sites.google.com/site/eclipsephases/home/cabinet
>Package Character Creator
firewallagency.wordpress.com/

COMMUNITY CONTENT:
>3 new adventures for your use in convenient PDF form
awdaberton.wordpress.com/about/
>Ander's Sandberg's Eclipse Phase fanmade content, including several modules
aleph.se/EclipsePhase/
>Farcast: An Eclipse Phase yearblog full of items, locations, NPCs, and plot hooks
mediafire.com/download/dhqd1m83xc1wmpj/Farcast_Yearblog_2013.pdf
>The Ultimate's Guide to Combat
eclipsephase.com/sites/default/files/UltimatesGuideToCombat11a.pdf

/EPG/ HOMEBREW CONTENT
docs.google.com/document/d/19Gy02gp6-WPQ3SoN_24kLPTUu5EjFO8qh_9pjJSVrrY/edit

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMkl8TD0NUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>prove you're humanity with sexual expanses
>only a TITANs wouldn't dare to dicken with Day-glow XXXXL
>log favor or pave credits now to gadflxor marketech iteration 11135663676326
>sped dial deal for A +++ computronius, TITAN act now

Goddamn killer spambots, lurking in my abandoned hab mesh

Players, what's the strangest or scariest thing you found on an abandoned hab.

GMs, what's the craziest or scariest thing you've ever put on an abandoned hab.

bumping w/ coppypasta
>Rumor spreads of X hab being the base of Y conspiracy to produce Z WMD
>Firewall infiltrators show up and soops
>OZMA infiltrators show up because firewall is there, and they can't let the annarkiddos get Z.
>TAHI infiltrators show up because firewall and OZMA are there, and they want to be relevant too
>singularity seekers and lost and assorted independant mercs and freaks show up because the place is rumored to be the a key battlefield of the covert war
>there was nothing there originally, but now nobody can pull out for fear of breaking the deadlock that developed on the hab
>if anyone tries anything the station will degenerate into a black ops shitshow extravaganza
>any faction pulling out will be assumed to have found the item everyone is looking for and be chased across the system for it
>clarifying the problem is impossible because nobody trusts anybody and all refuse to believe that all these resources are being used for a wild goose chase
>everyone just maintains cover and continues operations
>At the climax of the campaign, as the players finally lay hands on the Macguffin and stand triumphant over everyone else, the entire hab is instantly vaporized by RKV impacts, everyone dies, no one remembers or learns anything, the entire incident is purged from records.

>Everyone on a hab probably knows each other well so they won't take kindly to you spacing Rick, even if Rick might have been secretly an exhuman
>M-morty, I'm not an exhuman, okay? You got that? Exhuman is, is, it's a fi*URRP* filthy slur, used by small, petty minded, um, rigid little tyrants. Tyrants who think everyone should *URP* think like they do, Morty. It's a filthy slur and I don't, I don't wanna hear it. Anyway, it's not true in the first place. I'm a singularity seeker, Morty. I do science. I don't turn myself into a xenomorph for fun and games. I tried it once, no fun. No idea what people see in that life, Morty.

kinks for androids
>remotely increase his arousal levels in inappropriate situations
>overclock her arousal sub-processor then disable input from her erogenous zones so she's unable to orgasm
>program him with an uncommon word that makes him orgasm on the spot when he hears it
>program her with a common word that stimulates her when she hears it but is unable to make her orgasm so she's constantly on edge all day
>upload a bodyjacking virus that forces his body to act like a total slut while he's conscious but helpless
>plug her exhaust valve/smother her heatsinks and make her try to orgasm before she suffers critical system failures
>invert his pleasure/pain receptors so all sex is torture and all torture is pleasure
>same as above but do it to a sexbot and remove her ability to tell people they're hurting her
>force him to wireup with other, virus laded bots until he's so infected he needs reformatting
>master/slave play, only when she's bad you remove a limb/disable the code allowing her to do something
>turn off his safety refractory period and force him to orgasm until his parts burn out and voids the warranty
>give her a hug module and then hug her

>the station is occupied by a single Russian cosmonaut
>he doesn't know about the Fall, but figured out about nine and a half years ago that the shuttle wasn't coming to take him home

So, anybody speak moon? PS showed these pictures in reference to the announcement EP is being translated into japanese.

