.

"Yeah, I think so...I mean you took her hunting with Vera and she hasn't come back since then, so as far as I know she is" She says shrugging as she tips her chair back out "That's probablly her isn't it?"

"Yeah, stay here, I'm taking Alith to go check it out" I say as I hold my hand out and summon my spear out of nothing, grabbing it as I walk over to the door and push it back open.

I close the door as quickly as I can, and hear alith stomping her hooves excitedly

"Oh are you going to ride me again master?" She asks excitedly as she struggles against her harness

"Of course I am" I say sweetly as I swing my spear down and free her, before hopping onto her back "Now head towards that noise, okay girl?"

"Understood" she says as I notice the two bandits outside of the rv have disappeared somewhere

I look up as Alith starts to gallop down the street. I can hear screaming from one of the fallen walls of the city. And see spouts of magic rising from it as a few twisted souls float up into the air

What do I do?
[] Warn Iris and her aunt about it
[] head their alone with my pony
[] Get the twins to deal with it
[] Hurry over there
[] write in

sorry if I'm being slow today

>[] head their alone with my pony
>[] Hurry over there

>[] Warn Iris and her aunt about it

>[] Hurry over there
I figure we can still warn people if its actually something worth worrying about.

>[] Hurry over there

Hopefully Eli won't be too mad about one or more of her troops dieing horribly.

>[] Hurry over there
Not like we can't create a flare, or use a mirror that clearly Iris would have thought of having for such occasions.

"Mistress?" Alith asks, looking back at me as she leaps over an abandoned camp fire "Can you see the souls of dead from here?"

"Of course I can" I say grimly as she makes a really scary face "There's a fight over there"

"I know I heard it to...though I don't think it'd be very righteous to save sinners like these" She says sounding like her old zealot self from before I got my hands on her

"Yeah, but you aren't righteous anymore are you?" I ask, tugging on her hair as I slap my legs against her sides to make her go faster

"I know" She says almost smugly as she runs through a collapsed house "I was about to say we should get there before other demons become attracted by them"

"Hmm, good idea...well go faster then!" I shout as I smack my legs into her harder and lay against her back she goes full tilt, running through alleys and house as easily as a normal horse would go through an empty field "But we should probably warn everyone else about this"

"Well master, don't you have magic you can use? I'll slow down a bit for you to weave it if you need me to" She says sounding a bit like a little girl as she folds her arms in front of herself

"No...go faster if you can" I say as I stand up on her back, holding my wings out to increase my balance "I got this, and besides I don't like handicaps, challenges are ALWAYS funner"

roll 1d20+ potential

Rolled 4 (1d20)

Send up flare that explodes into full sized cakes, just because.

Rolled 15 (1d20)

Rolled 20 (1d20)

Rolled 14 (1d20)

Rolled 12 (1d20)

Challenge met, I'd say.

20+12= crit success, DEMONIC SUPERIORITY!
-

I turn to the side, my dress fluttering against my legs as I hold my upper hands as high as I can, and grab their wrists with my lower ones. I stare up at the smoke filled sky and smile widely as I start to pump magic into my arms.

Golden strings run out of my veins, measuring out the various formulas that run through the air and wraps around each other before they dive into the purple clouds pouring out of my wrists, vanishing as the food magic takes on a golden edge and puffs out, engulfing my hands as it spirals up into the air in great pillars.

Before it turns a violent bright greeen and whips around like fire, giving off a black smoke that starts to harden into a weird sort of ghostly cannon.

It starts to crack with all of my combined magic.

And then fires, consuming itself to fly up into the sky, spitting out sparks and cupcakes as it flies up into the air, growing brighter and more brilliant. Before the smokes swallows it up.

And then, with an almighty bang, the smoke covering the sky ripples and starts to drift away as bright lights and cakes bigger than me, bigger than most of the houses here rain down from the sky alongside spears with banners flowing behind them "IRIS, ELI, COME OVER HERE"

And then there's a low rumble as I lower my hands in awe. The clouds spark with a rainbow of colors like my skin and break apart in a brilliant blinding display, as a picture of me forms in them, making a rather naughty pose.

I struggle to stay on my feet and horse I'm laughing so much, but I stop when I realize.

I just punched a whole in the smoke.

Sunlight falls upon the cannon in a great wide hole. I wince from the sight of actual sunlight and cover my eyes.

And then I hear an ear piercing corus of shrieking, as the monsters who never saw the sun in their lives fall to their knees, trying to protect their bleeding eyes.

I turn and see a few tattered bandits wearing eli's masks butchering ones dressed in
cont

God I love 20's

>The clouds spark with a rainbow of colors like my skin and break apart in a brilliant blinding display, as a picture of me forms in them, making a rather naughty pose.

