Fresh Soul Reaper Quest 2: Study part 2

Previous part: Char sheet: pastebin.com/fUKdUWLF

I run my hands under my fresh shirt, feeling my new scars as I sit and eat lunch with my peers. Most of them are staring at me, either because they've heard about what I did a few minutes ago, or simply in shock or disgust at the fact I'm opening my shirt just enough to fit my hand under it to see how my wounds scarred up.

But they look away when I glare at them, except for the man sitting across from me with rust red hair hanging down his back, who just looks me dead in the eyes as he shovels his meal of boiled beef into his mouth like he's a starving man.

"So Kimi" Aya says grabbing my face as I try to drink me tea and ignore the man across from me "How does it feel to be the talk of the town?"

"Hrrrm" I ask tilting my head as I put my cup to puckered lips as Aya grins widely and cackles

"Oh come on, you're not that oblivious" She says hitting my shoulder as I keep my tea held straight, and don't spill a drop "Everybody's talking about what you did back there?"

"Win by luck?" I ask tilting my head "really it was a pretty close fight"

"Yeah but gossip twists the facts around, next thing ya know they'll say you tried to attack Captain Unohana or something" Aya says cheerfully, moving her arms a bit like a bird flapping its wings "But yeah, people are saying your a..."

"Protege" I say calmly as I take another sip of tea "Trust me, I've heard it to"

"Yeah, but did you know apparently some of the 11th divisions been sniffing around since then" Aya says, looking sly as she presses her shoulder into mine, as I try to pick up a bit of few steamed vegetables with my chopsticks "And the calligraphy teacher's been asking about you and...well It's just my opinion, but he's really handsome, do ya know him? Lieutenant Aizen?"

"heard the name in passing...I think" I say as I stuff my face
cont

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/llbUttf.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do I say?
[] the eleventh division?
[] well if he's asking about me, I should see him, he might want to challenge me
[] Eh, we have more classes to go to, where do you wanna go?
[] Nrr, had enough excitement today, I'm going to get drunk and go to bed
[] Hmm, well want me to try and train you Aya
[] I don't care, I just want to eat my lunch aya
[] ...I should practice my jinzen
[] write in

>[] well if he's asking about me, I should see him, he might want to challenge me

>[] the eleventh division?

i.imgur.com/llbUttf.png

>[] I don't care, I just want to eat my lunch aya
>[] Hmm, well want me to try and train you Aya

>[] Eh, we have more classes to go to, where do you wanna go?
>[] ...I should practice my jinzen

>well It's just my opinion, but he's really handsome, do ya know him? Lieutenant Aizen?
ABORT ABORT
>practice jinzen

>[] Hmm, well want me to try and train you Aya

sword spoke to us in that fight, lets strike while the iron is hot.

get that exposition!
get that basic shinigami knowledge!
Unlock shikai! (as if we could do it so fast)

TALK TO THE SWORD, KIMI

>More classes
>Man, I'd rather not join the 11th
>I should practice my jinzen
>Want to train with me Aya?

>[] Nrr, had enough excitement today, I'm going to get drunk and go to bed

Btw HM, I'm the user who asked if you were going to drop quests anytime soon and then got directed to this new quest of yours. Anyway, just wanna say this is really well written and I'm looking forward to even more of it!

The demon familiar quest is also really good so far.

>"And the calligraphy teacher's been asking about you and...well It's just my opinion, but he's really handsome, do ya know him? Lieutenant Aizen?"
Fucking NOPE!

>[] Nrr, had enough excitement today, I'm going to get drunk and go to bed

>[X] the eleventh division?

I don't know why you guys are so quick to judge this Aizen guy, he seems swell.

Gotta get dat bloodpower Shikai

According to everyone who told me to fuck off, he's quite the scary guy.

>[] well if he's asking about me, I should see him, he might want to challenge me

Okay Aizen whatever you say

To be fair, Kimi has no reason not to distrust Aizen.

Adding

However my metagaming powers state otherwise so Aizen can eat a cock

Aizen pls

But would it be so bad to join Aizen?

really, though, handsome guys are never wrong. just look at him, he looks so reliable.

Hueco Mundo looks boring AF without the eternal Darwinian struggle for survival.

he wants to become super god, that doesn't leave much room for others, plus he's generally a shit to his subordinates once the act drops.

That only applies to cute girls and you know it.

He's a massive prick. Like, almost totally irredeemable. He's not a noble/honourable villain with good intentions, he's just a massive cock who doesn't give a shit about anybody save himself.

"The eleventh division?" I say after I finish chewing and swallowing "What's there deal and why are they lookin for me?"

"Well, they're kind of...well they're the only division that doesn't use kido I think, they only respect the way of the sword" Aya says slowly, still smiling, I smirk and nod.

"Sound like I'd like them" I say as I swirl the contents of my bowl around, trying to sake them in the flavor of the soy sauce I poured in their earlier

"Well they're not really like you, they seem to only fight because they think it's fun, and well...they like to party I know, so I like em" Aya says cheerfully as I grab my tea cup and shatter it as I hear they.

