BULGARIAN GOVERNMENT HAS 213,519 BTC

BULGARIAN GOVERNMENT HAS 213,519 BTC

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-08/bulgaria-government-shocked-discover-it-owns-3-billion-bitcoin

THEY WILL DUMP IS ON US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SZh5Z46
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTC just had it's worst day right? might mean an ungodly pump today.

Thanks OP for that awesome picture

what will actually happen is a liquidity provider will approach them and make an OTC offer, this will not harm the price of bitcoin at all as it won't be sold on the open market

The coins will reach the market at some point... don't be deluded.

WE WUZ EARLY ADOPTERZ N SHIET

RIP.
Back to $600.

>muh decentralized currency
>controlled by the government

So Bulgaria wll no longer be the poorest EU country now?

holy fuck this is gonna get good if they dump

they'd be a good candidate as a supplier to the futures market

Fuck. What kind of criminal where these. Fuck me dead. BALLERS.

they should give every citizen a share of bitcoin

Kind of amazed Bulgaria's national debt is only $16.5 billion.

Bulgarian here.
Knowing how corrupt and greedy our government is I wouldn't be surprised if they market sell them and say that they were "lost" to the public.
A handful of people in this uneducated shithole understand what bitcoin is anyway so no one will bat an eye.
Thread carefully westerners. Boyko Borissov is your new satoshi.

Please god. I am so sick of smug crypto youtubers

>Bulgaria now has 5 trillion dollars worth of bitcoin
>tfw some third world shithole became a superpower literally overnight

buy now before they dump

supplying bitcoin for a bitcoin futures market? kek you're retarded

>mfw they donate it to their civilian refugee defence forces

you do realize not all futures markets are cash settled right?

The ones that are announced all are.

discord.gg/SZh5Z46

***LATEST NEWS***

Bulgarian government to move all their BTC into MUSICOIN.

Having visited Bulgariq I can agree. Lots of sketchy mafia shit going on there. Bulgarians have a nice country but unfortunately they are stuck to live out the rest of their lives with cheap cigarettes and $.50 zagorka. It would be nice if they dumped the btc and could turn the country around though

>Bulgaria
That's nice for them. 150.000 Bitcoins can improve the land tremendously, if only half of teh 80.000 Bitcoins are used for educational purposes 10.000 doctors could be educated, sadly no more can be done with those 20.000 Bitcoins.

How the fuck does a government keep its private key safe?

>2048
>Bulgaria dominant world power

Puts it in a folder marked "top secret" and tells nobody to look

would be funny if they released the private key to the public...how bad would the crash be?

Exactly when Will it happen?

And what if they were held by normal people instead? They would touch the market then?

All the normies I know who at one point held tinder (e.g. chick on Tinder) used it to buy weed.

I don't wanna know how much the FBI and CIA have

held bitcoin*

Laptop splashed with glitter nail polish, photo taken to compare against. Antitamper via IRL entropy.

So basically this means BTC isn't going to be the coin of the future. There's no way our Govt bends the knee to fucking Bulgaria of all places, and trade is likely going to be regulated/cash outs even harder to do. Litecoin has a better future unless there's some other third world country stashing that too.