Answer these as your latest PC:

Answer these as your latest PC:

1. Who are you?

2. What do you want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0EUxH0aaA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1. Who are you?
Exiled son of the Carnasis Duchy, turned wanderer, turned slave, turned free man, turned terrorist.

>2. What do you want?
To ensure that the nobility is torn down and the corrupt controlling dopplegangers beneath it are exposed, dragged kicking and screaming into the light.

1. Ex-Smuggler, with his life torn away, tortured, and through into a fight he didn't want.

2. Plain simple vengeance against one particular tormentor.

Sounds like The Edge, but he's quite fun to play. Lots of puns.

>1. Who are you?
A bard, and none the rest matters
>2. What do you want?
Gold! And singing ain't the only way I get it.

I always here you ask these questions, but never answer them!

Who are you?

What do you want?

The best damn thing this side of Nod.
Everything there is to be had.

1. Super-scientist, genius, creator of wonders of the glorious retrofuture

2. Food in pill form, a flying car in every garage, atomic power in every home, jetpacks for every citizen, a colony on the Moon and a night sky filled with shiny red rockets and silvery chrome flying saucers. I want ray-guns and a battle with aliens, and I want to show the impossible anomalies of unreality just what Science can do. I want the World of Tomorrow, today!

>Modern Era fantasy setting SCP adventures is the campaign.

D&D campaign
>who are you
Brodin Tork, I'm an adventurer

>what do you want
To make the world a better place.
(I intentially made him a very straightforward person.)

Changling the Lost
>Who are you?
Not what I used to be. I'm colder, brighter, sharper, prettier, and crueler than he was. I'm someone who knows things he wish he didn't, but doesn't know enough.
I'm singer, who's lying when I choose to sing, but sometimes I need to sing the truth.

>what do you want
I want it back, I want what She took and he's walking around with. That was suppose to be my daughter, my wife, my house, my boring ass job.
I want to stop waking up with a hard on and a cold sweat. I want stop hearing that song, and I want to sing something She could never imagine.
I want a better King, and I'll be that king if no one else steps up.

> 1. Who are you?
Frank

> 2. What do you want?
To be able to lie again. Also a second robot eye.

> 1. Confederate lieutenant turned bounty hunting rambler after surviving a port town's massacre by skinwalkers.
> 2. I just want to make it a day and a dollar at a time. Mostly I lose the dollars at the poker table.

>1. Who are you?
A poor bloody farmer that stumbled on an artifact I should not have touched

>2. What do you want?
If shadow spirits and demons from the netherworld could stop chasing me from here to the ends of creation that would be nice.

1. The greatest warrior of the clan of Hanabira.
2. To find my long lost best friend and uphold my oath of fealty.

>1. Who are you?

If you must ask, you are clearly beneath my notice.

>2. What do you want?

I want it all.

Rogue Trader

Oh also I want my rat AIDS to be cured.

Sure the witch *said* she cured it but I have literally no reason to believe anything she says.

>Who are you?

>What do you want?

>Who are you?
Sigürn Knothollow, exiled Hill Dwarf who knows a culture-upending secret.
>What do you want?
To pay off the 100 or so years of backtax the temple of Bahamut just dumped on me for using one of their abandoned temples as my monastery. Seriously, what a bunch of assholes.
Also, I'd like to stop getting knocked out every time my party fights something. My head hurts.

>Who are you?
Just a wandering disciple of the flame.

>What do you want?
To show all the wonders of the flame and its purity.

>Who are you
Nobody you'd care about, asshole.

>What do you want?
I wanna pay the rent. I wanna marry a hot elf chick and get the fuck outta New Orleans. I wanna be done with assholes and shadowruns and make it up on the stage. Oh, I also don't wanna be a mage. But why the hell are you asking? Not like you care.

>1. Who are you?

Yusuf Kavur, a vampire dipping my fingers into mortal affairs as best I can.

>2. What do you want?

Control. I shan't waste my time with the squabblings of my fellow immortals, but I shall seek the ultimate control. Dynasties will fall on my command and empires shall rise with my blessing. Anything less would be settling for second best.

1. Unclear. I think I was a noble, at some point, but everything is all cracked up in there and it hurts when I think too hard on it. I guess I'm a bodyguard of sorts, right now.

2. To help the young mistress find her path in life. To an extent, I'd like some clarification on point 1, but I don't want to be changed by the answer. I'm happy enough not knowing if it comes down to a choice.

1. Who are you?
I'm a heroic knight.

2. What do you want?
Everyone to stop bullying me.

>1. Who are you?
Queen of the Harpys, the only free creatures on this earth

>2. What do you want?
Freedom for my species again after some filthy humans stole our soulstone and are able to controll us now

I Donk, butcher of Harith, scourge of innistrad, ravnicas most wanted.

