Why are women so bad at Veeky Forums?

Pic related. This bitch is ruining our hobby by making it seem like any dumb slut can show up at a table and make all the men forget how awful she is just by showing off her tits.

this bait's gonna hit the post limit won't it.

Please everyone, just sage. type sage in options and everything will be much better

OP isn't wrong about woman often being worse at Veeky Forums but some are just as good.

Because women lack empathy and cannot properly put themselves into the mindset of someone other than themselves.

>But you're going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd. And I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, that that won't be true. It'll be because you're an asshole.

tits are the worst thing that can happen to a party

Sage

>Girls not liking me

Oh, no! What ever will I do without being able to give all my money and attention to whores?

Stop falling for the Jewish lie about romantic love, you fucking cuck.

But we gotta have this thread at least once a day.

Please don't forget to sage. If I see this post with 300 replies later today, I will lose any faith in Veeky Forums I have left.

Men socialize to create spaces where taboos can be questioned and broken, and banter and good natured insults are the norm. This is frequently confrontational and pushes the boundaries of political correctness in healthy ways that challenge what we hold as normal and accepted.

Fantasy games offer a good outlet.

It is unsuprising women raised in the offence culture bubble of liberal arts colleges dislike men wanting a male space to push boundaries (despite insisting on the existence of safe female spaces - equality much?), and so try to enter them and demand the male space loses its identity.

By ostracising and demonising those who question liberal social norms, the concept of dissent and questioning authority is suppressed.

The conspiracy to add "new demographics" to communities and hobbies is about suppressing the free exchange of ideas. The insistence that only certain discourses are protected is indoctrination to discourage and discredit alternative theories.

You also see this in how Ancap, Libertarian and Dark Enlightenment thought is mocked in the liberal MSM.

>hot buzzwords

you sound like an SJW

Oh come on! I even told you how to sage! Which one of you cunts wants this thread?! Fucking pissy beta cunts who blame "the jews" or "women" for their being unlikable social retards!

Can I just have one day without the same shit bait constantly up on the front page? Just fucking one?!

As much as I've tried to deny this, it is kind of true. I suppose it could be down to the fact that they're rarer so the terrible ones stand out. I mean, I've played with a metric fuck ton of men who are both absolutely shit tier and brilliant. Due to the fact that the number of women per campaign/game is 1 - 2 max the shitty ones tend to really stand out. Especially given that I've gone through 3 - 4 games in a row with no female presence.

Still though, with a couple of exceptions they're pretty terrible. Talking about the game we're in is usually a really enjoyable pass time but I find that whenever a woman talks about the game their interest in it seems really vapid. I think in some cases it's due to the type of woman who fell into the hobby. Some of them are genuinely interested in traditional gaming, but some of them seem to hang round because they aren't aesthetic enough to be fawned over in another social group with the exception of the hobby that is renowned for attracting neckbeards.

I'll bet you're excited for the pre-release of Poo in the Loo MtG.

tbf that set looks amazing! New chandra is the shit!

Maybe all the good women don't get involved in Veeky Forums related events because you all smell like sweat and cum and Funyuns?

Take a shower you stinky faggots.

oh boy, I can't wait

Quite the opposite. I oppose the inequality of discourse.

Rationally speaking norms need to be constantly questioned and challenged but instead sycophancy and unthinking orthodoxy are protected with safe spaces while rationality and challenging alternative thought is ostracised.

And apparently calling for equal protection or lack thereof for all discourse is inherently bigoted, a masterpiece of doublethink.

>implying women are the ones that bad a Veeky Forums

Obviously men have been Veeky Forumsing wrong this whole time.

Because women are way more afraid of decision-making than men on average.

It is a structural inevitability that the libertarian voice is drowned out in democracy, and according to Lind it should be. Ever more libertarians are likely to agree. ‘Voice’ is democracy itself, in its historically dominant, Rousseauistic strain. It models the state as a representation of popular will, and making oneself heard means more politics. If voting as the mass self-expression of politically empowered peoples is a nightmare engulfing the world, adding to the hubbub doesn’t help. Even more than Equality-vs-Liberty, Voice-vs-Exit is the rising alternative, and libertarians are opting for voiceless flight. Patri Friedman remarks: “we think that free exit is so important that we’ve called it the only Universal Human Right.”

For the hardcore neo-reactionaries, democracy is not merely doomed, it is doom itself. Fleeing it approaches an ultimate imperative. The subterranean current that propels such anti-politics is recognizably Hobbesian, a coherent dark enlightenment, devoid from its beginning of any Rousseauistic enthusiasm for popular expression. Predisposed, in any case, to perceive the politically awakened masses as a howling irrational mob, it conceives the dynamics of democratization as fundamentally degenerative: systematically consolidating and exacerbating private vices, resentments, and deficiencies until they reach the level of collective criminality and comprehensive social corruption. The democratic politician and the electorate are bound together by a circuit of reciprocal incitement, in which each side drives the other to ever more shameless extremities of hooting, prancing cannibalism, until the only alternative to shouting is being eaten.

>Changes shitty thread into qt orcs thread

i like this user

Can we not?

The fuck even is this thread?

>Orcs
>Cute

Congratulations, you're the exact sort of beta male that has allowed the industry to become the next hill for progressives to plant their flag upon.

Unfortunately everything else I have is not fit for a blue board, but if you or anybody else would like to contribute, that would be just ducky.

Yes let's go all out. Also, niggers in TTRPG right?

>stop liking what I don't like

>captcha has Irish road signs
never thought I'd see any Gaelige on Veeky Forums