Has a character of yours ever had an elven maid?

Has a character of yours ever had an elven maid?

Just admit you want an elven maid thread.

Dude fuck off the magical realm bullshit

Elves make fantastic maids, their longevity and attention to detail, along with their often-exceptional understanding of customs and etiquette make them natural servants.

Their talents are wasted as a common maid, however. I would put them at the head of the household's servants, potentially even a tutor for the family line. In the infinite lifespan of an Elf, who's to say you don't unknowingly hire a legendary swordswoman or Mage who decided to "try out" being a servant for a decade or two.

Only because she's an elf.

Here is your (you), now please kindly go fuck off to /b/, /d/, /e/, /h/ or /trash/ where you belong.

Off to leddit you go, normie.

/d/ here, we don't want him, he's too boring.

> Solo game
> Play ISAAC HAWKINS, WIZARD, KNIGHT, ADVENTURER AND THE HERO OF THE HEARTLANDS
> Wisdom is 6, but who needs Wisdom when you can summon fire?
> Hear that the nearby dwarven stronghold's inhabitants are acting strangely
> Walking in lockstep, performing repetitive behavior, speaking in monotone, etc.
> AHA, A QUEST
> Venture forth and free a group of dwarves from their magical enslavement by hitting them until they speak sense
> They tell me that a group of black-hearted elves from underground had dominated their wills
> The rest of the dwarves had been captured and enslaved in order to mine for the drow
> THIS WILL NOT STAND
> Lead commando raid into dwarven stronghold
> Free prisoners, lure guards out of position and bash their heads in with my greatsword
> Confront the priestess of the drow
> "Pitiful humans, you shall not stop the drow from claiming our rightfu --"
> Get tired of her talking, punch her in the face
> Her guards attack, punch them in the face as well
> Drow leader starts to cast a spell
> Cut her hand off
> With the drow defeated, drag the drow leader back to town for judgment
> Along the way, talk to her
> She claims that it's better to just kill her, since the Matron Mothers will execute her for her failure, and no one on the surface will trust her because she's a drow
> A very bad idea occurs to me
> Court is about to cast its sentence
> "I SHALL SPEAK IN HER DEFENSE."
> "SHE MAY BE EVIL, BUT EVEN GREAT EVIL CAN BE TURNED TO GREAT GOOD BY THE HAND OF JUSTICE."
> "I AM A KNIGHT, AND I AM NEED OF A SQUIRE."
> Drow screams, starts begging to just be executed

And that's how I got a drow maid.

That never happened and you know it. Quit trying to bump your own crappy topic, OP.

Several generations of my characters had an elven maid. The same one. By the time the fifth generation rolled up she had amassed enough savings to buy the house from under them, but she said she finds the monotony - and occasional awkward attempts at sexual harassment - soothing.

But then, she didn't have to go fight in WW1, or WW2, or WW0 that we're not supposed to talk about.

Yes. He was the vain dictator of a small nation, of course he is going to force forest people to clean up for him.

Two if eldar count.

My gm treats DE as common as cockroaches, man. Raids happen, the good flee, the mediocre die and the scrubs get captured.

Currently one gladiator sort and one warrior/rifleman and no idea what to do with them but have them dress up in outfits probably more decent than they were already wearing.

One of my characters currently has a drow slave/servant/child/ward/thing which I tried to describe in the 5e thread tonight but got told to fuck off.

So yes

Played the elf maid before.

A drow one yeah. Well, not exactly a maid, but an attendant. Like she kept my stuff organized, cleaned my armor and weapons, cooked, stuff like that.

I guess technically?

Their more companions and party members but they do things for me and treat me like a king.

>elven maid
What a complete and utter shit taste.
It is a well-known fact that butlers are superior to maids in every possible way.

>Like she kept my stuff organized, cleaned my armor and weapons, cooked, stuff like that.
So...you married her?

^ on the spectrum or 15 years old and burdened by reading text streams longer than 155 characters

Actually yes. She had an Elven Batman.

Anime elf thread

post cute anime elves

What kind of butler doesn't have a staff of maids to direct?

Oh hey pedomancer

>This entire thread

God, Sebas is the best

>Doing so badly at attempting to hide how strong you are.

I've learnt my lesson about that thread. I'll wait for threads like these to talk about anything that isn't straight by the book dungeon crawling.

I think the user meant manservant instead of butler.

But otherwise he's right.

You seem to have mistaken Veeky Forums for one of the other boards, like /v/.

Have an ice cream.

None. If he doesn't have staff then he is a valet, not a butler.

Beep beep don't mind me, I'm just the superior butler passing by.

No, she was just an attendant. I did feel a bit bad about dragging her around through dangerous situations, when she was wide-eyed and naive about the surface world, but there wasn't any romance between my character and her.

In the end as I recall, after my guy died she ended up marrying a merchant trader and lived happily ever after.

No, I've played the elven maid though.

Sure, she was an assassin and thief, whose master sent her to do the dirty work he couldn't trust anyone else for, but she was also his maid. Their relationship was purely business. She was having a long, drawn out romance with the pretty half-elven cook.

>asks for elf maid
>posts elf slave wat do
Fuck off.

Well you seem to have mistaken Veeky Forums for a leddit where you can yell ''MAGICAL REALM'' at everything you don't like to fit in.

No, but I had an elven consigliere.

He was the elven maid.

Playing a classic old codger type wizard. Helping clear out a bandit stronghold. Manage to get separated from the rest of the party and stumble across some captives. Being a kindley sort I of course freed them all. Turns out one of them was a "nubile young elven maid".
She starts following me around and it becomes obvious I've entered the gm's magical realm.
Spend the rest of the game frustrating him by acting completely oblivious to her advances and instead insisting that she stop fooling around and act like a proper aprentice.