Guys. I'm so fucking depressed

Guys. I'm so fucking depressed.

Every week I wagecuck for $12 an hour 40 hours a week.

I can pay my bills and live semi comfortably within my means.

But this job is killing me, killing my soul. I don't want this to be my life.

I just want to have enough to buy a small 3 br house away from everyone and neet it up for the rest of my life. I wouldn't travel, I wouldn't buy a lambo or even a Tesla. I would drive a Toyota camry 2.2l everyday. It sounds depressing but I would be so content. I would honestly die happy.

Buy the every day it seems like that dream is harder and harder to obtain.

I don't want this to be my life.

Im not asking for gibs, I just want to vent.

I have like 11 ethereum and 10k links and some of an ico that I am not going to mention. But it isn't enough. I know it isn't. And that's what kills me.

Fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.org/en-us/educationtraining/crafttrainingapprenticeship.aspx
discord.gg/7hKnkh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

11 ethereum and 10k links

that is good user

I believe you can push your link count to 50k

then you will make it

>never able to cash out unless fucked by gubbmint

yeah real happy pappy

you have more than enough money to do that you are just a faggot cuck slave to either a woman or a jew landlord

My gf makes more then I do and yeah I'm getting cucked by landlord but Ive been on my own for the past 10 years. I have never had the luxury of living at home in my 20s with my parents. I have worked for everything in my life.

I can't survive off of roughly 10k worth of crypto. That would barely support me for a half a year. I'm continuing to wagecuck to support myself like I always have and hoping that I will make it.

Just losing the faith is all

>Depressed
Lift. Cook for yourself. Help others.
#1 will literally make your brain feel happier as a result.
#2 saves you cash
#3 is how you get direction.

nigga u have 10k link, by 2020 youll have atleast a 200k net worth. stfu with all that depressing shit, life is hard and we've all done our fair share of slaving. i used to do 70 hour work weeks as a waiter on all holidays too just to make 5$/hr +tips. came out to like $15/hr. suck it up and make smart investments from now on

I already do #2. That's how I've been able to invest what little I've been able to into crypto.

#1 I've just been changing that about my life.

#3 I have like 3 friends and my gf. I already help them however I can

all i hear are fucking excuses. op confirmed victim mentality cuck boy.

How is that excuses?

He gave sound advice and I was just responding.

Go to FightMediocrity youtube channel, he takes good life lesson books and explains them really well.

Watch like /everything/ on there you find interesting.

You will suck up the knowledge and it will change your attitude, this happened to me earlier this year, I went from 'why is life so hard' to 'fuck this shit im making my own path'

I went from earning 0 per year, to running my own business, made 120k profit so far. A year ago I thought that was impossible.

If you watch these videos and you reject them as "too cheesy" or "oh thats not how life works" then YOU are the problem.
You need to let the knowledge in, you need to realize you're far from perfect.
You need to see through your own bullshit lies you tell yourself every day like 'its too hard for me' or 'other people have it lucky' etc etc

Thanks man I'll look into it when I get outta work tonight

well user, if you're unhappy and feel like you're stuck in a rut then lets think critically about how you can improve your situation in life. Let's start with a few questions.

1. what's your current job and work experience
2. what's your level of education
3. what are your interests and passions, if you have a "dream job" in mind lets hear about it

once I know that maybe I can give you some advice to try to start moving in a better direction.

0 to 120k and you did that how

1. Retail manager wagecuck for 14 years.

2. High school graduate

3. Working with my hands. I know that sounds vague as fuck but when I have a chance I love building things and fabricating things. I enjoyed every minute building the miner I have and setting up the rack for it. I enjoy system building and I like working with wood though I don't have much experience. Working with metal would be cool but again 0 experience.

This looks like as good a thread as any to ask for advice in
I want to move out of my parents house but found out the place I want to move to requires me to have credit, even though I have the money.
I have no credit history and every card I apply to rejects me. What should I do?

Secured credit card from your bank or credit union. That will give you a start

Tried that, they didn't accept

I'm not sure if it affects credit but maybe try getting on your own phone plan if you are on your parents plan.

> child support
> state constantly on ass
> behind af
> govment don't care
> don't get to see kid
> work wageslave minimum wage
> ex is a whale welfare queen

Kys op.

try getting your parents to cosign for your first card

I don't really know much about the specifics, but perhaps you could try looking into getting an apprenticeship with the builders' union
abc.org/en-us/educationtraining/crafttrainingapprenticeship.aspx

Damn bro. I feel for you. I know a guy going through a similar situation. I know you were a faggot and told me to kms but I really hope things turn around for you

>don't get to see kid
like at all? Why not?

