ODN moon mission

App launch in 2 weeks. The FOMO is starting now in the order book. Get aboard because this is about to 2x very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

mailchi.mp/obsidianplatform/an-update-from-obsidian-ceo-peter-mcclory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it has been delayed. kek

fake news
fudders lose

nice, just bought 100k

The git is on fire and it just got added on coinvault btw.
mailchi.mp/obsidianplatform/an-update-from-obsidian-ceo-peter-mcclory

Sagemark is a pump and dump fucking scammer and runs pump and trump

Looks like Sagescam is looking for a website redesign for a 3rd time to continue suckering in idiots

to the newcomers, this is what a pump looks like because bagholders are scared as fuck. do not go near this coin.

Yes goyim, don't go near a coin with a 10 million dollar marketcap and a working product being released in 2 weeks.

Go for those coins that have already mooned a hundred times over, that's where the real profits lie! *rubs hands*

lol yeah, you're shilling this coin for everyone elses benefit. kys nigger

and you're FUDing it for everyone's benefit. uh huh

i've already got enough money, just looking out for my fellow redditors

sure you do

i make $200k/year working from home. it's a tough life. stay jelly mohammad

>200k
>anything but nightmarish
Nig, I make 50k a month doing nothing

this. what a cuck

This pathetic redditor larper is the kind of person who FUDs obsidian here daily. Do you need more reason to buy in now? Also, we really are about to launch, aren't we? Holy shit

oh boy, the discord is after me! well your thread is already derailed, good luck convincing the retards in the next one. i'll be watching, and will plan to participate in all of your future threads :^)

I wonder what is so special about this coin. I have newer seen this much fake news and fud around anything else.

Oh wow. I'm shitting my pants now.

wow a bunch of retarded fud in here, wonder who the anons are who are making this shit up? pic related

yeah FUD is strong with this one. From my experience this mean that ODN is good project and worth to hold

>I wonder what is so special about this coin

It is a gem. The people behind ODN are dead serious about to deliver a privacy platform and they'll bring up a working product. Imagine Monero as a platform where you can build dapps on. The future of crypto. Look at the github, this will go places.

lol its not a dapp platform anymore

its just a messenger

a paid messenger

>a paid messenger
I'm positive this isn't the case.

fake news, will be free

Actually a bit over 4x, this truly deserves 50m marketcap, EASILY.

And remember guys, this will go either Binance or Bittrex soon after app release. Those exhanges will accept any coin that has real product implemented.

What is the Obsidian Platform?
Obsidian was having a sort of identity crisis which was causing confusion among our community members. Is Obsidian a platform, a messenger, a llama, what is it? We believe it is imperative to differentiate the two and clarify that Obsidian is in fact a platform (it's not a llama, sorry). While the messenger is absolutely our primary focus at the moment, it is but a piece (an extremely important piece) of the ODN story. Long term we intend to use the Obsidian platform to continually build, both internally and by communal input, an all inclusive security and privacy based app hosting platform. By aiding in the incubation and development of these apps, all which should share our common philosophy, we are able to further promote ODN coin utility while providing top quality, and desperately needed, services.

ODN added to online wallet .
We're happy to announce you can now access your ODN quickly and easily at:
What to expect from the Obsidian Christmas Android Release:
Our flagship secure messenger (beta app) is scheduled for release on Android, 24th December 2017. The iOS app for the messenger is due to be released Q1 2018. For more information please check out our most recent blog.

Mini Eurotrip starting in Cryptovalley
This weekend some of the Obsidian core team go on tour to Switzerland, Austria, Munich, Manchester and London. We will be heading to a few events and meeting up with organisations and people that align with our goal to build a blockchain ecosystem around innovative startups that care about data protection and privacy. If you want to meet up with us while we’re on the road, ping us a message on our Discord group (@superquaid and @pixxl are the best to ask). Also you can DM our CEO on Twitter @pmcclory.

As always thank you all for being part of the Obsidian community.

- Obsidian Team

OP here. I take back everything I said.
This is the shittiest of shitcoins, holy shit. Every single shill you see here as just pajeets desperate to unload their bags, who sell at the first opportunity possible. Do not fall for this garbage.

This project will never go anywhere. Even the product release anticipation won't help the price anymore, since everyone is sceptical now. And after the release, this coin will truly be dead forever.

Just bought 100k link.

Man this coin just makes me want to ejaculate all over my computer every time I get a staking reward.