Tales from Veeky Forums

Post your stories, whether it be about That Guy, This Guy, shit that went down at you LGS, or the most badass or cringeworthy moments of your campaign.

So, today I shall regale you with the story of Benny. Benny was... well, not too bad at the start. Pasty, overweight guy who was pretty quiet for the most part. We played Adventurer's League together a couple times, before I got my group of friends to start a campaign. Not too bad, didn't roleplay much, but loved combat.

One day, Benny announced that he was dating someone. We all congratulated him and thought nothing of it.

However, over the course of a few weeks, we began to notice Benny... change.

As it turned out, Benny's GF was one of those super otaku chicks. What's worse, she was having an impact on Benny. Week by Week we'd see Benny talk more and more about anime, speak in broken Japanese, and generally start his slow transformation into a Weeb. We didn't have a clue where this shit was coming from, only that Benny was slowly becoming more and more annoying to deal with. Then the GF came in one night, and it became apparent where the Weeb was coming from. Think a 5'8" beanpole with the face of a horse, and a pair of greasy cat ears. That's pretty much Benny's GF. She insisted in speaking in nothing but an annoying Falsetto, said "Nyaa" whenever possible, and even had whiskers painted on in mascara. I cringed every time she opened her mouth.

Now, the real issue was that Benny was getting way too into the Weeb thing. Even by normal nerd standards, this guy was getting obsessed. A about two months after Benny started dating his GF, that's when the Yukata incident happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

tribes.tribe.net/methmen4boys
youtube.com/watch?v=6JN8AbDYyCA
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48434419/#48435886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will tell story after yukata incident, I'm waiting OP

Benny comes up to the table, dressed in a full Japanese Yukata, complete with the wooden sandals. He'd apparently bought all this at the latest anime-con. We were honestly pretty creeped out at this point, but nowhere near as suprised as we might have been. He'd been going full weeb for more than a month now, this was just the logical progression.

We start playing without too much fuss. By this time, as you've probably already guessed, Benny had re-rolled his character to be a Wood Elf Batlle Master, playing it off as a Samurai. It was annoying, but not too unbearable.

A few hours in Benny stands up, and marches over to the table in a huff. Apparently members of the other group had been making fun of the Benny's getup the entire night, and Benny finally managed to hear some of it.

Benny is standing in front of these guys, and without hesitation PULLS OUT A FUCKING TANTO(OP pic related) and points it at the guy's neck. He looks him dead in the eye, and I shit you not, says "You've soiled my honor, prepare to suffer." Then starts to lunge towards the guy.

Needless to say, Benny is immediately tackled by three of the biggest guys in the store, the knife is pulled out of his hands, and pinned to the ground. Benny is now sobbing, and screaming about his "Honor!" and how "We'll all pay."

Cops are called, everyone gives their input, and long story short Benny is definitely going to be serving some time for this.

Thus ends the tale of Benny, and a cautionary tale about the dangers of being a Weeb.

I bet the knife wasn't even sharp. Sounds like he got it at the con.

That's not the dangers of being a weeb, OP. that's the dangers of being a fucking spaz.

I would call bullshit, but I have known people who are this creepy [spoilers]and way creepier.[/spoiler]

What's the word on the GF's opinion of the incident?

We're pretty sure she blames the store for the incident, and is trying to get it shut down.

Fucking true, man. I'm pretty much weebish myself, but everything goes alright anyway exactly because I'm not Autism, Destroyer of Social Awareness.

