Go/B/ Risk Thread cont

Round 22
if i missed something let me know.
Westeros no longer has a king.

Rolled 86483 (1d99999)

All i have into Frey.

Going on booze cruise. back in 20-30 lads.

Rolled 48266 (1d99999)

KILL ALL STARKS IN FREY

Rolled 20124 (1d99999)

OOC: Is it Fall?

Remove Targaryens from Vale and Crownlands

>666
>66
sill only worth 3, fuck

Rolled 738472 (1d1000000)

The last little bits of territory in western Dorne need to belong to the Martell family.

Rolled 74572 (1d99999)

Take the Targaryen province inside my lands, the one province that borders the Harrenhal lake and what's left of Tully, and then go for the provinces to my south

Rolled 51258 (1d99999)

Targaryen>Royce
use +2 bonus
you need to take geography or something man

... are you saying you are not currently in both the Vale AND the Crownlands?

Rolled 16199 (1d99999)

Continue holding Frey lands, push to the Twins

im where i need to be, ramming my superior dick up your ass

Did Greyjoy make it?

Typical. You would prefer to take someone from behind. I'll give you the respect you deserve though and look you in the eyes ... when I shove your dick back down your throat.

OOC: It's been 15 minutes. Can only wait so long, bro.

>The banter in this game has been pretty damn entertaining at times

Round 23
:^(
sucks because Targaryen just gave him all that land back too and without allies its going to be a dogpile for him and frey

Push out and take stark lands!!

Rolled 471 (1d9999)

Surround the Twins

Rolled 61313 (1d99999)

Rolled 56080 (1d99999)

OOC: Martell is still a wildcard

Remove Targaryen from the Vale and Crownlands

Rolled 49367 (1d99999)

bonus again +2
Targ>Royce

I hold my ground this roll. I have no desire for more lands, nor more bloodshed.

Lords and Ladies of Westeros, we have bled ourselves and our people dry in this endless war. Let us have peace, I say! I hereby invite the leaders of Westeros to Casterly Rock to discuss peace, and I call for a ceasefire while the negotiations are ongoing. What say you?

>tfw im always late to these Risk threads

do you have any untaken houses?

SO I WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ROUND 25 AND THEN THE MAP IS GOING ON HOLD UNTIL A LATER TIME.
THOSE UNFAMILIAR WITH THIS: I WILL PUT THE MAP IN A /QST/ THREAD THAT WILL LIVE FOR SOME TIME (WEEKS) AND WE CAN CONTINUE FROM THERE AT A LATER TIME.

I shall attend. I have some questions for the lizard as to the whereabouts of King Greyjoy.

>Lord Radley, the Rogue of House Royce, Lord of Runestone and Defender of the Vale
>We Remember: Inactive
>Alliances: Greyjoy
>NAPs: Stark
>Passage: Karstark

SEE
SORry bro

I would accept peace, but the Iron Throne must be abolished.
Will you be able to do 3000BC Risk work after this?

A few, but the game is kinda dying down.

That said, if you stick around, I'm going to be hosting a new map I made for the first time, and I'd love to have another roller

>3000BC Risk
What's that?

yes
something he is working on
you hosting?

I am glad to hear it. I pray that the others are as willing to see this conflict come to an end.

I'd join

kek

I figured. I was asking for more of a map or something.

Yea, I think so. I mean, I DID make the thing, so I should probably run it. I need to get some experiences being OP anyway

Going to be based off of the map of 200 BC. You get to build up a tribe, and conquer other tribes. There are technology to research, and you can build up cities. Bonuses are light, and there is an economy.
Basically it starts slow, and players decide which land they want to be valuable.

The lord if Frey will attend

>200 BC
Oh, is this Fenris? Hey bro. Been a bit.

We only have 4 rolls guys. i say the map goes into qst here
is not

Good to see you are also interested in peace.

Oh ... ah well. Still sounds like an interesting map.

I'm fine if we keep going, but I'm also fine if we call it and put it aside. Whatever you decide, I'll go with

i knew that was you in the back of my mind

>put into /qst/ thread
>don't worry we'll come back later
I think that other GoB cont. thread is at pg 10 or dead

im moving all the maps over now. already saw that. im trying man. i just can never get more than four of you faggots to show back up

I'll take that as a compliment.

always. the loyalty to the first men. the real RP that made a lot of sense canonically, etc

Alright, here's my thread. Gonna be OP-ing a map of my own design for the first time. I'd love ot see you all there

Indo Europeans: Stables grant an additional +1
Temple Bonus: +2 land bonus, +1 Gold for each city you or clients control per turn.
Mesopotamian States: Your first city grants +2 Research Points per turn
Temple Bonus: So long as you control only one city, client states do not count against this,
all buildings bonuses are doubled in that city
Uralic Tribes: Begin with Hunting and Archery
Temple Bonus: Get one Technology for free. +3 Gold per turn
Megalithic Cultures: One free build in your first city.
Temple Bonus: Each temple grants +2 Gold per turn, +2 Research Points per turn, +1 Population, and does not cost population
Boat Axe Culture (Indo Europeans): Begin with 1 Ship and Sailing, +1 land bonus if you have researched Metalworking
Temple Bonus: +2 Sea to Sea and Sea to Land attack. +2 Gold from Sea trade routes.
Helladic Cultures: +1 Gold from trade routes
Temple Bonus: +1 Gold from Trade Routes, +2 Research Points from Trade Routes, Can establish one additional trade route
Indus Valley: +1 Gold from Trade Routes
Temple Bonus: Land trade routes can be established with any country within a region. +3 Gold from Land Trade routes.
Nile Tribes: Farms cost 2 less to buy. Farming 2 costs only 6 Research Points to Research.
Temple Bonus: Each Temple grants one more trade route, and +1 to all rolls
Anatolians: Iron Working costs 3 Research Points to Research. Forges cost 3 Gold to buy
Temple Bonus: Forges grant another +1
Printed Cardium: Begin with Sailing, and Hunting, +1 Gold per turn
Temple Bonus: Sea Trade routes give +2 Gold, get 3 ships for free
Minor Tribes: Begin with Agriculture, +1 Pop
Temple Bonus: +1 Land Bonus +2 Gold per turn

Only Nile and Megalithic tribes gain a stacking bonus from Temples.

Temples would cost 25ish Gold to buy.
What do you say, should temples be in this? Or just the first ability?

Corded Ware, Yamnaya, and Abashevo are all Indo Europeans.
What do you think? After this, the rules should be ready to go.

Looks fun. Any ETA on beta-test
>temples should stay

Do you think there are any outliers for balance there?
Also I'm just debating if they make it needlessly complex.

Honestly you won't truly know how balanced it is until you play test it but it looks okay at a glace.

I'm considering trimming down a lot of the redundant ones. If they're similar enough, just make them the same.

Simplicity isn't a bad thing

That's my thoughts.

downloading now
will see what i can do in the morning
come here to check in tomorrow
gn man

adding tribal locations for start.