Be born in China

>Be born in China
>Paraents name you Frodo Baggins

>Westaboos

Still better than the baby names handed out by American ghetto culture.

I never thought that there would be Westaboos, or god forbid, Ameriaboos.

An acquaintance's kids named one of THEIR kids Griffin after Griffindor.

The daughter was named Eden.

They live in the UK.

> There are people somewhere in the world RIGHT NOW, who are fascinated with americans
Why has Lord abandoned us?

There are also countries in the distant east where they aren't afraid of racism.

Still better than some names I've seen fucktarded americans use.

>tfw Little Sweetmeat is an actual child's name that they have to live with until they turn 18

>Harro, my name is Liu Drizzt! This is my brother Liu Mowgli and my sister Liu BA Baracus!

the entire world is de facto ameriboo, get dunked on

Reminder that all Anglophone countries look down on the US for its vulgarity and greed.

Sorry fatso, we might use you but we just don't love you.

Italian here and yes, we've been pretty much ameriaboos for quite a while in the past

>"I once heard of someone called Gandalf
>Pronounce it Gandálfr
>Actual Old Norse name Literally Staff Elf
>Also one of the names for Odin

It's hard to love a country that's objectively better than you in every way that matters.

Some call it "envy."

And yet they still probably participate the economic and social systems imported from the West and spread globally.

Just our music, tv, movies, and everything else that comprises our culture.
You're us with different languages, accept it.

Thanks god for that. Your Mickey and Donald stories are miles above the standard Disney comic.

I'm pretty sure Radegast is an old slavic deity named after the town where it was purportedly worshiped.

It was the age before Wikipedia, Tolkien didn't have to be subtle.

Italian McDonalds are the best I've even been to. >>And I hate 'Murican McDonalds.

Isn't the Japanese yanki culture just hardcore Ameriboos?

why do you say that user? What exactly bothers you about black names? Lets hav discussion

>the entire world is de facto ameriboo
Fuck yeah

>we just use your culture and learn your language and watch all your favorite movies!
>and we just post in english because it's convenient!
>and we do nothing but listen to your politics and news all day, America-senpai!
>but it's not like we li-like you or anything, you dumb foreigners!
You keep telling yourself that, buddy

>He doesn't like Jagandalfrone

My buddy's father is a Country musician. He does nothing but tour Italy.

That's not what Anglophone means, you idiots.

>What exactly bothers you about black names?
Airwrecka
Le-a

They suck, are stupid, are hard to pronounce, and relegate those so named to shitty jobs at best.

>Airwrecka
Dat's propa orky, dat grot's gunna go far

Next build I play in that game's gonna be that profile pic with the biggest fucking shotgun I can get my grubby hands on

Google "Trashone".

Are people actually named that? I assumed when I saw that picture it was a misunderstanding because of a strange pronunciation of "Erica".

>Le-a
the dash don't be silent.

Murrica gots swagger deal with it

Everything.

All these fa/tg/uys surprised that there would be westaboos. If you live in a dirt poor paedophilic wasteland, the beautiful land of opportunity in the west would seem pretty enticing.

Healthcare, economy, happiness, average height, Per capita income, having to close prisons for lack of criminals.

Yes yes, we are envious.

Nice 404, OP.