Iris is going to be both impressed with our magic, and embarassed by the rather...public display. Love it.

holding staffs with spinning crystals ontop of them...magical crystals, the sort of stuff that keep streets lit and make the air nice and cool on summer days.

They have masks in the shape of golden sneers, leaving their snake like eyes open for the sun to brutalize.

I grin as I look at one of the bandits who cheers for me, holding up one of their heads.

"GLORY FOR THE SCOURGE'S FLAMES!" He screams as he rushes towards a line of crying and wailing monsters in fancy golden armor, and more of those robed one's, struggling to run or slither away on their snake like tails.

"Hmmm" Alith says sounding impressed "I didn't think you were going to do something of that caliber...very impressive mistress but"

I look over and see a beast bound in chains ripping through both forces, its eyes covered in molten metal as its snake like heads whip around and around, tearing apart bandits and ...uh I guess they'd be cheap wizards then right.

"I think you made it mad" Alith says teasingly as she runs towards it, pressing her mirror like orb to her face as it melts over her, becoming her armor as she hefts her axe up "I think we should have words with it"

What do I do?
[] grab her hair and pull her away from the crippled hydra
[] Agree, cheer happily and charge it 1d100
[] Mirror malk into her armor, and tell her to make an opening for me 1d100 for alith's fight against it while I"m mirror walking
[] ...Combine my magic with hers 2d20+my pot and her pot for the second
[] distract it with my tongue by whiping it 1d100
[] Use my magic to show these cheap fakes how its done! 1d20+pot
[] Summon my armor
[] try and fly through its heads to tangle it up 1d20+agility
[] write in

Rolled 22 (1d100)

>[] Mirror malk into her armor, and tell her to make an opening for me 1d100 for alith's fight against it while I"m mirror walking
>[] Summon my armor

Rolled 8, 9 = 17 (2d20)

>[] ...Combine my magic with hers 2d20+my pot and her pot for the second
>[] Summon my armor

I guess we're fighting Naga now, sweet.

Rolled 70, 37 = 107 (2d100)

>[] Agree, cheer happily and charge it 1d100
>[] Summon my armor
>[] Mirror malk into her armor, and tell her to make an opening for me 1d100 for alith's fight against it while I"m mirror walking

Rolled 74 (1d100)

>[] Summon my armor

Rolled 10 (1d20)

>[] Summon my armor
>[] Use my magic to show these cheap fakes how its done! 1d20+pot

Rolled 27 (1d100)

>[] Summon my armor

Rolled 73 (1d100)

and

Rolled 91 (1d100)

>[] Summon my armor

I look at the mass of black scaled heads, covered in brands of sneering faces, with golden collars holding its head in a loose bundle, puddles of the same metal blinding them. I smile widely as I spin my spear around in my palm.

Those monsters like Daisy...nagas I think they're called from what iris and the girl herself told me, well a few of them are struggling to pull its heads back into their control. And it responds by biting into the one brave enough to not run away from it.

I look away as its other heads fall against it and each take a bite out of the pour screaming monster.

"Yeah, I think you'd have a little more fun with it" I say as I pat Alith's flank and melt into her armor, feeling my legs sink into the world of mirrors "Keep it occupied, I'm going to get dressed...try to make an opening on it for me will you"

"As you wish my mistress, such a foul has no chance against the war horse of the frozen wastes" She says proudly, raising her axe

I want to tell her she said something similar to me before I broke, but I think better of it, no need to kick her pride while its down.

I lean back and melt into her armor, and drift through the empty sea filled with floating mirrors.

Running my lower hands to my thighs, I pull my upper arms through my dresses sleeves, and let it float away before it stops in the air, motionless.

I hug myself, squeezing my wonderful body as black smoke runs over it, burning me slightly not enough to hurt, but enough to sting a bit.

I frown as I feel my revealing armor covers my body as I unfurl and flap my wings, pushing my way towards the new mirror that appears behind me.

I look through it and hear Alith shouting as she runs past the Hydra, and turns back around facing the mirror as it raises up above her.

Wait it's on one of its necks!? I can't stop myself and I fall through it, throwing my tongue out as I fall into the open air.

It wraps right under the things neck and chokes it as I hang from it.
cont

It hacks, spraying black venom as I swing under it.

I squeak and gurgle in fear as I see its other heads sniffing around for me, getting ready to strike.

What do I do?
[] swing up and impale it with my spear 1d100
[] Strangle it with my tongue 1d100
[] Let it go and fall, before flying above it
[] grab onto its neck
[] Use my magic *how* 1d20+pot
[] swing to avoid becoming snake food 1d20+agility
[] write in

Rolled 62 (1d100)

>[] swing up and impale it with my spear 1d100

Remember people, stabbing attacks and magic only. Cutting off it's heads will ruin our day.