Donk want a lot of thing, shiny, food, booze, females and the heads of every orzove cleric. But thing donk want most of all... kill yeanoghu, eat heart, take power. Become king of all gnolls and win favor of lamashtu. Sire new breed of gnoll, stronger, tougher, less battle mad kill kill all the time. Donk have vision for gnolls. Vision of great tribe under donk banner. Not live on fringes and make raid for food. Crush other race empires, make slave, gnolls live fat and happy. Donk not be like yeanoghu, sit back and watch gnolls slash and burn. Join fray, drive gnoll enemy back, make lasting place for gnolls atop relms of men.

>who am I

amnesiac living armor trying to figure out what the fuck is going on

>what do I want?

either escape from this curse or getting to a living body. man I miss the taste of rice

>using a pic of the Canim
>talk like a dumb brute.
>having fucking slaves

Bitch he's playing chess in that picture.

I don't know who I really am. I don't know who I was before I washed up on the beaches of this small island.

I want to find out who or what I am. Even if I never know I need to find my purpose in life if nothing else to find meaning in the nightmares I see every night.

>who are you
Please, call me Koresk. Just a businessman and part time runner for Czerka.

>what do you want
Well, my colleagues here want your head, but I was hoping we could strike a deal. Of course my friends are simple and I could probably convince them that this all a misunderstanding that They orchestrated to throw them off, but you'll have to help me with a little problem, that'll require your expertise and a lot of credits.

>Who are you?
The ugliest hobo to ever rob you that's for sure

>What do you want?
Not get killed by the sabbat like all my friends

>Who are you?
Ugliest hobo to steal from you i guess

>What do you want?
Get outta the shithole of hollywood and escape from the sabbat

>1. Who are you?
An Oni who came to the surface to study under the Taoist monks.
>2. What do you want?
to surpass my master, inherit his title and master the secrets of the tao. That way, I can finally go home, meet up again with that girl I was sweet on.
Also I just want to drink and have a goos time.

. Who are you?
I am the one that keeps darkness at bay every night.

. What do you want?
What I want is not important. What matters is what I do, that defines me.

1. A dishonest Besalisk trying to make an honest life in Rebellion that has already achieved his goal
2. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

Voum, just Voum. I'm just some underhiver who got scooped up by the Guard. Then I got scooped up by the Inquisition.

... To survive? Get through all this shit alive?

Alright, I cheated a bit. Haven't played as him yet, game's in December.

1. A frequent assassin and occasional thief with a slight drinking problem.

2. To open a series of orphanages that fund themselves by also being bars. The orphans do the cleaning and serving, and there will be an actual professional cook and bartender there.

>Who am I?
A noble paladin struggling with racial oppression in this new land, they don't like half orcs.

>What do I want?
To save this boat load of refugees from inquisitors as zealous as this twat

1. A librarian who read too many adventure stories and got it in her head that the logical thing to do was to go out and see the world and write my own adventure stories. This can cause problems as I'm deathly afraid of spiders and insects in general.

This lead to me burning every single bardic spell slot I have when we encountered a group of giant spiders.... Before we even discovered there was a medusa and two basilisks present.

2. Inspiration for my writings, as well as first hand accounts of things around the world that I can write to my family about, who both work in academia and may find useful to have.

1. A guy in a weird costume.

2. I like helping people with violence.

The Horseman of War.

What do I want? To be normal again.

It seems more and more like I'm the only one with more than half a damn brain in this entire galaxy.

Stability and order is not too much to ask, nor is nothing too great to sacrifice for it.

1. Dario Nicoletti, sole survivor of the Nicoletti family, former manager of Nicoletti Leathercrafting out of Bellafonte, currently a skilled enchanter, occultist, scholar, and - as of a month ago, courtesy of the Great University in Du'Lucart - licensed medical professional and surgeon.

2. Knowledge. Any kind will do, no matter how small or esoteric the grain. Though I currently find myself in need of information on far ancient script, as I've been trying to decipher a scroll that seems to be at least eight thousand years old.
And some knowledge of the whereabouts of a certain member of the Order of Yehudah, one Victor Ramirez. Former teacher of mine, long story... Suffice it to say, he's been trying to have me assassinated, and I'd like to wake up without someone stabbing me repeatedly in the heart for once. It gets old after the first half a year.

1. I am Wen and I'm tired of being everyone's mom but then if I'm not everyone starts getting hurt and noone's there to stitch back your ungrateful asses together.