This sounds like a bullshit greentext I made up years ago about going to anime club and attacking someone with a katana for talking to their oneitis

Nice story op

This is the story of how my playgroup almost ended because of me and a crazed ex, and why we don't allow couples to go anymore
the story is kind of shit, but it's a good warning

>play with the same group every friday for the last 10 years
>literally been playing ever since we were 12
>lots of people coming and going, but the core keeps the same
>me, the DM, a weeb friend and a That Guy + his brother
>remember that guy
>core becomes best bros
>around year five of playing I start dating this girl, dumping her at year six for being a lunatic and going through my e-mails
>she won't take it
>befriends that guy, she knew he had a crush on her
>he brings her to our games
>think cringeworthy weeb feminist
>as in, she actually whined about the fact that the weeb had a female cleric and tried to make him change his character's sex
>I play as a devoted paladin, so of course she builds a fucking bard succubi
>can't expel her because we like our that guy and he begs us not to
>literally all she does is try to corrupt my paladin using charm and shit
>never fall for it
>deus-vult.mov
>eventually start to attack her whenever she tries to get me, but as soon as I prepare to smite her our of this dimension our that guy necromancer stops me
>she then proceeds to fuck (with great detail on her descriptions) every single priest from my god's church
>and that guy irl
>one day she tells him that he could "rub it on my face" the fact that she was with him
>the poor guy finally got it
>next game day he outbursts on me
>tries to hit me
>DM kicks his sorry ass
>he, brother and thot expelled

We were left with too few players for around a year, until one of the DM's brothers started playing, after that his friends soon joined and we now have a pretty nice group, but moral of the story is that you shouldn't date thots and never allow them near that guys
also deus vult I guess

>weeb feminist
These people are always the craziest, because their chosen form of entertainment is actually chauvinistic as fuck and they pull some really weird shit to rationalize it

They are all batshit crazy and think that bring a tsun-yan-bullshit-dere is cute, while also fighting big evil man

I hate her guts to this day
Worst part is that she seems really nice until you get to know her, so everyone thinks I'm insane for around a year when I warn them about her

Damn... I honestly feel sorry for That Guy. He's just caught between the bitch and her stupid shit about not getting over you.

Doesn't matter, had sex

I tried getting him back once, but he hates me and the DM for the expulsion

Really a shame, served me right for not warning him enough

Well, you tried, can't help if someone acts like a bitch after the fact.

Which one user?

kek.

Alright Veeky Forums you asked for it.

Today I will regail you with the tale of..... fuck. For the life of me I cannot remember this guy's name. Oh well, we'll call him by the name which has been immortalized in my group's lore forevermore;

Stinky.

Stinky was someone I met during my slight weeb phase. I'm an oldfag who grew up watching Saturday Anime on the Sci-Fi channel so I joined the local anime meet up to see if they were watching anything that hearkened back the dark, ultra-violent sci-fi that I remember anime being.

I was disappointed.

Still I manged to meet a few gamers, most of whom are still my friends, and I met Stinky.

Stinky wasn't so bad when first we.met. He was the kind of perpetually underweight, skinny nerd who looks eternally 12 years old. He didn't seem overly creepy at first and since Dark Heresy had just been uncancelled by FFG I found myself in need of a group.

Stinky didn't know much about the 40k universe but seemed like a quick learner, he rapidly picked up the lore. For a while, all was good.

The first problem, and how Stinky got is name, came along when the campaign had been running for about 6 months.

Out of the blue, Stinky gave me a call. While before his room mate had been reliable transport, Stinky suddenly needed a ride. We went to pick him up, and immediately realized that he stank to high heaven.

That was one long game session, as soon as he stepped into the game room at the FLGS the scent of unwashed feet, ass, and moldy cheese suffused the entire room. I joined my fellow gamers on their smoke breaks just to get away from the smell.

On the ride back to his place, we questioned Stinky about his scent. It turned out that his room mate had been spending the rent money on cough syrup for the last six months. When the Landlord's men came by to change the locks, Stinky hid in a broom closet and was now squatting in an empty apartment with no electricity or running water.

Truth was the rest of the group felt sorry for the kid. A few of them had also been fucked over by room mates and significant others.

We let it slide asked him politely to wear deodorant next time.

