Best Gundam

Best Gundam of the set yay or nay?

English version

Needs more V-fin.

>Mecanotitty

What Instants in Standard are worth grabbing?

Blue gearhulk has highest ceiling but black gearhulk is clearly the best.

>Can't get sorceries

Y

Reminder that the Gearhulk cycle is intended to be the new Titan cycle for Wizards new non-rotating format, Gatewatch, starting off at Magic Origins.

Also these are pushed as fuck and are a blatant abuse of the mythic rare slot.

Not many insane high mana cost instants in standard at the moment. I'd say the best use for this guy is blowing out a combat with the flash paired with a Murder/Grasp of Darkness combo.

There's also Grip of Desolation and Scour from Existence if you can find easy ways to feed them to your graveyard for Snapcaster Titan.

Not that i can really think of a good reason for it to ever be necessary, but this guy would let you tinker both him and blightsteel/combo-piece of choice for just another artifact.

Tinker is a sorcery.

Extra turns.

My bad, when reading it i assumed it hit either.

It's standard-good, but it's not ACTUALLY good.

I see "Artifact Creature" not "Artifact - Vehicle"

A gundam is a mechanical object which is piloted by a creature. Clearly a gundam would be a vehicle.

Furious Gearhulk is best. That shit is so cash.

Does anyone else think the red Gearhulk will have Haste, the highest power, the lowest toughness, and be the one that grabs a sorcery from the graveyard?

I'm actually expecting a Flametongue Kavu impersonation.

Grixis robo is go, kill their creature and bolt their face. many times

I think my favorite so far is Cyber Nekrataal.

Green one is clearly the best

Where have you heard this new format thing?, Is there a source?

Either way, I'm totally fine with a new format, I jumped on this ship with the release of Battle for Zendikar from being absent since Saviors of Kamigawa and most of my cards are from these last 4 blocks + Khans block / Origins.

Considering I only played Kamigawa back then Everything looks so shiny and good. My playgroup doesn't understand why I like new sets so much, but its just so much better than what I was accustomed to.

Though I do miss Kamigawa. I did love the setting.

blue > white > black > green

This. Its a lot of power on board quick and cheap, exactly what a ramp deck wants.

5 Color Gearhulk when?

>Starting off a Magic: Origins

Jesus Christ how horrifying

blue > white > black > green > red

It wasn't spoiled yet, but it's a safe bet.

You kissed Alara, Zendikar, Return of Mirrodin and Innistrad where a lot of power creep bullshit happened and which constitutes 80% of all Modern strategies that aren't Affinity or Tron.

*missed

>5 color gearhulk is a vehicle
>requires 5 gearhulks of different colors to crew it

See?, Without those in the picture of course I'm gobblin' up dem returns and Kaladesh, this is the best I've seen as a player. Plus, its easier to get into magic than ever thanks to lower complexity, the two block model and the Gatewatch giving characters for us filthy casuals to identify with.

>Not Cataclysmic MechaTitan.

I wanna get mad at you, but you began at Kamigawa and I can't get mad at people who began at Kamigawa because I began at Mirrodin and had to endure both.

That said I'm excited for Kaladesh.

>Dawnbreak Gearhulk (W)(U)(B)(R)(G)
>Legendary Artifact – Vehicle
>Protection from Everything.
>When Dawnbreak Gearhulk enters the battlefield or attacks, each player may cast Artifact or Creature spells without paying their mana costs.
>Crew 10
>10/10

E
X
I
L
E
O

And exile-o was his name-o.

Nah, but I do dig the complexity of Time Spiral and the like. I like tgere to be a deep layer of strategy.

There's a certain... Cleanness on post-M15 magic though. Things from newer sets like Investigate, Energy, Landfall, Transform and Meld have really managed to drawn my attentiom and got me building decks around them.

When Battle for Zendikar and Oath were supposed to rotate out?

April 2017 with Amonkhet release.

There's 12 instant flicker effects once Kaladesh is in, if you can get 8 of them into the yard with Aetherflux Reservoir in play, this ends the game.

I fucking love how wotc finally stopped denying that magic and science are mutually exclusive.

We Big-O now?

big-o
put your hands up
hassan
put your hands up
ånor
put your hands up