/cyoag/ CYOA General

Last thread: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

What qualifies as 'lots of lore'?
How about Time of Troubles or Blood Magic?

>Time of Troubles
You mean "go back and fords constantly, also you're forced into marriage with someone you don't know"?
Post Blood Magic, I'll take a looksie.

Thank you in Russian

You wanted to say "Cпacибo".

Best Cyoa, coming through

Okay so it sounds like Blood mages are major dicks.

>Contender
+1 Item
I wanted to pick Borderlands, but I don't want to lead thousands of mind controlled people, or be forced to lead a state.
How can I spawn in Australia when no one can enter?
>No man's land
>Eclipse

>Corruption
>Eye Breaker level 1 (4), Nameless Warrior (14)
>Perception
>Intuition level 1 (15), Clairvoyance level 1 (17)

>Classic

>Eyes level 2 (19)

>Futuristic rifle (free)
>Phone (20)

>George, the Traveler

>when the passing of the night hasn't tempered your burning waifu-love

Dammit Branching Hearts got me sprung doo

The Aztec and Viking world ones. Stardust, Space Refuge, Grand Hunt, Solar Inheritance and Last Star. Traveller and Conduit.

Everything else was either not interesting enough to remember or had no/dull lore.

Why do you like Waifu cyoas?
I can't seem to care. I get fantasizing about adventuring in another world, but not fantasizing about having a girlfriend.

Masturbation aid.

Seriously? You masturbate to cyoas?

how do you feel about adventuring in another world with your girlfriend?

I used to think it was retarded too, I thought the whole concept of 'waifu' was fucking moronic and only done by desperate virgins

Four years living alone in grad school changes a man

Now if you excuse me, my waifu is baking, h-ha, c-coming dear

Idk dude sometimes something that fits my bill just comes along, just like some adventures are retarded and some are really cool to get into the same goes with made up girls

That would be fine?
Usually there's so little information on a "waifu", and I can't imagine life with them.
Like they're not persons.
Obviously a world can be shallow, too, but it feels wrong to fill in the blanks of someone's personality.

I take mild offense to that. The real world is a beautiful, intricate and insanely detailed thing that you can't begin to truly capture the essence of just through imagination. I'd argue even moreso than a person.

t. National Park enthusiast

If you ain't into it you ain't into it man

>it feels wrong to fill in the blank's of someone's personality
>feels wrong

Who are you hurting by doing so lol

himself, because he is ashamed of pursuing his true desires or discovering what actually makes him happy.

I know the feeling...

Harmony is definitely top fucking percentage.
Power rankings:

Caldera > Oki > Harmony > Medi > Alice
Honorable mention: Floof

I can't fight dragons using magical weapons in real life, user. Not without LSD, and I don't know where to get that
That is precisely what I mean. To me, Waifu's in cyoas are hollow shell. They're inages of percent anime girls that you have to give personality to.

Really interesting premise though. I like it.

Contender

The Quarantine

Supremacy

Live Ahead 3 (6)
Indoctrintation 3 (8)

Esoteric

Hair (Seems best for preventing sudden death by sniper)

Ring (2)
Crown (0) - Free from Contender
Watches (1)
Money (1)
Apartment (1)

George, The Traveler

Time to take over the country in the name of Supremacy. Perfect foresight and mind control should allow me to enslave all the key figures I need in the nation's leadership without drawing the attention of the wizard, and once his death can no longer be delayed George is the perfect instrument for that.
Diary (1)

Perception
Usurpation (Divination and mind control, my favourite powers)
Higher Than Heaven

>inages of percent
Images of perfect
I think I just need more info about a person than you do. And that's cool.

Exile
the scorched earth
supremacy
invocation-dark pact, snatcher
negation-exorcism, redemption
alteration-red armor
classic
eyes level 1
pistol, knife, apartment

oh, and uh, gregory I guess

I feel that any and all criticisms you can have of imaginary girlfriends you can also have of imaginary adventures.

