How do they tell kids how baby is formed in your setting?

What are the tales and lies they spin to children on how babby is formed in your setting?

Or is it a straight and plain non-graphic description of intercourse ?

Storks, cabbage patches, etc.

It's a medieval setting. Sound proofing isn't a thing.

>What are the tales and lies they spin to children on how babby is formed in your setting?
Children in my setting are not scarred by descriptions of reproduction because the god of the setting inexplicably hates sex.

By eventually seeing other animals doing it in the open I imagine

>the god of the setting inexplicably hates sex.
Try actually reading the splat yourself instead of getting secondhand information from your group's That Guy.

t. atheist

Hey man...How's been 13 and trying to piss off daddy going for you?

>Try actually reading the splat yourself instead of getting secondhand information from your group's That Guy.
I did. My parents were very open and they're the kookiest bible basher sect ever.
(SDA).
Very funny. Not.

>Very funny. Not.

Oh wow.

Bump

I dunno about the setting, but my character was an elf that was taught in all things natural, so... not much secrecy there.

Oh come on, no-one lies to children for any of you?

>40k
"The Emperor did it"

My take is that the Imperium is, by and large, pretty frank about reproduction and sexuality. There's no shame in screwing, particularly if it results in a baby who can grow up to serve the Emperor. Just about the only people who are told that sex is sinful are mutants, who are generally sterilized at birth if they're tolerated at all.
The only place where it starts getting weird is if you're starting to move into cult territories of endless orgies involving non-consenting/adult/human partners.
Members of the Ministorum and the excessively devout are encouraged to be ascetic, but it's not actually a requirement most of the time.

"Well, you see, when a man hates a woman very much, he'll pin her down and ram his turgid cock inside her cunt. There is much bleeding and pain as the man slides his hateful gland in and out tearing the woman nearly in half. In doing so, the man puts his seed into the woman. Over the course of months, this seed will grow into a parasite swelling the woman's belly and draining her of precious nutrients. Near the end of the ninth month, the parasite will tear itself free of the woman's womb, emerging into the world through a portal of screaming, gushing agony. The woman is likely to die in the process, or suffer some other permanent scarring or disfigurement. Upon emerging into the world, the parasite becomes a human infant.
And that is where each and every one of you comes from, you horrible little fucks."

Most christians don't even read the bible and to them it's just a big list over stuff you can't put your dick in

A lot of them get told lies-to-children until they get old enough to have children themselves and get told about the situation by an older sibling, parent, or trusted adult.
But this thread is going to shit anyways, so it doesn't really matter.

No, continue.

Hi tumblr

in my setting, children are literally created with magic. it is not spontaneous, but requires ritual magic with two persons. The ritual actually petitions a god as to what gender the child will be and how many children asked for. the parents need not be male and female (m/m or f/f works just as well). The parents payment is their souls which are taken from them at death and serve as energy for the god. a baby(s) body is placed before the parents and they take the child to a local forest where young fey inhabit the shell and form a soul for the child.

Souls actually play an interesting role in my setting. A soul gets stronger as it ages and souls, once used by the god, leave behind seeds for new fey to be born. A soul is able to create a new seed every year. 30 year old's soul can create 30 fey, which can become 30 new souls.

>"Mahn"kind
You fuck and get a kid.
>Yotnir
Fuck multiple times to get a kid.
>Bolg
Fuck once get MANY kids.
>Elden
Kids? We just reform our bodies and carry on.
>Dwarri
Forge replacements
>Fenns
No one fucking knows

>What are the tales and lies they spin to children on how babby is formed in your setting?

it involves a white woman and a black bull

In the kingdom of Vathiel children are usually told something vague about it until they either find out or have it explained to them frankly. There are folk tales such as the fey noble who grows children in her garden and give them to families but if they don't pay her back in tribute (usually honey and milk left out over night for two weeks) she may replace the child with a changeling but those are just folk tales right?