Rolled 97 (1d100)

>[] Let it go and fall, before flying above it

Really fun seeing this side of Alith again. She seems to have been much more playful this thread. Maybe we ARE influencing her.

Rolled 15 (1d100)

Rolled 66 (1d100)

Rolled 23 (1d100)

So what will our spear do this time? Cakes? Gravy? Treacle? I'm kinda fond of cola.

Rolled 64 (1d100)

>[] grab onto its neck
>[] Strangle it with my tongue 1d100

Hopefully cake or pie, something that'll last till the battles done. I wonder what kind of powers eating a hydra will get us?

I swing my legs back, my fat rump giving me a bit longer swing back.It's a little hard doing this while I'm struggling to keep my tongue wrapped around its neck while I'm doing this.

I swallow a thick glob of spit as I take another swing, barely missing one of its heads as it bites for my legs.

My tongue starts to slip and slide against its scales as I swing back towards it. I kick my legs out, and grip my spear with all four of my hands of different parts of its length as I fly towards it.

I close my eyes and brace for impact as my tongue slips back into my mouth. There's a dull thud, followed by metal grinding against bones as my bare feet plant against it, my armor glinting as my body shines with sweat.

I look down and see that've slammed my spear straight through its neck, and black blood is pooling out and hissing against its head, turning a golden, syrupy brown as the head gurgles in pain.

its cheeks are fattening up like pancakes.

I look over my shoulder, and see two of its heads literally heading to eat my ass.

"THE SUN CALLER HAS WOUNDED IT, BROTHERS, DO NOT LET HER OPENING GO TO WASTE, CHARGE AND RIP IT TO SHREDS" the same monster from before, with the golden, blood spattered scarf roars as his half tiger like face snarls in bloody fury

What do I do?
[] Kick off it and fly off
[] force my weight down and cut through it 1d100
[] ALITH TO ME ! 1d100
[] Hug my spear and pump more cooking magic into it 1d20+pot
[] Summon a gun of some kind and spray down the other heads with it 1d20+pot
[] bend around the neck and slide down to its body 1d20+agility
[] try and force it to turn 1d20+str
[] write in

Rolled 18 (1d20)

>[] ALITH TO ME ! 1d100
>[] Hug my spear and pump more cooking magic into it 1d20+pot

Rolled 13 + 12 (1d20 + 12)

>[] Summon a gun of some kind and spray down the other heads with it 1d20+pot
Got to keep them off of us somehow.

Rolled 9 (1d20)

>[] Hug my spear and pump more cooking magic into it 1d20+pot

Pancakes for the pancake throne!

Rolled 13 (1d20)

>[] ALITH TO ME ! 1d100
Keep the heads occupied until Alith can deal with them

Rolled 94 (1d100)

Rolled 15 (1d20)

>[] Kick off it and fly off

Rolled 29 (1d100)

Rolled 9 (1d20)

>[] Kick off it and fly off

I grab onto my spear as tightly as I can with my lower arms and lean back to face the two heads slither and racing eachother to rip me to shreds.

I clap my hands together as the combined screams of the bandits rushing to help me kill this thing echo in my ears.

I see Alith racing to meet the necks, holding her hand out as light blue light flows out of it and curls around itself.
-
18+12= 30= EXCELLENT

youtube.com/watch?v=XMCYNH1EJTg
-
Black smoke flows out of my fingers and the creases in my palm, so I move my hand to fit whatever it turns into as ice creeps along the snakes' neck. Their scales crack open as blue ice freezes over their blood, and pillars of ice stab through them holding them in place as they try to wither around in pain.

The smoke in my hands hardens, and turns into a rifle with a laughing skull over the barrel and spikes of bronze medal hanging down for its armor.

I pull the trigger as the snake's head freeze, and spray them down with demonic metal. Their frozen flesh splinters as they shards stab into them and fracture, breaking apart in a very painful looking way.

"Oh, a hydra!" Vera shouts happily "I've always wanted to kill one of these"

"You want to kill everything dear sister" Alex says flatly "Besides, it looks like Mali and her...horse have it handled"

I look towards the battlefield, and see the twins standing behind the wall of bandits.

