1918 Risk Pt.2

The year is 1920. The November Armistice fell apart a year earlier when the leaders of the victorious powers were collectively assassinated in an anarchist bombing and Europe fell again into conflict.

The French began the war with an invasion of the Wiemar Republic. The Soviet Union mobilized 3 million comrades and maintained their borders. A period of rapid expansion by Sweden and Portugal pushed England and Italy to expand their control on the Continent. Luxembourg mobilized soon after and invaded its northern Benelux cousins.

After a brief conflict in Iberia, the United Kingdom, fresh from its conquest of Ireland, signed a treaty with Portugal to form the Anglo-Porto Alliance and invaded France. The French dictator was assassinated in his sleep and the fourth and final Republic was consumed by Portugal, Italy, Luxembourg, and England. Sweden continued its expansion through the mainland war, coming to dominate all of Scandinavia. As soon as the French were obliterated, Italy and Portugal went to war. England dumped massive resources into consuming Luxembourg, leaving its ally to face the Italian onslaught alone. Though the Brits took most of Benelux, they lost control of the Islands to a surprise dual invasion by Sweden and Luxembourg.

A winter truce was called in December 1919 and Europe watches with baited breath as January 1920 dawns...

There are 14 factions:
>UK
>Wiemar Republic
>Soviet Union
>Hungary
>Czechoslovakia
>Romania
>Turkey
>Albania
>Italy
>Sweden
>Poland
>Luxembourg
>Portugal
>Lichtenstein

Choose one, pick a leader name, and put both in your Sig (Name field).

No returners rights; if you had a faction before, choose it again, but first come first Serbed.

Dice will be used (put dice+1d99999 in the Option field). Only dice'd rolls will be counted.

Two rounds of rolling per mupdate. OP will initiate the rounds and the rolls must be linked to the proper round.

THIS IS A CLAIM ONLY POST. NO ROLLS ACCEPTED HERE.

Italy

Claiming mein republic. We are threatened from all sides. We must muster the strength of our ancestors.

Name change

claim

bump

Maybe a quick game on /pol/ would work better

chat seems dead

Caliming USSR

if we don't get one more soon we can always launch later.

launch earlier, they said.
t'will be rollers, they said.

i hosted a GoB last night that had 8 factions taken but only 5 active on any mup... and it was a different faction every round. it could have been great

what are we doing wrong?

i wish i know web dev shit. Just rip off Chan's code, paste it directly in (like, exact replica), secret password to post. Risk only /b/oard.

a faggot can dream...

how do we get them to change a boar. Veeky Forums needs IDs. That would attack some here. But our own board would be awesome. want me to host a quick game on pol?

> LeMayMay land

?

lol wrong Belgium map

totes agree

this map is cool. fuck i hate risk on /pol/

i do too but we need rollers man and more importantly converts

""""""""""sigh"""""""""""

im down

On pol we need an OP for risk

did someone say

BELGIUM

OK