>Using music in Eclipse Phase that's from the early 21st century or earlier, and not incomprehensible post-singularity music that our 21st century ears cannot come close to comprehending and/or dubstep

wow what the fuck is this, guardians of the galaxy??!?!?! keep your space opera fantasy garbage out of my super realistic and detailed transhumanist setting pls

Ah yes, Aetherwave, the haunting, slightly pretentious music which can only be "properly appreciated" if you have Enhanced Hearing.

Or Euterpe music, "mathematically perfect" music made by AGIs, for AGIs. Some of the musical arrangement is downright fractal!

First Panel:
>These are the only alien lifeforms that are confirmed to have made contact [with human civilization]. They live in the sea!?

Second Panel:
>And what about humanity?
>They have created artificial habitats across the solar system.
The rest of the text is just notes about the planetary societies in Eclipse Phase.

Third Panel:
>The human race is like this in this world:
>Body -> Soul -> Cerebral Cortex Storage Device (STACK) -> Prosthetic Body (MORPH) OR Will of the People (INFORMATION REFUGEES)
>Body -> Jupiter Republic of Refugees (Do not like body modification) OR Lost Generations
>Intelligent organisms [animals]

Fourth Panel:
>Kore Do(?) is very likely to set up parties of PCs
>Because of the Firewall

Fifth Panel:
>First, it is recommended to play with [as?] Firewall.
>It's a secret society with a secret mission: to prevent the destruction of the human race!
>It's cool!!
Something like, "You named your character 'Firewall' too?!"

Sixth Panel:
>All told,
>It's probably easier to use the sample names [in the game]

>Soul
>In Eclipse Phase
"Ego" would probably be the better translation, unless they actually used that exact word.

It's written as "soul" but read as "ego". Chuunibyou love that kind of shit.

I'd wager some eastern societies have less baggage about the idea of your soul bandying around slotting in places that western ones and various ideas of the immortal soul and other shenanigans.

Guys, i've only read the corebook. The other books expand the main plot? Or the setting always stays at 10 AF

use spoilers please

They all do, read the books.

I don't think the game explicitly advances the timeline by saying "now it's 11 AF!" but works like Firewall and X-Risks are definitely working on projecting advancements and new material in the setting and its plot.

oh but nothing like the final chapter of the corebook

Oh yeah, no, every book has a "Game Information" back end which has hard rules and either facts or options about stuff going on in the high or even meta-level of the setting. Firewall and X-Risks has probably the most directly relevant materials, expanding on ideas presented as vague GM stuff in the core, offering new options or elaborations. But, like I said, the game has yet to hit a point where they say "BTW, this is written from the perspective of 11 AF now, here's what shit happened in 10 AF", that's kind of on your group to decide.

The game has not, and probably never will, elaborate on the ETI or the complete nature of the Exsurgent Virus

oh man, i mean i don't care about more stuf about what you said in the spoilers. But i really expect more about the factors.

X-Risks is the book for you. Gives us the best concrete information outside of Core on what factors are actually like, what people talk to them about, what they want, etc. Gives more stats for factors, more details, talks about their technological capabilities, etc.

Some of these genres could be simulated by use of existing genres if players are willing to suspend their disbelief a little bit.

For example, extremely technical pieces or high concept pieces could be used to simulate mathematically perfect music. For example: youtube.com/watch?v=xMkl8TD0NUg

Yet you still get stoned fuckers in every corner of the system strumming stringed instruments and drunk fuckers with vuvuzellas. It's just that they're all open source fabber products now.

Fun fact: I made like a dozen dumb futuremusic genres about the time we spent a thread or two making up dumb future-slang.

One of them was "Hash Rock", which is a Scum music genre which happens when you combine hobbism, lots of space weed and the fact that many people in the future will only have very shallow casual knowledge of the concept of Rock music.

>Yellow Scum Barge

To your spoiler.

Thank god for that. Don't advance the plot of a setting.

Are exocortexes ever expanded on anywhere?

Reminds me of a Wraithlord. I think it's the lack of a face. Be a fun morph game. The Warhammer 40000 re-enactment hab in orbit around Mars. Sign up, sleeve up, play ball.

And the corps hope you don't notice if you do too well, they drop you into the TQZ for funsies.

Well, one of the MARGs described in Sunward is basically Warhammer Fantasy.