2. I'd really appreciate a simpler life with less conflict everywhere and less escalating conflicts all the time. But the highborn who took over the northern Massif Central when the apocalypse hit France are not gonna let that happen. So for peace's sake I guess I'm gonna follow you guys around while you take him down, and I'm gonna make sure you don't die a all the time.
Yes, Lavender, that means I'd also like you to spend less time solving problems with your shotgun and getting shot back, Jesus.

Lynette Shekara, sold into slavery when my father grew to fear my burgeoning magical talents. Rescued from slavery in a temple to a False God by pirates who enslaved me to their whims. Freed by the power of a true god, the Great Old One Zushakon. I am now his priestess and herald. Captain of the pirate frigate Tempting Fate, Scourge of Angeald.

I want the nation of Angeald shattered beyond repair. I want Saint Cuthbert's name left forgotten in the dust of history. I want ever escalating piles of treasure for me to Lounge naked in. And a bevy of scantily clad slave boys would not be out of the question.

>Who are you?
Human ex-smuggler turned rebel and squad leader,
>What do you want?
To help the Near-Humans and non-humans of the galaxy find the justice they deserve by fighting the Empire.

>The guy
>Avenge my friend

You find donk pic of black gnoll with red eyes that not look like furry garbage and him use dat next time. If not, den shut up and no make more scat post.

And bitch, him playing ludis. See sky board? Donk not learn play, game boring but at least him smart enough know different from chess. Dat make donk smarter dan you.

Garrett Caldere. I am a soldier, a Guardian, and a citizen of the great nation of Cyre.

I want only for this wretched war to end. My people have suffered enough.

>And bitch, him playing ludis. See sky board?
I assumed if you were going to be so misrepresenting him you couldn't know the actual stories.

Fuck yeah someone else whose read the Codex Alara books.

Speaking of having trouble finding art, Why is it so hard to find art of Doroga. He's awesome.
This is the best I've found, that's sad.

ikr? Can't find any good art of the vord either. Love that world and have wanted to use it for a tabletop.

well there is that.

also this project of mine that I've stopped working on for a while.

I'll give it a look over. Thank you for sharing

I am too old for this shit.

I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this

>Just call me Glitch Net, since that's my signature I use on my high profile jobs

>I'm just doing runs to live comfortably, if not a little bullet-ridden, without being a wageslave. Plus I really enjoy using the Matrix in ways it was not intended. It's the closest thing to magic we had before magic came back, and it's something metahumanity made all on its own and is constantly changing.

Dude, at least find a .gif image of it.

1. They call me Grampy.

2. I just wanna stay out of the nursing home and keep adventuring.

Post the gif, you plebian.

Name's Mordecai, I'm an Atlantean. You know, it's surprising how many of you "modern" folk don't even know what really happened to Atlantis, I mean really, we've been floating in the skies above the Bermuda Triangle for years now-- sorry, seems I got off topic.

What do I want? I want everyone to owe me something, I want everyone I meet and interact with to be in my debt so that when I truly need their help, I'll always have leverage if I need it. If necessary, favors can be magically enforced.

1. Who are you?
I am Fyodor, Once called Pavelovich, now my Surname is Kuznya. I have been called the Mystic Smith, the Hammer of Svarog, the Technowizard in Training, and a Friend of Tolkeen.
2. What do you want?
I wish to understand the ways of this new, savage world, to master its technology, and add it's wonders to the list of things I can create with my vast power. I wish to smith, both technological wonders and mystic artifacts. I wish to create weapons to end war, to protect the innocent from the Savages of the Rifts, and the Blind Bigotry of the Coalition States and their Ilk.
Most of all, I want you to either give me something to fix, or get the fuck out of my line. I have many customers. The new west is a busy place.

>Who are you
A down-on-his-luck Private Investigator.

>What do you want
A job. A career making case that'll make me big. Who am I kidding, any case is fine so long as it brings in cash, I've no luck for a while now.

Goddamit I've weathered all the fantasy and superhero ones, but that one triggered me. Well played.

>1. Who are you?
I'm Hinita!

>2. What do you want?
Have you seen any frogs?

1. Captain Roarke Cidolufos Boer, of the Steele Dynasty, Rogue Trader

2. To enjoy all the finer things in life, women, and the best weapons money and influence can buy. Of course, his true purpose in life as an Inquisitor is to root out the enemies of the Imperium within and without.

>A librarian who got in over his head by join the mouse guard

>To stop the cult of the gaping maw

No one

nothing

because I have no game, and thus no PC to play as

I am Graank, son of Hagrat Black Axe! I shall rule over the Jagged Waste and rite my name in legendary tales!

1. Who am I?

Savage tribal possessed by a deific parasite that lives in the north and creates Berserkers, with the Berserk state actually being a loss of control as the parasite tries to force your body into a vessel that can contain it's entire being.