If only we knew how much worse it was going to get.

but everthing changed the fire nation attacked

>Stinky didn't know much about the 40k universe but seemed like a quick learner, he rapidly picked up the lore. For a while, all was good.

Sounds like you turned him into a Nurgle cultist user.

The next session rolled around and Stinky's behavior rapidly worsened. He showed up next time having tried to disguise his BO with the old "French Shower" read he completely fucking drowned himself in AXE body spray. The body spray somehow succeeded only in accentuating the undertones of unwashed ass and rotting onions.

I don't want to get down on someone just because he has BO, some people can't help it, but he straight up made the game room uninhabitable.

His behavior rapidly worsened.

The pizza place across the way has having a 3 for 20 deal so I picked up 3 medium 1 topping pizzas which should be plenty of food for 6 people if everyone only took 2 pieces. However, no sooner than the pizzas were out I look up from my notes to see Stinky grabbing HALF of the Pepperoni pizza, about 8 slices and ripping the lid off the box to use as a plate. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked pointedly.

"I have a painfully fast metabolism" Stinky replied with a shit-eating grin.

I demanded that he put back all but 2 slices so others could have some. Stinky refused and then proceeded to slap his hands into the cheese, firmly marking the pizza as his.

The session after that, Stinky had somehow gotten hold of a printer and printed out dozens of loli anime pics from the internet which he ogled rather than pay attention.

The last straw came that very evening. During post-game socialization, without being prompted, Stinky brought up the subject of sexual experience. In a loud voice, in the middle of the FLGS, he talked about how his mother had sexual abused him when he was younger.

That's not even the worst part.

HE WAS BRAGGING ABOUT IT.

At this point the group had pretty much had it with Stinky. We met up at an IHOP during the week, sans Stinky and all agreed that Stinky was to be kicked from the group.

Of course, due to Geek Social Fallacies 1-3 just calling Stinky and telling him to fuck off was a non-starter. So with the group present I called Stinky and told him that my course work had gotten too intense and that the campaign was on indefinite hiatus.

A week later, Stinky was forced to vacate the apartment I didn't see him at our FLGS anymore. I thought this would be the last I ever saw of Stinky.

I was wrong.

>I thought this would be the last I ever saw of Stinky. I was wrong.

Well, Shit's about to hit the fan.

Oh my.

Inb4 OP kills Stinky

>A week later, Stinky was forced to vacate the apartment I didn't see him at our FLGS anymore. I thought this would be the last I ever saw of Stinky.
>I was wrong.

go on

Unrelated entirely, but due to a character of the same name numerous street gangs in my setting use "Benny" as a derogatory term for gang members who sell out their crew to rivals or the cops. You snitched? you're a Benny to the underground. Thought that might be amusing.

Hey, Garth, post the screen cap you made about Cecilia

I was going to talk about that time my group tried to modify griffons so they'd drop molotov cocktails on a town, but right now I'm hyped for the finale to the Stinky story.

About 5 years later, myself and Fuck This I'm Getting Tacos (a long suffering gaming buddy of mine who was there for Stinky) were busy doing nothing on a Friday Night. It was late, but we had no intention of going to sleep so we stopped at a Starbucks for some coffee.

I should point out that this Starbucks was just across the street from an apartment complex.

I ordered my venti mocha latte and then we stepped onto the patio so Tacos could smoke. Suddenly the asshole manager poked his head out of the door and yelled at us for smoking on the patio, demanding that Tacos go around back of the building by the dumpster if he wanted to smoke. We complied, making a mental note to never stop at this particular Starbucks again.

We got behind the building and Tacos lit up. Somehow we got on the subject of internet creepers and we start making fun of people who like anime loli art. Suddenly a third voice joins the conversation.

"That's not true. Loli is a respectable form of art."

Tacos and I turn in surprise to see none other than Stinky poking his head out of the fucking dumpster to defend is beloved anime pics of little girls.

