Got my rulebook today

Im going to start warhammer 40k, any suggestions which army should i start/what to build? Imperial guard , tau and necrons seem nice.

Space marines are always a good way to start

Fuck off.

You picked a shit game and a shit company to give your money to. New people like you ruin it for everyone else so do us a favour and stay the fuck away from Veeky Forums.

You casual shitter.

Which chapter? There are so many . Also whats the difference between the blue ones(ultramarines i think?) and the red ones(blood ravens).

Today on shitpost theater...

Fuck off he is just getting to miniature war gaming this is a good game to start plus GW is getting slightly better

I dont really understand what you mean? How is a game that you dont like from a company that you dont like supposed to be ruined by me?(a new player??) I agree i hate the company but i really want to get into the hobby anyways.

Ultra marines are generic blood ravens focus on assault or you start your own chapter and try different tatics out

and the imperial guard? Are they something between melee and ranged? They seem like a good start, i already saw those death krops models and was really into them.

You should play Tau as they have some of the best fluff out there.

Make sure you run Riptide Wings and a lot of stormsurges. Maybe some stealth cadres

People love playing against a bunch of suits, feels kind of like Gundam if you know what I mean.

Hmmmm they are a hoarding army the excel at tank and arty and infantry spamming

LOL! :D Yeah i saw those huge exosuits. Especially that one with the huge railgun on it :D

Only if you REALLY want to spend a lot of money and time painting LOTS of little dudes.

yeah the tanks look really neat, but im not really into those ogryns etc.

>People love playing against a bunch of suits
Don't create another one of them you fuck.

:D

So do we have a scan of the Kill Team rules yet?

Literal newfag shitters. People like you killed WFB and ruined my one true gaming love with your space marines. Play video games if you were born after '85 and leave the mini hobby the hell alone before you fucking ruin it more.

This nigga.

>Space Marines ruined 40k
Retard.

>WAAAAAAH MY GAME DIED AND I BLAME YOU
>WAAAAAAH GO PLAY VIDYA WHILE I BITCH ONLINE
Go back to your shitty fanfiction rules you crybaby.

Let's ask the real question here: What configuration of army/size/place-to-buy-models-from/etc is best for new players who want to keep the cost down to a minimum?

especially if one was only really planning on playing games with friends, so low-point games with knock-off models was a possibility?

the whole thread is bait anyway so it doesn't matter

Kill Team

Literally I think almost all the Start Collecting boxes are perfect for kill team the Eldar and Scion boxes start you off pretty well.

Plus kill team is easy for new players to get into I would say

Thanks, good advice

Necrons are cool. They're one of the better armies. I personally like the lore and the aesthetic. The basic units are kinda simple, but you can make any dude look real cool with some talent. Been a while since I bought new models, though I remember them being relatively cheap.

Whichever looks coolest after looking at the models and checking out the fluff.

Either way, start small because a mountain of unpainted minis will kill you. If you like Crons their basic dudes would be a good choice to start painting.

>People like you killed WFB

Confirmed for assblasted faggot. Yea RIP WFB. Sucks that it died but it ain't 40k's fault.

>blood ravens focus on assault
But that's wrong.
They change their focus based upon what their libbies determine is the best strategy prior to battle.