MUSICOIN (MUSIC)

> Price at all time low
> Will release news on Dec 17th and 31st
> Volume spiked in the last days but the price didn’t. HIGH BUY INDICATOR
> Founder and CEO is Chinese Venture Capital

> Unquestionably one of the most gifted teams working in crypto today
> product is live and fully-functional and anybody can signup right now to listen to and/or publish music
> Over 1000 artists have already created accounts and published music
> Huge profit potential with the current emission
> 660M coins in perpetuity is deflationary over time

> Bonus tip: Today's rumors pointing it as a possible candidate for PBC pick of the month, together with SingularDTV.

This time you have all the information to make your own decision. No complaints about missing opportunities.

do they pay you to shill?

How bad does it feel when youre the only buyer?

Comfy as fuck

Our general will greentext the whole backstory once MUSICOIN moons.

It's hilarious but also will make you realize the chance you guys missed.

Best

I've been mining this coin all week.

good luck lad. youll need it.

Thank you for your effort to the cause, soldier.

You have now been appointed as Minister of Mineral Resources of our empire.

Congratulations

>empire

kek

What exacly is the point? I have reservations investing in anything music related simply because of piracy, music production is where real money is made.

This user has a point.

Now it's the chance to buy sub 115 sats.

Go for it soldiers!

paying for music in 2017

It's a shitcoin but it's so pretty much bottomed out that you can't lose much more than you've put in

We never denied the fact that it's a shitcoin.

We are just gain hunters and this has been our pick for the month.

Glory for those who follows up. Calamity over those who miss this opportunity

well I have 65000 music so I'm hoping the bleeding stops one day senpai

Which bleeding?

We bought between 95 and 103, so we are just sitting and waiting for the end-year bonus.

Stay tuned, and watch carefully what's gonna happen next week.

Just bough a couple. You'd better be fucking right user.

You won't regret.

Our organization welcomes you onboard.

Who is the team? I sort of think this will pump, coins like this have a habit of just 5xing at some point.

Nobody gives a shit about their team, which is probably filled with chincks stuffed in a basement.

Musicoin can't moon because then their whole platform would be useless. No one would pay more than 1-3 cents to listen to a song

Those aren't the reasons I'm getting around 10-60K of music coin. I'm investing in it since I'm a music person myself and I honestly want something that will help other content creators as we just keep getting jew'd on every platform.

So here is to hoping this actually does something good in the world for artist/

if this is some bullshit artists' compensation coin then keep in mind that plenty have tried and failed

thank you. I accept the title and position.

I don't know how this will do but i'll consider investing depending how it does in the next few days.

Minister, look at those order books.

We are ready for celebration.

> invest in the next days when the price will be already high and then complain that can't make gains in crypto.

Fucking retards, they cannot even catch the most crystal clear chance of their life to make some money.

The news is it getting delisted from bittrex on the 17th.. just like SAFEX

Stay poor

relax maybe a few days was an exaggeration, I know what I'm doing I just like to do some research before I invest so I don't lose money like the Coinbase normies do.