Fight user! It's not over until your heart stops beating, even then go and punch death in the fucking balls.

I work for £7.20 an hour 40 hours a week, have precisely 0 ethereum, 1300 links, and guess what? I don't give a FUCK about what life throws at me anymore.
6 days ago my appendix decided to try and kill me, I had emergency surgery, and can barely start to walk again now. Still going to work on monday, because FUCK sitting around and letting this cold, harsh world screw me over like it has for the majority of my life.
2 months ago at work I slit my vein by accident, almost killed me, but it gave me an experience. I could have died surrounded by strangers who will never understand my last thoughts, and my family wouldn't have known until it was too late. But you know what? I said FUCK that, I still have unfinished business on this fucking rock

Saving in crypto is a good start, save some more and find an evening course to study and learn what you want to do, I did welding certificates last year each night after working long shifts, now i'm doing german twice a week straight after work. Keep fighting, user

blog over

Because in some states the government will side with the woman 100% of the time. They could be a crack addict and they will still side with her

Start a business.

Live like a wagecuck.

Invest back into business, and rest into day trading.

Market using free marketing until you can afford to pay someone else to do so.

Pay someone to market your business.

Use spare time to do more day trading.

Watch your life moon, or you lose everything and kill yourself. Self employment has a 33% higher suicide rate than US national average.

You're lucky you're not American, an appendectomy costs around $33,000 on average, and depending on the hospital far FAR more. Though thankfully hospitals can't refuse emergency medical care even if you tell them you have no money, but they'll still send you the bill. If you just don't pay it they can't do anything about it (since you can't exactly repossess medical care, and only the government has the power to garnish wages) but if you default on medical debt it stays on your credit report for 7 years.

Women certainly have power in family court, but that's an exaggeration and you know it. I'd prefer to hear it from him

Get a better job you dumb fuck

Living this right now. Had to start seeing a counselor because I don't see anyone other than a few people for weeks at a time. But, I make enough money from a business I own to live and invest a little. Life could be a lot worse.

discord.gg/7hKnkh

Except I've watched a chick wasted on roxys have the police come to her house and not take the kid while the father was the one who called the cops on her thinking it would give him custody. It really isn't an exaggeration

did you contact child protective services?

Well done

No. I'm not sure what he did. It was years ago when I was chilling at a friend's apartment and it was going down at the apartment next to his

He changed his mindset bro! If you get rid of the negativity and only have positivity you will get massive gains!!!!!!

Seriously though that shit is generally a scam to sell self help books and in this case advertising revenue. It’s also used in sales culture like herbalife and insurance sales to get people to sell your product.

dishwasher to 100k sales gig in 4 years
believe in yourself
believe in yourself
believe in yourself

it is possible that you don't know everything about the situation, though of course I wasn't there so I know even less

Please share. How did you get into such a cozy position. Did you know someone or did you just go head strong?

Very possible. Just know what I saw is all.

>he fell for the women meme

You need to get your life in check. Im in the same boat as you - 6000 pounds in crypto, working 40 hour weeks for £10 an hour. I just split up with my girlfriend of four years, and I'm a fairly manic person to say the least.

What have I done? I go to the gym before work every morning, I'm up at 5:45. I eat healthy af. I joined my local football team. I'm working on my social skills - I'm 20, only ever slept with one girl. I can't wait to slay some pussy man. I've visited friends in a student city and smashed cocaine and alcohol. I'm learning to drive.

The secret to happiness? There is no such thing. A man bears his own cross in life, and should look to shoulder a heavier weight every day. Work, struggle, bleed user. Live.

Good, now keep it up for the next 60 years.

user,you need Jesus

To add to that, I'm reading like a maverick. Get literary. Shakespeare, Wilde, Hemingway. Even a good self help book you practically implement can change your life.

Yeah we got too late to the party
Feels like we never gonna make it n matter how hard we try
We just needed to get in 1 year earlier
On well

Discipline is freedom my friend.

I had to lie about my income to my first CC at the age of 18. Just do this. Don’t feel bad because it’s all bullshit anyway. You have massive student loans being given out to people with absolutely to literally anyone but somehow you don’t qualify for a credit card.

Yeah, I'm fucked with like 10k in medical bills. I pay them like $20 a month to not have it reported to collections, an installment plan