My coins gathered together:D

My coins gathered together:D

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-8th-2017-financial-flows-management-request-colossus-ef62fed295c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Add QSP to that and you'll be set ;-)

LINK got REQT you SUBhuman

it's like you really want to stay poor buying 3 meme coins

10/10

I need one moon mission

Then tell me why you bought in those coins, excepted because of the shills ? And I will tell you if you are going to have this moon mission.

When something is hardly shilled on biz, it means nothing good. Just a lot of people shilling their bags

In this case hardly=very hard and not barely OP

Srsly though

QSP ffs why is biz not talking about this

Coinbase adding new token in 2018, CEO said they need to do security audits

Quantstamp CEO had a meeting there yesterday

Anyone like money?

Because it's a shit idea and crypto is nowhere close to big enough to needing something like that, other coins will actually do things in the next year

Maybe shilling has effected little, but i think some of these have potential

its a clever idea but i see it being harder to pull off than chainlink and less lucrative to boot

You're saying securing and auditing smart contracts aren't one of the biggest issue right now? You're saying that smart contracts don't need auditing, I don't really get ur point elaborate

No need to boot, they have audited the Request network and several others are already done waiting to be announced.

Chainlink wants to do something HUGE in one swoop, I don't see that happening anytime in the near future

they audited REQ prior to launching this blockchain idea
also, REQ is having new auditing work done and decided not to reengage quantstamp

Lmao what, stop fudding cuck. Send me a link, and not one of those that steals my link pls

A quick google search shows one audit only, and the one qsp did

i dont know why i'm helping you despite you being a prick to me but here
blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-8th-2017-financial-flows-management-request-colossus-ef62fed295c0
>We are pleased to announce that our code for the vesting contract has been audited by Clement Lesaege, CTO at Kleros. Now that the audit has been completed, we are launching a bug bounty program. The bounty concerns only the smart contract of the ERC20Vesting.

blog post as of yesterday

I see a noose forming

>You're saying securing and auditing smart contracts aren't one of the biggest issue right now?
Yes, it is a nonissue

I didnt mean that as an insult, I like cucks, i am not one myself but I do enjoy seeing my gf get fucked from time to time.

I see where we misunderstood each other

Appearently QSP only audited the smart contract for the TOKEN SALE. but it was a success so I guess a win win is to be congratulated.

I do know however that QSP has also audited several other projects and will release the information shortly. I should say I believe in both projects.

But QSP has spoken for itself the past few weeks. In terms of progress and not "muh lambo on the moon"

Good luck sir

Kek

Do you have any argument or are you just going to post retarded shit?

I mean, you're arguing against yourself, you just said that faulty smart contracts is nonissue. I don't want to fight against you but maybe you should look into that. I could get you some quick google results but I neither have the time or energy to do your research for you

You are the one proposing something as a major issue with no evidence. I doubt you even understand how QSP works.

Since you're being autistic and cant make an argument ill just say you're arguing that you think the average person is more concerned about security than $10 transaction fees, you think more people are concerned about security of smart contracts than smart contracts in general, you think more people are concerned about smart contracts than getting more than 20 transactions per second.

I used to be like you, living years in the future, it is an awful way to invest, you can always buy back when they are relevant.

As I said neither the time nor energy, I guess well see soon enough, 11 cents is a steal bro

Heres a cherry on top (pic related)

They are actively auditing atm.

And a 18k telegram gotta be some sort of record, you see how I have to speak in such plain english to you you rude fuck?

>he thinks the absolute fiat value is relevant
What? the whole point of buying alts is for them to outperform bitcoin, it was 11c a few weeks ago and has fallen 30% in satoshis since then.

If you think there is more hype around securing smart contracts that are barely used in a complicated manner then go for it. Personally I think there is much more interest (and therefore profits) in other areas, even currency alone (bitcoin)

So you're NOT as stupid as I thought you were, ofc I don't care about fiat value. As I said I dumbed it down.

I don't like to pick coins Based off of hype because of that very fact, it's hype and not solid leaders of the future. What are you most bullish on atm?

You're just as stupid as I thought you were. Hype was a bad choice of word, expected growth in the next year was what I was meaning

Went from 19k to 36k to now 35k within 3 days its a comfy coin i swing trade WTC to up my stack but got burnt a hour ago :(

Yeah I've indulged you long enough. Remember me when QSP makes it

frens

The whole point of buying alts for me is that they are ACTUAL FUCKING BUSINESSES THAT MAY APPRECIATE IN THE FUTURE. God, you fuckers are so short-sighted because you are literally poor. I make money every month. I have an unlimited stream of income because I don't have any kids and college is a memory from long ago.

None of this shit is going to break me because i have a skill set and plan to work for life. Retirement is for losers. I bet all the retired people you know are lazy fat fuckers. That's how it goes.

>dividends only paid to people who register for hodl
>need to sign up to telegram and be active member for proof of care
no! fuck you!

Ayy link is top 100 again

Grats u sad bums

Yeah its the comfiest shit ever, saved me from my link bags

Buy ETP or cry later that you've missed another NEO moon mission.

Increasing in satoshis is about increasing in the future, on average 1 satoshi will be worth more in the long term than the equivalent fiat amount