Before one of the things heads opens it mouth, and poison begins to roll towards them as they try to charge it, the sand under it melting as the bandits slam their shields down and try to find cover behind them

"Really huh?" Vera says tilting her head "It doesn't seem like they do...you just want the bandits to die don't ya"

"Maybe" Alex says, putting his hands over the two blades by his sides, as the head I'm hanging from droops, now a mass of syrup and pancackey goodness
cont

What do I do?
[] Finish off the frozen heads
[] use the last of the spikes to distract the head holding off the bandits 1d100
[] tell them to just help me already 2d100
[] Call Alith a good girl
[] leap onto the head breathing out all the nasty shit, with my spear 1d100
[]Use my magic 1d20+pot
[] write in

Rolled 3 (1d100)

>[] Call Alith a good girl
>[] leap onto the head breathing out all the nasty shit, with my spear 1d100

Rolled 15 (1d20)

>[]Use my magic 1d20+pot

Make the cooking magic infecting the pancake head travel down to it's body, that should kill it.

Rolled 20 (1d20)

>[]Use my magic 1d20+pot
Transform the poison into extra sticky caramel to clog up its throat

Rolled 8 (1d20)

>[]Use my magic 1d20+pot
Use our speat to channel magic into its blood and turn it into, syrup or something

Rolled 2 (1d20)

Seconding this!

Rolled 19 (1d20)

Seconding as well

I liked my idea better, but the 20 gives precedence, seconding.

We can still do it afterwards and serve Iris pancake with caramel!

Huzzah, hydra powers for all!

>[]Use my magic 1d20+pot
In addition to what others have suggested, turn any loose poison that was dripping down into dollops of cream, something that is less likely to kill people upon splashdown.

I watch the bandits, one of them shouting for the rest to hold the line as their shields rust and begin to melt away. I wince as I can hear their ragged coughing and wheezing, as the little plant life around them withers up and dies.

T..they may be bad people, murders, rapists and plenty of other things, but no one deserves to die by something that terrible.

"Good girl Alith" I say, tossing my strange rifle away, hearing it sizzle away into smoke as I hang off of the hydra's head "You did a really good job there"

"Thank you mistress!" She says happily "Maybe I can get an extra brushing tonight"

"Maybe, If I still have my hands after I do this...sure' I say cheerfully, hiding the fear and nervousness whelling in my chest as I throw myself towards he head.

"Master!?" Alith cries as I fold my wings up to my back and rocket towards the head, holding my hands out as I gather as much cooking magic as I can in my palm.

My sweet smells like frosting, and my fingers are glowing pink the second before I slam into its head.

I don't waste anytime to think, and reach my hand into its maw as I hold it open with my upper ones. I cry out in pain, wailing as my fingers begin to blacken....a second before the the creature gurgles, thrasting around weakly as a giant glob of carmel pushes its maw and throat out hilariously.

I grin manically, wiping sweat away from my eyes as the rotten skin on my fingers falls away, replacing itself slowly as my body tries to fight off the poison...I'm sure I'll be fine by time it's gone, but right now they really fucking hurt.

"SUN CALLER!" A monster with a single eye and no other feature screams...some how ", BROTHERS, NOW IS OUR TIME"

And with a single voice, the bandits raise their shields and rush across the now caramel coated plain of dirt in between the canyon walls, heading right for the now furious hydra

I smile as Alith neighs happily and trots to the front.
cont

But as she does, her eyes go wide with fear as her helmet sucks her face back under it. A guttural, wet hissing comes from behind my back.

I look over my shoulder, and see the three remaining heads raising above me, ready to strike.

"Oh no" I squeak as I hold my hands in front of my face, hoping to keep it safe for at least a second longer before

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU UGLY BASTARD!" Vera hisses, as I feel something rush between my horns.

The head in the middle falls in front of me, an arrow's feather's sticking between its eyes as they other two strike towards me

What do I do?
[] use my magic to protect myself 1d20+pot
[] try to cook them 1d20+pot
[] summon my spear and fight them head on 1d100
[] Run awaaaaay
[]see if my demonic invisibility works against the blind
[] write in

Rolled 10 (1d20)

>[] try to cook them 1d20+pot

Rolled 16 (1d20)

Rolled 17 (1d20)

>[] fly up

Rolled 12 (1d20)

Turn them into ice cream, or something soft.

>[] Run awaaaaay
Got to get some breathing room.

I'm feeling marshmallows instead. Big gooey marshmallows.

Funny, I was thinking about marshmallows for an earlier vote.

Rolled 17 (1d20)

>use your spear to keep them off you while you cook them

Rolled 6 (1d20)

I mean, at some point we may have to diversify our cooking magic into savoury items. But we really are trying to earn the Candy Queen name aren't we? Though I also like the name "Sweet Miss".

>But we really are trying to earn the Candy Queen name aren't we?
At least I am.

I'm not against it. But at some point I want us to blow curry powder or ghost chillies into someones face. That will be very useful.