How can I make a bottle-mancer?

>First DnD 5e game
>Start with Rogue
>Realize how useful bottles are
>Character slowly starts to be characterized as bottle obsessed
>Currently have 26lbs of bottles and one of them contains a broken stone of god like power
>I want to use these in combat
>Bottle based spells, bottle based attacks
>Currently level 2

How can I make this work Veeky Forums?

> throw bottle

- Increase speed
Become a Battle Doctor

-use any weapon with needles
to use poison or acid.

Take the Thief subclass and use bottles as a bonus action.

You're going to need to splash into alchemy I'll bet. Oil, acid, glue, itching powder, hallucinogens, sedatives, tiny model ships, explosives, molotovs, jarate, holy water, kender pheromones, glitter... start brewing everything you can, bottle everything up, then throw it at your opponent.
Mad alchemist cackling is optional. But entertaining.

DnD uses the humors theory, right? Could magic glass/whathaveyou be used to bottle them or maybe miasma?

I have no idea how to do that in 5e, but I do want to make a character like that in 3.pathfinder, abuse the fact that potions are just drinkable spells to make a potion of fireball, or a potion of charm person.

Combine with alchemy for maximum bottle-bound chaos!

...Or just whizz (or get someone else to) in them for some quick jarate, or fill them with something liquid and flammable and mix with a rag and flame for a moltov.

No, we can go further! Craft weapons from bottles; wield a barman's shank! Wear glass armor made from melted bottles!

>Potion of charm person

That's a love potion, and unless you're really, really careful with it one of the most dangerous conocations known to man.

>Become bounty hunter
>Take levels in Wizard or enlist Wizard sidekick
>Shrink bounty targets
>Put them in bottle
>Become bottle-wielding enforcer of JUSTICE
>Become renowned as the man who bring in anyone alive
>Make mad bank
>Retire with collection of interesting people you've shrunk and collected along the way
>Maybe make a tiny town, who knows?

>one of them contains a broken stone of god like power
>Currently level 2
wut

Take a dip into Artificer Wizard from the eberron supplement?

>Kender pheromones
Why would you do this and what would it do?

Be a lure
Kill kender
Harvest pheromones
Repeat

"Why" and "What", friend.
Not "How".

This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

It's a plot thing, we haven't figured out how to do anything useful with it yet.

I'm not sure what you mean. Isn't humors theory the idea of balancing the body's fluids for health shit?

>What
Lure Kender.
>Why
To kill them.

What I'm asking is: What do Kender hormones do?
Why do you want them?

They lure Kender. You want them so you can kill Kender. This has been gone over three times now, I don't understanding how it isn't clear to you.

Oh shit, I misread your first post as attempting to explain how you got the pheromones instead.
My bad.

>Retire with collection of interesting people you've shrunk and collected along the way
>Maybe make a tiny town, who knows?

>Why don't you put the whole world in a bottle, Superman?
>Ok.

I want to see this.

>Make miniature town surrounded by 3 foot wall. >Populate town with shrunken people.
> Become god.

>Make towns across from a puddle.
>Use ships-in a bottle to ferry people along
>Hell put the towns inside bottles too.

>make tiny angel-creatures that spontaneously vanish after a life of blissful ennui

Use a dart gun to throw off your targets balance.