Tacos and I feign pleasant surprise at seeing Stinky and strike up a conversation, mostly out of morbid curiosity and schadenfreude. Eventually we ask Stinky what he's doing sleeping in a dumpster.

"I was rooming with some asshole who just kicked me out of his apartment for no reason."

Stinky described your average Military guy. Tall, muscular, with an eagle tattoo on his arm, close cropped hair.

"That guy was pretty pissed, I think he might beat me up. So if you see him, don't tell him where I am okay."

Tacos and I shrug, finish our coffee, toss the cups into Stinky's temporary abode and leave. As we turn to go, Stinky asks plaintively if I have any room at home. My only response is nervous laughter.

As we leave Starbucks, we pass the very man Stinky just described.

>Literally popping out of a dumpster to defend loli

I'm gonna guess this never happened.

He's talking very loudly on his cell phone obviously quite agitated, and he seems to be talking about Stinky.

".. I can't fucking believe this. I let this mother fucker sleep under my roof, stink up MY fucking apartment out of the goodness of my heart and THIS is how he fucking repays me.

I swear to God, if that son of a bitch ever goes anywhere NEAR my daughter again I'll fucking kill him."

Tacos and I exchange meaningful glances, then we approach yelling army guy.

"Hey, are you looking for a little blonde guy. About yea high? Smells like unwashed ass and onions?"

"Yeah"

"Why are you looking for him?"

Turns out that Stinky just ran out of this guy's apartment after he'd caught Stinky molesting his 8 year old daughter.

"He's in the dumpster behind the Starbucks."

Mr Military Dad calls the cops and we get to see Stinky get arrested for being a fucking kiddy fiddler.

I hope that you're right.

>He's never lived in an urban population center with a high homeless population.
>giggling_wenches.mov

I once had a delightful conversation with a homeless man living in an (admitedly empty, "clean," and upturned) dumpster about the benefits of a technocracy. I'm sure the tale of Stinky has been reasonably embellished for the purpose of an entertaining tale, but it's close enough to my own life experiences that I'd wager it's about 60-80% true.

Oh, it's not that I don't live in an urban center. And it's not that I haven't seen people in trash cans. It's that the trash can guy, at that one specific moment, happened to be there, overhearing this argument, to make the most obvious antithesis to the teller's argument...it's too convenient. Shit doesn't happen like that in real life. I don't buy it.

Capped it for you. I always love the fucking insane weeb stories.

Oh my, should have fucking seen that coming with the loli shit. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe this to be true. Cause I fucking hate kiddy fiddlers. A shame that the dad didn't get to fucking beat him within an inch of his life.

He wanted to, but he would have gotten in trouble with his commanding officer.

Dude... Look no one likes pedophiles but don't be that guy.

Well its more than just the fact he's a pedophile. That was his daughter, and he sounded like a great bloke.

Now that I think about it, pedophiles are always molesting peoples daughters/sons.

Shouldn't be that guy to want the dad to get a good bit of vengeance.

Excuse me for a moment.

I need to clean the vomit off my keyboard.

Ill be in shower. For a day. Trying to forget I read that.

Ahh yes, just remembered there was more to it. I think I fell into a rage after reading the jam bit and decided to take a shower. Now I'm even more angry at pedos.

Have some gay pedo cunts who inject kids with meth to get them addicted to being cumdumpsters if ya like.

Shouldn't be that guy that announces his opinion of pedophiles. How many people do you think like pedophiles? Now how many people do you think you know like pedophiles? Now how many people do you think go on a Chinese cartoon BBS, play games that are considered immature by a large portion of society, and browse the Internet during work, how many of them do you think hate pedophiles. Everyone hates pedophiles. Ultimately, it's negative to publically share your opinion.

Ahh right, forgot that I included the bit about hating kiddy fiddlers. Thought you were calling me that guy for thinking it was a shame the dad didn't get to personally deal with Stinky

>Now that I think about it, pedophiles are always molesting peoples daughters/sons.
No shit you fucking retard how do you think children are made

Oh fuck off cunt, I've read so many pedophilia stories I had just forgotten that the parents are a part of it as well.

