You are worst then the fucking mouth fedora chuckers

BUOY LONK

L O N K
O
N
K

Deluded linkies.

buy link sirs

Link shill threads should be classed as Begging threads by the mods.

Sergay
e
r
g
a
y

Dang. I got out of LINK with a slight loss a week ago when it hit 25 cents. You know why? Because I don't care how much potential a coin has if the developers have ZERO communication with the community/investors. Literally zero updates, shit website that hasn't been updated, Rory being vague as usual, Sergay totally MIA. Why the fuck hasn't this shit totally gotten dusted like Confido?
>but muh oracle
>but muh missing link
>but muh swift

fuck all that. if any of you Linkies have any more brain power left it's time to move on to something that won't get blown out of the water once a legitimate company takes on what Chain Link TRIED to do.

good luck anons.

RENT FREE NIGGAH

b-b-but muh insecurity and muh incessant need for coddling from devs and muh autism

stay poor retard

So who here is actually rory, we know he looks at 4 chan. Always wondered if he shills or fuds.

If I was him I'd do both

I'm not him and I still do both.

Financial sector doesn't work with social media attention whores. If the swift-deal is real, the lack of publicity seems halfway legit to me.

NUH UH NICE TRY BAG HOLDER

This. This is the mark of a BAGHOLDER. IN2DEEP

Nope, I don't own a single crypto of any kind. But I'm working as tech engineer for one of the biggest german banks.. Dem bitches love understatement n shit.

>uck all that. if any of you Linkies have any more brain power left it's time to move on to something that won't get blown out of the water once a legitimate company takes on what Chain Link TRIED to do.

As a linkie I am worried about this, but as any investor knows their is a risk to any investment. But as an investor sometimes need to decide if the risk out weighs the reward, in this case I believe if this fat cunt can pull this off in a timely matter the rewards are far greater than the risk.
As long as your not being a greedy cunt and don't invest more then you are willing to part with, you will be fine.
I reckon the chances of this coin being like $5+ this time next year are much higher then it ever being nothing and a dead coin

Now THAT is a great idea user.

This faggot no coiner is right, the only shit coins are the ones that are attention seeking whores, that need to give out shitty nothing announcements
and stickers to bump up their shitcoins for a couple of weeks while the inside investors slowly dump

We have a wise nocoiner here. Good job user.

This.

Jason Parser here. from the future. LINK hodlers are the best

((((TRADEMARK))))