Sure. Then we'll have to agree to disagree: You like imaginary girlfriends, I like imaginary adventures.
And that's fine.

What?
No. The more blanks I have to fill in, the more I'm making the character myself. At that point I may as well create some imaginary girlfriend from scratch, rather than use your template.
I'm probably autistic... or at least alone in thinking waifus/waifu cyoas are silly.

I think CYOA's in general are silly, but I still enjoy them. A template for imagination was a wonderful way to describe them.

>tfw none of my CYOAs are worth remembering...

I have no time anymore. I have no soul.

>I have no soul.
What's a soul?

Oh! Oh! I know this one!
The middle of the bottom of a human's locomotive appendages.

Did you not see the people waifuing hard over the Branching Hearts CYOA last thread and in this very thread? Shits great stuff man. Amazing even.

How do human light detectors display that through transparency?
Human biology must be strange indeed.

That is strange. Everything I've read about them indicates that their light detection organs are on a turret that contains all of their long range sensors and primary processing unit.
Perhaps they contain fiber optics that allow them to monitor for need of repair?

This. It was pretty much unanimously agreed you made one of the best Waifus in CYOA history.

Yeah... slimes got no feet.

I missed last thread, actually. I was really busy the past couple of days because I bought a ranching simulator on steam. Glad you like it. I would like to finish adding those final 8 to Branching Heart eventually, though.

Oh, this was in last thread, too.

There there, buddy. No one gives a shit about anything I've ever made either.
Stare into the abyss, and blink. Embrace the self-hate and loneliness.

Nigga, I remember asking if you we're ever going to stop making more waifus like 3 months ago.
You are a strong and great CYOA maker. I love you and your work.
Keep on keeping on you glorious fuck!
Here's an oldie

If you'd like, I can repost my choices reasoning for both BH and RR. They were fun to spend hours pondering and imagining.

Thanks! Glad you like it/them/me.

My lunch break is about over & I don't know if I'd be back by the end of the thread or I'd take you up on that offer. I really enjoy reading builds. Glad you liked them!

Ok: reposting my last OC I posted a couple of days ago.
I'm on my way to make a companions page, and maybe a page to "explain" magic (although I'll keep it brief.)
I'm still looking for a name, so I'd be glad to hear suggestions.

I miss your artistic Genie CYOAs. I used to save images in anticipation of them. Some of which were as lewd as I could get away with just to see what you'd do with them...

It's really funny that Save State is shorter, but otherwise better version of False Immortality.

2/4

The boons page, except for a few grammar corrections and maybe a couple of clarifications of effects, seems ok, so probably it'll be mostly untouched.

Out of curiosity, how are you balancing your classes? It looks like everyone but Underdog gets ten dots, but the potential ranges from 30 to 38 (Jester).

Also, it might be fun if Underdog had immense potential to go along with its shitty starting stats.

3/4

The race page will either be increased with new races , or I will -in some other way- fill the hole at the bottom.
I'd be glad to hear some suggestions for new races of sort.
Likely I'll change the catfolk picture for something more recognizable.

Dick Nuggets.
God's Games.
Tactical Touching.
Welcome to Arpejii.
Hambone Bonanza.
Faith&Fortitude.

Maybe later then. Hit up the thread when you get home, we can order pizza and hang out.

The classes may need some rebalancing, admittedly. Also, there is a small "hidden" combo with the underdog ability, which would make him get 9 in all his stats at "high levels".

On another note, an underdog will get a bigger amount of companions. More people root for the underdog after all.

4/4

and here it is the last page for now.

Looks fun, it's very difficult to pick boons. I always like CYOAs where everything looks good.

... Any chance we can have a non-multiplayer version?

I believe this is the latest version

Why? Don't you want to play with me? It's not like I'm going to make a minotaur rapist who's going to doom the world by using my fellow heroes as onaholes.

>me
>smelling nice

Jeez, this planet has no standards.

>the manticore seems like the sanest one of the bunch

Oh boy here we go.