>i just forgot the basics of family while getting outraged about how criminals wrong families
Paedophiles are dumb and so are you

>be me, working for secondhand shop. Taking donations to be sorted.
>guy comes and donates a bunch of random rpg books
>mostly assorted 3.X 3rd Party trash and star wars, some L5R and Deadlands too
>oh, hey, Wraith the Oblivion
>read some of it on downtime
>fuck this is pretty cool
>tfw company policy says I won't be able to buy wraith or any of them
>tfw because we just get so many books, most of em will end up getting recycled

If we do put them out, they'll end up dirt cheap, like less than $5 apiece.

Can we get that one user to repeat his tale of the last few sessions with Virt, including the part with his Ex? It was in a That Guy Thread around two months back, and I Don't believe it was archived.

>I've read so many pedophilia stories
W-what...

but...why? And where do you find these stories?

They just seem to appear and I keep reading them until I'm too angry to read more.

So...Pedo stories just magically appear around you?

My condolences.

That's fucking horrifying. I'm a peaceful, law abiding citizen, and I would cornhole that guy with a pineapple.

To be fair the majority of them appear in /pol/, most of which in rage, gay or muslim threads.

But now even Facebook recommends me articles about pedophiles every second day.

Jesus fuck man, I shouldn't have read that. If anything would turn me into an edgy punisher knockoff it's folks like this. I mean shit I'm an asshole but this is genuine monsters we're talking about here.

Enjoy the watchlist, bud.

You are probably on some sort of watch list you know,

You are doing gods work user, keep it up and share the worst/best stuff here from time to time.

If any of it actually happened. I'm getting a rather stupid /b/ tier edgy bullshit to bullshit vibe from it.

Which I'm glad for, I don't particularly want it to be real.

get a friend to buy it for you?

Man I can hope. Could just be weirdos jerkin it to some sicko fantasy which, I mean, if nobody gets hurt I guess is okay but still, fuck, makes me a mix of uneasy and angry even knowing its out there.

>was going to post a story about that one asian Izzet player who cheated in EDH but lost when I kruphix'd a hydra broodmaster for 8 8/8 hydras
>now I'm going to get off the internet, have a shower, and clean my bathroom
I don't think a lot of these stories are real, but if they are...

Yeah most likely on a list of some form.

>You are doing gods work user, keep it up and share the worst/best stuff here from time to time.
Will do whenever a thread allows me to. Can't really go posting on Veeky Forums about pedo's all the time.

>If any of it actually happened. I'm getting a rather stupid /b/ tier edgy bullshit to bullshit vibe from it.
>Which I'm glad for, I don't particularly want it to be real.
Lets pray thats what it is; but also keep in mind that these cunts are also the same sort of people who find the thought of infecting/being infected with HIV sexually arousing.

where do you think?

Ok, I will try you - biologist (or was it botanist?) from The States traveling to South America on research grant getting it on with a local girl that he rented from her parents... rings any bells?

No, only one it reminds me of is some neckbeard cunt who was talking to a young girl about 9 online for like three months. Then driving to her house and picking her up and every a roadtrip, fucking her several times on their journey before being arrested.

tribes.tribe.net/methmen4boys

Heres the site that shit was posted on by the way. Not sure what the fuck tribes is, but im assuming its just a place for like-minded people with sexual fetishes to talk to one another.

>No, only one it reminds me of is some neckbeard cunt who was talking to a young girl about 9 online for like three months. Then driving to her house and picking her up and every a roadtrip, fucking her several times on their journey before being arrested.

Let me rephrase that I typed it like an inbred cunt.

It reminds me of a piece of news where a neckbeard chatted up a 9 year old girl for three or so months. Then drove to her house and the two of them went on a roadtrip. They fucked regularly as they went around the states. Were eventually caught and prosecuted.

