TREZOR or Ledger NANO?

TREZOR or Ledger NANO?
which one and why

ledger because it has ARK

Ledger. Way more storage options, much better wallet overall. I have both.

Trezor and Ledger.
Don't be stupid.

I bought a ledger like 2 months ago and it's still in the packaging. I like the idea of having an hardware wallet for all the security and shit...but in all reality I just think it'd be too much of a pain to have to withdraw it from the hardware wallet every time you want to make a trade...then deposit back into it afterwards. I currently just have it on the exchange with 2FA setup.

yea, it's definitely too much of a pain for your .1 eth.

Its really not. Keep some on exchange. A little bit on your PC and the bulk in your your hardware wallet.

>being this dense

YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING TRADING COINS ON THE EXCHANGE AND SAVE YOUR OTHER COINS IN COLD STORAGE YOU FUCKING DENSE FAGGOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU AND YOUR NORMIE FRIENDS
FUCK OFF OF MY CRYPTO

enjoy getting your coins stolen on exchanges

Hardware wallets are stupid. Why not just put everything on an encrypted flashdrive? Ta Dah! You've just made your own hardware wallet for less than 5 bucks!

When you have your coins on the exchange they're not yours.
When you have them in your wallet they're yours.

Learn the difference.

is this a trick question?

>Hardware wallets are stupid. Why not just put everything on an encrypted flashdrive? Ta Dah! You've just made your own hardware wallet for less than 5 bucks!

People want to feel like a futuristic multimillionaire.

>t. brainlet

Ummm ease of use??

>Retard

look up fractional reserve banking.
if the possibility of exchanges overselling the bitcoin market doesn't scare you, then we deserve to have this market crash.

Enjoy wasting money, you stupid faggots. If you want a hot wallet to spend from mobile use your goddamn phone. If you want cold storage put it on fucking paper. Or if you must, put it on a flashdrive.

>not understanding vectors of attack and known vulnerabilities
You're so retarded that even if the proof was in your hands, you wouldn't believe it.

I use Exodus, am i fucked?

>attacking an air gap cold storage wallet

I got a ledger nano s but it has that non-free chip on it

I'm more worried about storing BCH on it for ten years and they someone remotely hack my ledger and take my million dollars

have both

Why do the normed even come here, fuck off to reddit. I have been on Veeky Forums for years and only recently found Veeky Forums. Makes me sick seeing normie come here and thinking they can just start posting and asking bullshit question
Fuck them, I had to lurk 4chans for years before I even made a fucking post. Also you normie faggots try fucking google shit when you face a problem instead of asking us autistic faggots

I bought a ledger nano, waiting for it to arrive.

My plan for it is to automatically have the exchange I trade on send a % of profit gained like every day or so to the ledger. So Im using it as kind of a savings account.

either or because theyre good

look. you're a retard.

ledger supports more shitcoins, trezor is open source (so less likely to be backdoored)

>a literal retard with a fitting photo things an air gap device would help
I'm surprised you make it out of your house every morning in one piece. Although, the chances of you leaving the house are slim.

What about the Coinbase wallets...are they safe to store my coins???

Lmfao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>a full retard that thinks a piece of paper with keys generated in an air gap is less safe than his device that interacts with his computer

wew lad

>piece of paper
>printing
>air gaped
Are you memeing or just stupid as fuck? Did you hear about Snowden and then all of a sudden think you know everything? Kys.

>interacts with his computer
The request for a transaction is sent to the wallet. The wallet signs the transaction with the private key stored on it and sends it to the computer. The private key never leaves the wallet. Paper wallets are fucking useless because to make a transaction you still have to put your private key onto the computer.

He's a retard. I wouldn't try to explain it to him. He wouldn't even understand it. It's too complex for his young mind. You can tell he's young.

i use both
trezor is more user friendly, ledger supports more coins

paper wallet is nothing but a backup

Get the ledger Nano s dude, easy to use and supports all shitcoins. Also if you don't use a hard wallet your fucking retard and Will lose your coins

>paper wallets are useless

If you're rotating your coins all the time they are. For cold storage they're perfect. idk how much you guys are keeping on your hot wallets, but from the sounds of it, its too much and I would treat a hardware wallet as a hot one.

always wondered why these were so popular. ty getting a nano s

No he is right, your key NEVER leaves the hard wallet, so never goes onto your online computer, paper wallet does retard, so more chances of some Russian cunt putting a register key on your computer and seeing your computer enter that key

A hard wallet can never be a hot wallet you fucking retards, fuck you faggot surprise me sometimes

Opera don't listen to faggots on here, paper wallets are useless and paying $100 for a hard wallet to keep your investment safe and gives you peace of mind is nothing in the long run, please order a nano soon now, order it now and you should get it by tuesday

hahahaha you're retarded hahaha

What the fuck are you jabbering about dude, stay the fuck out of this you fucking degenerate. You don't even know what the flying fuck you're talking about either. Russians? Shut the fuck up and stay on the side-lines.

This is confusing. I thought both of you guys agreed with me, but didn't process your post. Did you not process his post now?

I like my Trezor.

Don't have experience with the others.

You're confusing yourself because of retardation.

Fuck off faggot, not letting you give this user bad advice, you keep on using your fucking useless paper ticket and Vitalik hacker mates will be taking those coins you autistic butt pirate.

Op order a Nano s today, it's the only way to keep your long term hodl safe

Ledger

Quote me saying that I want him to use a paper wallet.

Do you ever think about how retarded you are?

Do you ever look in the mirror and think?

OK sorry, might have jump in a bit quick there, but if anyone is saying a paper wallet is as safe a hard wallet, you are fucking retarded and have no idea how they work

It's ok.
You can suck me off later.

Yeah my bad user you are right, thought I seen ya say paper wallets are fine. Again my bad user brother

Whats a good software wallet?

Only when the other anons are not around so they dont get jealous

None, if u have to use one maybe metamask

the Trezor looks idiotic

Just ordered a Trezor btw. Deciding factors were trezor's password support, compatibility with android and ledger being cucked by google.

Ledger has password as well

Which one is more secure?

ledger is proprietary
nuff said

Also this.

You mean the whole shutting down the Chrome apps? How does that affect Ledger's integrity if you don't mind me asking

Is it possible to use a browser that is forked from Chrome to use ledger? I don't want to install chrome.

>not putting most of a bitcoin on a hardware wallet and locking it in a safe for 5 years
lmao

Ledger i has.

put most of your balls in a safe and lock the door for 5 years

Security wasn't the issue so much as me not wanting to install chrome. Trezor wallet is open source and has a linux binarry, no chrome needed.

I can't see why not, but I don't use chrome so google might be doing something shady that I am unaware of.

Ok. Only thing is, Nano S has DGB support so I can safely store my bags. Trezor has barely any altcoin support.

I didn't say Trezor was the only valid choice. It suits my needs, but the lack of memecoin support is definitely something you should consider before getting one.

>dgb bags
idiot

switch those bags for ETN after the dump next week.

A true Digimarine never abandons his brothers. I'll ride this down to 1 sat. Which is increasingly likely to become a reality