youtube.com/watch?v=ogTDa-vG2MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc
youtube.com/watch?v=FNWyO344FcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but they do do jaunty musical numbers: youtube.com/watch?v=dDkp7GysvbY

DANCE THE MAGIC DANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=X7rAnaKId3E

This is the only acceptable goblin music: youtube.com/watch?v=ogTDa-vG2MQ

Probably, but I find it hard to believe they'd go after elves or humans. Being so hideous, they probably have really weird standards of beauty and wouldn't be attracted to regular humans any more than humans are attracted to regular goblins.

More important question, does GS rape them in return?

Do goblins vape?

I always like the trope that an ugly human is attractive to (for humans) ugly races. Like the bishounen equivalent for orc women is a human guy who's all scar and gristle and just a big fucked up slab of meat - but still prettier and more delicate than an orc.

Arabs and negroes, despite being so hideous, still go for dem beautiful white wimmins, not surei f you theory is true.

Nah they don't have dicks, they're basically puppets.

Goblins are sewage piles and infested with diseases.

So yes, but he wears a condom.

Even goblins don't have taste the poor.

Only japanese goblins.

What's this hot new meme?

Japanese goblins are pure
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc

A plate condom?

>green human with strange ears
No thanks mate

Not in my setting. They have neither the equipment nor the drive.

With petrol as lube

Lit petrol

THEY CAN'T RAPE WHAT'S ON FIRE!

>Orc before and after plastic surgery

I think you mean "Orc before and after child birth".

GS can. Rage is one hell of an anesthetic

so orc fetuses are much hotter than orc babes?

Sauce on the manga the goblin killer from.

Google "Goblin Slayer"

This is true.

Why didn't the first bunch do a single intelligent thing instead of just walking into the tree house and getting raped to death

It doesn't take a master tactician to figure out that it's a bad idea to just walk into your enemy's home ground with literally no plan besides stabbing whatever's greenish in hue.

Nah, they're a fungus so they don't have cocks nor a sex drive.

B-but that's a boy.

You don't understand this manga: Everyone is stupid, except Goblin Slayer and goblins, but only when they don't fight Goblin Slayer.

Well yes because writing people are intelligent but somehow not automatically going along with the guy who's decided to genocide an entire race and ignore everything else in the world would be hard and the writer can't want that.

The author is a dick in the same vein as Garth Ennis. He despises the setting (fantasy with epic and charismatic young heroes for Goblin Slayer, noble and just superheroes for The Boys) and is ass pained that other people could pooossibly ENJOY the trash. So they make asinine shit that pokes holes and fucks with every little thing they can, until all that's left is their grimderp mess.

'Oh my badass 1st Edition style hero is sooo much better and smarter and more badass than the stupid 'fantasy heroes' of these new editions. He stomps on all the goblins and isn't afraid of nothing, while they get brutally murdered and graphically raped.'

It's B-Grade trash by a That Guy.

I love that this grimderp bullshit has the gall to take itself seriously.

I wish this shit would just go full hentai.

Oh please
Garth Ennis wrote best Punisher

Yes.

I'm still not sure about that

Ribs, get the fuck out.

>I am the goblin to them
>I am
>I AM THE DEMONS

youtube.com/watch?v=FNWyO344FcI

Doomguy?

Goblins don't have genitals, but think races that do are hilarious.
They won't rape you, but they'll pull down your pants and giggle at your wiggly bits until they can tell that they hurt your feelings. Then they get real apologetic real quick.

GOTTA SMITE ALL THE EVIL SON.

This comic has always been the most shallow, inaccurate and intelligence-insulting interpretation of any story I've ever seen

And yet I always chuckle at

>I'm sad

>...

>I'M SAD

yeah, the goblins webcomic is bad and not good