Atleast this one was 'consensual' if you aren't arguing kids shouldn't consent to thirty year olds.

From what I can tell from the homepage it's just a yahoo groups stand-in that has next to zero fucking moderation, so there's shit like this.

So exactly like yahoo groups, then.

Does anyone have an archive link to that series of threads about a party wandering not!britain with a not!american doing fantasy things? If I remember right they were killing of liches in the first thread, and one of them had to get a robot arm or something. I think the guy writing it was the dwarf? Dunno, but I never got the chance to read it all the way through and I'd like to.

You're probably right but don't underestimate the power of coincidence. I could give anecdotes but they aren't really that good stories. Also, it's story time who cares for embellishment here and there.

I probably will of I can, but in the meantime it'll be in the purgatory of post-sorting pre-pricing, and there's no guarantee it'll make it to the sales floor.

This. Plus "average military guy" being a GI Joe...

But still a fun read, I'm sure its at least based on a true story.

>That one guy who was the glue holding our group together
>That one guy who met a batshit crazy girl one day, and instantly became pussywhipped
>That one guy whose now girlfriend incessantly talked about having a baby just a few weeks into the relationship
>That one guy who impregnated said girlfriend and was never seen again
>That one guy who caused our group to dissolve forever

My policy anymore is that any male friends must be gay, completely undesirable to the opposite sex, asexual or otherwise totally dedicated to lifelong celibacy.

Is this guy the real deal, or is he just ripping off the guys story?

youtube.com/watch?v=6JN8AbDYyCA

Yeah, that's Fuck This Shit, I'm Getting Tacos

What the fuck is wrong with people?

I want off this damn planet.

This just happened
> Party fighting Mad Science creation
> Mess of body parts from dozens of animals
> how the fuck its even alive is a riddle for the ages
> can't even find its front end
Anyway
> it's killed
> my Barbarian announces he'se gonna thourghly re-kill the corpse
> GM gets upset
> "It's dead. No point to re-killing it"
> Dude, we don't know how it was alive
> GM declares that I can only re-kill it if I role perception and find it's not dead
> Role 16
> "You think it's dead"
> of course
> "hey Druid, this looks dead. You wanna take a look? It's your area"
> GM gets pissed and declares we all leave the chamber
> it's gonna come back, I just know it

Next session
> Barabarian tries to bring Cane-sword into meeting
> "I'm sorry sir, you can't take that in here"
> you would deprive an old man of his walking stick?
Oh yea, barb is 60 year old mentor type
> "I'm sorry sir, were not letting anybody take anything that could be a weapon"
> But its not, look
> "drop the cane or leave sir"

Someone here is being a dick and its not me.

Man, I feel bad for you. My GF just plays in the damned group like a normal person, and we keep the relationship shit for at home.

DEATH

Fuck

Most of my stories are either about how I got rid of old groups, or how I found love (or maybe just some bangin') through RPGs...
But let's go for a positive one.

>Assembled new game group after old one fell apart due to multiple friends becoming horrible drug addicts
>Contains new GF (met at FLGS), brother-sister combo who are 100% noobs, and a surviving member of the old group
>GF runs a couple of sessions of Cyberpunk
>Not skilled enough to be able to handle our - okay my - ludicrous ability to bypass obstacles through amazing planning
>I get voted GM.
>ForeverGM
>Run Lovecrafian game in victorian era
>Party consists of 2 extremely Lovecraftian protaganists, an engineer and a folklorist with like 3 Ph.D.s
>And a rich hedonist who inherited a bunch of money from the opium trade
>1st adventure
>Some guy is building a flesh golem underneath an orphanage
>Rich guy impulse-adopts his own illegitimate child
>Figured out what was going on because his adopted son told him about creepy things