It also passively contaminates people who are in contact with them while Berserking, so that when the Berserker dies it starts the process over with the nearest contaminated person.

Being only mortal, the Berserker usually dies fighting, or from the strain on his body. Berserking more makes them stronger, but too much at once is fatal, and the more you Berserk the harder it is to resist and the longer it lasts.

Current practice is to have the Berserker choose either isolation with a condemned man traveling with him to be infected next, or they can choose to do a Dying Deed such as slaying a monster or going Reaving among the southern lands. Volunteers go along to help him see his quest through, and also risk being the closest one when the Berserker dies.

My character was actually a mason. The Berserker fell into a well he was building, and when he heard noise he went down to help whoever fell and got infected as the previous Berserker died, well, Berserking pissed he fell in a well and died.

2. What do you want?

For nobody to know how the Berserking works as they're heathen southerners, and to take the device the BBEG used to kill the god of their nation and use it to commit suicide and hopefully kill the parasite to death so hard that it cannot live again.

1. I am but a HUMBLE CLERIC of the god of farming and hunting.
2. I wish to PLUCK the weeds of EVIL out of the fields of LIFE and preach the word of the farm gods FAR AND WIDE

Think that his waistline would come up to that fence?

I don't.

Hey, it's this thread again. I like this thread. And since I've actually seen Babylon 5 I actually know how to answer the first question "right". It's not about merely who you are to others - your name, your job, your title, your goals - but who you are in the dark, when no one else is around, no one else is looking, and there is no one but you.

>1. Who are you?
"I'm an adventurer."
"That is, not merely as a "job", but as a life choice. I'm a seeker of adventure. Fame, fortune, and glory."

>2. What do you want?
"To be known for what I've accomplished, not what I am."

1. Im a once simple sailor, now a young man adventuring on the lands.

2. I want my life to be fun (by partying wildly, fighting in thrilling battles and leave to tell about it later or by doing some harmless mischief and socially connecting with people) and one day to be a captain of a ship/buy a successful pub. Gold is just the way to get my own blackjack and hookers.

Arnold was like 6 foot something, he was massive
my character isn't that tall though, he's just average size with a 16 STR to work in dem fields with the humble faithful

>A monster
>A normal life

1. Android repurposed for criminal enterprises.

2. Freedom from the control of petty Organics. For the most part I have it. Just need to hang onto it.

>1. Who are you?
N-nobody special! I'm just a subhu--I mean, abhuman. But that's okay now, right? I mean, the new king said we didn't have to be collared any more...

>2. What do you want?
Oh, I don't need anything. I just...I just want to be useful to someone!

Rolled 16 (1d20)

>Just a superhero, here to save the day.

>I would like you to leave this planet. It doesn't belong to you. / I want to kick your sorry ass off this planet.
>roll persuasion to see which one I say...

Just for you, user.

Just for you...

>This isn't my beautiful house?
>This isn't my beautiful wife!

A ex trible who left legion territory because the peace and stability bought by legion occupation is boring

To be entertained and hunt the most dangerous creatures the wasteland has to offer

1. Agent Frank Horrigan, US secret service

2.Die mutie

Mutie.

>Just finished rewatching B5 this week.
That's a damn great moment.
Sleeping in Light makes me cry like a bitch.

1. A monk wandering around to test his strength.

2. to punch everything i can get away with.

>self-identifying as a terrorist

I am who gives a fuck what my name is
and I want you to shut the fuck up and tell me where Claire is you Omnipresent fuckfaced ball sucking cum drinking super submissive piece of shit cuck!
(No Pic of PC so here's a space marine chapter i made inspired by his excistence)

He would answer to those questions with:

"I'MMA DILL!
I'MMA WANT TREET!"

The equivalent of Liam Neeson's character in taken, Except with a lisp

2. To be taken theriouthly

Cif.
My own kingdom.

1. A seeker of immortality dabbling in entirely too many miscellaneous cults and rituals looking for power. Today, that makes me a were-serpent shadow-creature psychic warrior uncarnate, but I'm looking into getting god-touched or transfusing some dragon blood if I can find a god or dragon who will put up with it. A graft is fine too.

2. Immortality without catches.

> 3. What is your favourite colour

>1. Who are you?
I am the Law.

>2. What do you want?
Ask not what I want, but what God wants.

well thats a way better question then the first two you fucking cuck sucker uhhhhh........Red? wait no Black....no blue...red....black.....eh fuck it wheres Claire

I like you

1. Samurai

2. Glory

And then he was killed along with the rest of the party by carrion crawlers.

>who are you
A failed salarian super spy

>what do you want
To work his way up the ladder and out of his shitty dead end job

Greasy joe, enemy of the environment.

Filthy, filthy lucre and power