Squid isn't so bad either. Also, Manticore concerns me. I know where two of the mouths are... But where are the other three? Vagina dentata and anus dentata could explain two more... But then where's the last one?

Class: Magic Knight
Boons:
-Customize Body
-Healthy
-Starting Kit
-Bag of Holding
-Magic Map
-Backtracker

Race: Human, +1 Defense

Land: Joluran Steppes

Jester
Elf

sustenance
The Reward
Backtracker
Speech x3

Monster Lands.

I wonder if someone could ever combine Harem Creator's two CYOAs. I want to be able to pick Tabitha Hess and Suzuki Sayuri at once.

Probably with the companions page, it works just fine as non-multiplayer.

this is the best male jester image I could find. Might need to branch out into bards or something.

Class: Alchemist
Race: Kobold
Boons: x2 Comm Crystal
x2 Skilled (Mechanical Engineering)
Speech
Lucky!

There is no greater adventure than the path of research. Use internet to improve technology in this new world. Become a merchant who builds equipment for heroes.

age 2 years younger than be
skin light
eyes blue
hair blonde
breasts E cup
butt €@&#
background she's my childhood friend

personality she's a tsundere
intelligence extremely intelligent
interests martial arts and owns a black belt

height much shorter than me
weight chubby
features something wrong with her
magical features she's a fairy
insanity she wants out and she's also a extreme masochist

weapons deadly animals and nails
tells she messes with her clothing and she runs away and hides in a corner somewhere in the fetal position crying and asking for me

lluxury.deviantart.com/art/Cheesecake-the-fat-fairy-623416965

The only thing that matters is that Ragnarok is evil. I don't care about their reasons.

>Do you feel like a hero?
Sure do.

>National Park enthusiast
Muh cliffs and trees

It's just slang for her sex holes, user.

But what is the fifth sex hole?

Belly button.

Your mom.

Carrie.
She's practically begging me to strike her weak point for massive damage.
>Hey, Carrie.
>You're cute.
Now, if you want bondage, we must first engage in honorable CRAB BATTLE!

Can you cast runic words on yourself

>Willing to kill anyone who is part of a group because you've decided it's evil and don't care if some of it's members are misguided or don't understand the master plan

Welcome to Dubai Walker.

Girls Military.

Its cute girls doing /k/ommando things in post-apocalyptic land.

No, willing to kill anyone who is part of an evil group that's trying to destroy the world and force everyone into dreams.

>Killing people who have differing world views than me is right, but they can't kill people with differing world views than them!
Do you even remember why you came here?

Reports are pouring into the studio that everyone's favorite D-bag is down at the mall. Rumor has it, he's trying to "rescue" even more people. You gotta love this guy. He's just gonna keep on trying, even if it kills every last one of ya. Be sure to stop by and tell him thanks...

>don't care if some of it's members are misguided or don't understand the master plan

You fighting for Good or against Evil?

A man that kills because he is misguided is still a man that kills.

A man that kills because he believes he is right is still a man that kills.
Someone has to pay for your crimes, user. Who is it going to be?

I literally have God on my side. You can do shit.

>A man that kills because he is misguided is still a man that kills.
Funny you should say that...

isn't
isn't that the punisher?

5th mouth? I don't get it.

Using religion to justify murder, eh?
To kill for yourself is murder. To kill for your government is heroic. To kill for entertainment is harmless.

See

God is the only true governance.

Goat Onee-chan is obviously the superior choice.

God is a pissbaby and a noob.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope someone can stop you before you kill everyone.

>renaming well-known characters
for fuck's sake guys

Yep.

And where does the Great God say you should wipe out Ragnarok to the last man without mercy?

I'm really very lonely

D did nothing wrong.
Genesis is questionable, but most likely didn't mean to do wrong.
Empty did all things wrong.
Arios sons are rapists and need to be purged.

You should kill everyone who disagrees with you.
The Imperial Army does not condone the killing of unarmed combatants. But this isn't real, so why should you care?