Bitcoin is not the transfer of wealth everyone says it is...

Bitcoin is not the transfer of wealth everyone says it is. It's a just another transfer of wealth to people that are already wealthy and maybe a small handful of early adopters. To make any real money on Bitcoin now would require huge amount of money at this point. The train has left the station and the poor got left behind again. Everything that's going on now with Bitcoin is nothing but a hype train.

Your mom is my hype train.

>t. butthurt boomer who's late to the party
you aren't that late anyway user, hop on!

>Everything that's going on now with Bitcoin is nothing but a hype train.
But I thought that's what it always has been?

>invested my mom's money in bitcoin yesterday
>bitcoin is down 1000€
I'm sure it will go back up but if I had waited a day I could have gotten much more. :(

hindsight is 20/20
hindsight is 20/20
hindsight is 20/20

if you can't mentally accept that then this isn't the game for you. think forward not backwards

you should have used her money to buy crack. It would basically have been the same thing.

Bitcoin is $14,000 now. That means it would have to go up to 1M per BTC to make you rich. And the average joe doesn't have 14 grand to "play" with like it's some kind of game. To 99% of people 14 grand is a lot of money. But lets just back up a moment here. Remember just 4 months ago when bitcoin was in the proverbial toilet because of the fork? Yea.. That's all it took to send it there. Just a little bad news. The next bad news will be that the LN network is a failure. Do you have any idea how many "payment channels" you'll have to keep track of just to use that shit?

>It's a just another transfer of wealth to people that are already wealthy

Like any other thing in the world, Bitcoin too is only profitable for early adopters (the real early adopters (2009-2012).

Now you can make some money as an high risk investment but that's it.

the (((winklevoss))) twins are already rich
that other kid that did the TED talk was from a rich family
everyone is literal wall st investors.
so yes im right. it's just rich people.

Don't be dumb. Alts are right around the corner with real industry use case. Those who didn't have the knowledge or foresight to invest in BTC (like myself, who just thought of it as a currency to be used, not knowing the technical superiority of it and deflationary supply) can take full advantage of the inevietable and eternal alt spring that awaits.

buttcoiners before it exploded in price:

>it's the PEOPLE'S currency!
>it's going to make the bankers and all the wealth-hoaring obsolete!
>bitcoin will help poor people by being a great store of value
>fuck the (((bankers))) and top 1% owning everything! bitcoin will change the wealth paradigm
>I want to see bitcoin adopted as a legit currency!

buttcoiners after buttcoin exploded in price:

>LOOOOL WHAT ARE YOU POOR, FAGGOT?
>LOL NOCOINER BUTTHURT
>WHO CARES IF SILICON VALLEY TECH MILLIONAIRES AND CHINESE WHALES OWN EVERYTHING LOL
>UP UP UP COME ON GOTTA PUMP AND WAIT FOR THE DIP!!
>LOL I HAVE 0.0001 BTC ARE YOU NOCOINERS MAD? SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN ON THIS TRAIN XD

Be honest. This was never about freeing control from the banks and being a store of value. Now all of wallstreet is involved in bitcoin and it has a stranglehold on it by people who were already rich. How many poor people got rich with BTC? Nearly none.

It's just another transfer of wealth to the upperclass.

Call me commie, fag, whatever. But you know it's true. Just don't promote bitcoin under false pretenses.

Alts are pegged to the Bitcoin value.

In the very long run if you pick the winner coins you can make a profit, but probably still losing the BTC value.

noooo.... i'm always late
not this time, this time it's the new paradigm
for real though, chad optimism. chad normies and their big sacs casually buying every dip and then hodling will save us all. big sac is coming to buy the dip guys i can feel it

>probably
that's the gamble i'm willing to take, i think btc is ready for a noedive soon and alts are ready to rrocket

this.

It's even worse. It started out to be totally decentralized and now a tiny group controls everything about Bitcoin. Just look at /r/bitcoin and how it's so censored. They don't want any changes, no forks, etc.

>bitcoin is classist because poor people can't invest as much as rich people
are you retarded?

no your just nieve.

>Taking what some dude said on Veeky Forums once as representative of an entire group of people.