>2nd adventure
>Party gets inducted into a secret society kinda like Kingsmen vs. Cthulhu set in 1859
>Investigate disappearance of another society member out in the boonies
>I foreshadow the horror which is to come with a pregnant woman (bitches were going to be pregnant with dark spawn)
>rich guy rolls total success to seduce
>finds the eldritch abomination with his dick
>they go into town knowing that the plethora of pregnancy is because abominations

>3rd and 4th adventure
>Folklorist develops love interest
>Rich guy uses everything in his power to cockblock it
>Because of the cockblocking, the plot actually moves much faster and the folklorist stays on task with saving the world from being torn to bits or set on fire, 3rd and 4th adventures respectively

Here's to Viscount Georik von Schein, the worlds best worst investigator!

Legit this is gonna sound dumb but like, dude, if you want it so bad why not just steal it? You just said moments ago that it's basically a donation to the book burning club. Just accept it from the guy and don't log that shit as ever coming in. Worst case scenario some random books went missing at some point in the life cycle. I doubt the hammer is gonna come down hard on what are gonna amount to being recycled paper or bargain bin fodder. Stow it somewhere. Take it home. Done. Jesus you're a beta normie

Real talk, is it illegal for you to take non-sensitive recycled materials home?
I mean, shit, I worked in a pizza shop and we ate crew pies (a pizza made for the employees) without paying for it when the manager let us.

>We got behind the building and Tacos lit up. Somehow we got on the subject of internet creepers and we start making fun of people who like anime loli art. Suddenly a third voice joins the conversation.
This is when I realized this never happened.

Yes because I'd rather have an RPG book that I can just download from /cofdg/ for nothing than a job that pays for my student loan debt.

This organization does in fact bring the hammer down on anything they consider theft... At least by employees. Don't do jack to shoplifters, though. It's a load of dogshit, I know. No wonder someone took a dump in our dressing rooms.

Best bet is getting someone you know to buy it for you. I really can't see how that plan would fail.

Yeah, I know. The Exalted Players Guide and Wraith are probably going to make it to the floor, it's just kinda sad that a bunch aren't gonna see the light of day again.
>inb4 they weren't anyway because basement dwellers

It may not be illegal, like they can't really prosecute, but it's still a terminable offense if they catch you.

The first time I DMed was also with a group of first time DnD players.

It was a disaster. 3 of them managed to get themselves nearly killed before their first encounter with an enemy, they also constantly withheld information from each other and the backstabbing begun as soon as someone got slightly better loot than the next guy. One of them actually tried to rape another player character ingame, another one who found the antidote to a dangerous infection a portion of the group were affected by intentionally hid the antidote for a while until the members of the party who were affected by it were near-death. Then he pulled it out and told them that he's going to sell it to the highest bidder basically forcing dying party members to negotiate with him only a few minutes before they would surely die. Eventually he was satisfied with the offer of one of his party members made, as he was handing over the antidote the guy he sold it to called him an asshole for pulling that shit on the party, he quickly pulled back the antidote, opened it and poured it out. 3 of his party members died that way, only leaving the guy who attempted rape, himself and the only girl on the table. When I told the dead party members to reroll their characters an argument broke out that they would never ever fucking play with that asshat of a backstabbing asshole again.

>D&D group consisting of a not-in-your-face but easily detectable and open bear who plays unassuming fighters with theatrical flair, pale kid who looks like a novice necromancer and plays a devout cleric of something lame like wheat or rocks, !robot engineer who plays strange unoptimized class/race combinations to attempt to force themselves to roleplay and a priest who's calm and the moral bastion of the group out of game but half of the time plays off the hook rogues or barbarians
I'd watch that sitcom.

It took you too long, m8.

there was this one time where a guy in our group who rolled a female character started simulating giving birth. Like he actually made noises and shit.

saved for later.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48434419/#48435886

I have more stories to tell but I can't post now. I will try to share them at some point in the near future.

You pedo librarian motherfucker
Goddam i hope you burn in hell

Where can I find this man and destroy him?