Your NPC waifu tells you that murder is great and you should keep doing it

>Your NPC waifu tells you that murder is great and you should keep doing it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckypztcOFV4
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49096455/#49096455
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honey. We're murderhobos. This is how we make a living, of course I'm going to keep doing it. Now cut that guy's spleen out, it'll sell well.

Dave, she is not my waifu and I wish you would stop trying to force this stupid fetish on me.

I think the girl in OP's image would prefer a liver, actually.

It's coming out of her pay, then. Could've made more scratch off it from that fucking creepy hag thing that hangs out behind the tavern on Thursdays.

Fucken useless fox... can't even charm a bastard guard right so I can shank him without getting my face punched.

Divorce it is then. You ain't getting a coin out of my pocket though, you crazy old bitch.

Take her to the nearest church.

Not like that, you dummy, it's complicated.

No, that's not how we do things. There are rules.

>"You're absolutely right, honey!"
And then I murder her.

"You've come a long way, babe. Remember that first kill? Had to pretty much force you to slit that whore's throat. And now look at you, killing noblemen and their innocent families for profit and pleasure."

hey, you're fault for being Stabby McKidneyhater and ruining the guy's kidneys.

Do you know how much kidneys of any humanoid race go for?

26 gold and 30 silver. I know because we've got twelve sets of kidneys from the last guy that you somehow magicked into being nothing but kidneys. Why'd I marry a magic fox lady again?

*koff... koff*
well...played.....

>Your NPC waifu tells you that murder is great and you should keep doing it

"Good thinking, Miria! You are so smart!"
>"Yes, I'm so smart, darling!"
"Miria!"
>"Isaac!"

This entertained me far more than it should have.

Baccano has to run on a system with a luck stat, because these two have luck maxed the fuck out.

Mrs Lovette, what a charming notion.
youtube.com/watch?v=ckypztcOFV4

How many times do I have to explain it rookie, justifiable homicide in the line of duty, not murder.

I cast detect evil.

I murder at least one to two thirds of the active NPC cast.

A- are you happy now?

That's why she's my waifu.

Say, could you folks explain to me how a train robbery works?

Right on, baby

We gonna ride this violence train 'till it hits the end of the tracks.

I murder her.

Calm your tits love

Don't get me wrong, I love my job as much as the next bloke, but this is all you ever talk about. you crazy bint. Gettin' kinda stale, s'all. Get over here and have a drink, then maybe talk about something that ain't murder.

We've come so far, and, and-

I'm so proud of you, darling!

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49096455/#49096455

Clearly a woman after my own heart. Were I a wiser man that would dissuade me rather than stoke my desire.

I'm sorry, what? I was busy BEATING SOMEONE OVER THE HEAD WITH AN ELECTRIC GUITAR.

kill her

she can't trick me with reverse psychology

Honey, I keep telling you; there's only so much justifiable murder that we can get away with and get paid for before everyone decides to lock us away for being the sociopaths we are.

>traditional games

Murder is the MOST traditional game.

Was Cain the first fa/tg/uy?

>Murder
>Hobo
He checks out.

No, but he was definitely the third That Guy.

>Barely contributes to divine.
>Brings violence over fucking GM favors.

At least better than Satan. Way to derail that fucking Ryuutama campaign based around wonders of nature, dick.

It's when you ride a train somewhere, commit a robbery there, then use a train to get away!
Right?

Maybe.

Sounds about right.

Well, she IS right.

Well then, let's talk about something fun, alright?
All the mugs on this train are gonna die, and then we'll kill all the mugs in New York, and then once we've killed off all the people in this country and in all the other countries, let's you and me get married in a chapel in the forest, just the two of us. Then, while we pledge our love, I'll kill you in style. You'll be the last person in the world to be killed by me, and I'll do it big, carefully, beautifully, brutally, and I'll have as much fun as possible whie I'm at it.
Whaddaya think, are you looking forward to it now?

You forgot the image.

Then my NPC waifu is clearly a succubus. I "smite" the ever-loving fuck out of her, then go on a murder spree across town.

Can he really be that guy while God was being that gm?

There are several entire bibles, torahs, qurans, etc, dedicated to that gm stories.

Honestly a murder-spirit incarnating or possessing itself to a position where it can be PC waifu, and then perpetually getting itself captured or subtly nudging things so that the PCs end up killing even more people than they were already likely to is SOLID material.

My PC's response
>What made you think I was stopping, You beautiful bolter bitch