"Who fights for fun?" I ask slowly as I pull bits of my cup out of my hand "don't they know they could die"

"You looked like you were having fun back there" aya says, sounding a little confused as she lays on my back, like a little puppy or a bird in roost

"I enjoy a challenge, and meeting a fellow artist, idiots who treat death like a game don't deserve my time" I say, feeling my anger simmer down as I wiggle a piece of china out of my palm "So unless your exagerating I don't care about them"

"Oh...well I didn't think of it that way...so you gonna go on a date with the Lieutenant ?" Aya asks, hanging down to look me in my eyes

"He can find me if he cares that much" I say as I grab her and pull her off of me "also your hurting my back"

"Oh sorry Kimi chan" She giggles as I get up and stretch the pain out "...where are you going"

"I need to practice Jinzen, and find someplace quite to think" I say calmly, she frowns and I do the same "So I'm going to go off alone a bit...maybe try and make some friends while I'm gone"

"b..but you're the only one who talks back with me" She says sadly as I walk away and feel my hear crack a bit.

I Shake my head and close my eyes and hear her giggle happily

"Well, show me your shikai when your done~!" She sings happily as I chuckle
cont

be a cute girl around Aizen... Get stabbed trough the stomach.

Use your words like an adult user.

>She says sadly as I walk away and feel my hear crack a bit

Oh...

This motherfucker is going down.

>Kimi hating 11
fukken lame
>dat lack of punctuation tho
even lamer

learn the difference between "Your" and "You're," and a "protege" is a student. A "prodigy" is someone who is incredibly skilled.

Nigger she wasn't cute at all, She was an annoying little shit.

>I walk away and feel my hear crack a bit
Oh yay, /u/ already

>This motherfucker is going down.
Oh yeah he really does that to his own cute lieutenant who is practically begging him in tears to not betray soul society, Aizen plays her for a fool and while she is crying to his chest. BAM sword trough the stomach.

But momo is retarded. And not cute.

>who is practically begging him in tears to not betray soul society,
Man I'd love to see the version of bleach you watched!

Well now I hope we get to stab this cunt in the dick in addition to whatever HM has planned. Unless that is HM's plan, in which case yay.

There''s the samurai we all wanted. Go kimi! Beat the shit out the eleventh and rebuild it in your image!

I may have fought for my whole life, and imprinted my Asauchi the second I grabbed. But that's because this sword is a part of me, I guess no one else can see that...still its nice to see her still beileving I can do anything.

I walk out of the mess hall and into the field of white flowers dancing in the wind.

"Ya, Kemuri, ya know, the one that's more scar than woman with the weird eyes and hair, we're looking for her so ya better" Some very rude sounding man says around the corner, holding up one of my younger class men.

I glare and grip my blade a bit tighter, but turn away. Even if they're idiots, they're well trained idiots, and I doubt they'd go easy like Sekiryu did.

Besides, I really don't want to give them more of a reason to chase after me, I don't like attention at all.

I open my eyes, and look at the blue cloudless sky as I walk aimlessly around and close my eye
-
"Mama" I ask, holding my mothers hand as I watch the samurai dance around eachother, blades held high as they watch the other one carefully"When can I get a sword"

The faint room grows dark as my mother's featureless face falls.

"...girls don't hold swords darling, it isn't their position in life" She says, as she quickly drags me away through the stoney garden, the sound of a stream...a stream.
-
I open my eyes, coming out of my memory in a daze. It's sunset now, and I'm in...someone's garden. There's a small koi pond and a batch of bamboo, a stream flows under a stone bridge and around me

A crane is trying to get some food, and I can hear crickets already.

"Perfect" I sigh as I sit down, and carefully lay my sword over my lap like the pretty woman told me to do yesterday, and focus on being one with it

shame I fell asleep yesterday in that lesson

roll 1d20+willpower

It's more because everyone besides Kimi hates Aya for being too cheerful and excited
Kimi doesn't like it when people are cunts for no good reason.

>mfw round 2

Don't forget, he turns her against her best friend by making her think he was murdered by him

man its been what like 13 years since i last read the soul society arc so i am a bit rusty.

Rolled 4 (1d20)

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Rolled 2 (1d20)

SWORD POWERS ACTIVATE

Rolled 3 (1d20)

Rolled 3 (1d20)

nat 1 activate

Rolled 6 (1d20)

Rolled 3 (1d20)

so close yet still so far.
atleast we got a 13 for the roll result so a mildy positive outcome.

Ok what the hell

What the fuck just happened?

only one roll above 10... ouch

apparently dice like 3's.

Rolled 17 (1d20)

Hey its better than a critfail on the fifth roll

but not as good as that 17 you just rolled

I smell fire and smoke after...I don't know how long of sitting here, but it all gets washed away with the thick scent of blood. I grit my teeth, and try to force myself into the blade, gripping the blade and hilt as tightly as I can, grumbling angrily as I twist my right hand over its red cloth.

Work work work work work, come on, we're one and the same, come on!

And then the crane flies off, splashing me with water.

I sputter and growl, standing up as my focus is shattered.

I look around, ready to cut that cocky bastard's head from his neck. I swear something laughs at me as I sheathe my sword and walk from my apparently peaceful little world.

The sun in is now rising, and I'm not even feeling tired yet....fantastic, probably going to get an ear full for staying out all night
What do I do?
[] try and find another place to do this at 1d20+ will
[] See who owns this place
[] see what that aizen guy wanted
[] think about 11th and try to figure out if Aya was exaggerating or not from what I saw of that one bully of a man
[] Practice my swordmanship to pass the time 1d100
[] Sneak back into my bedroom 1d20+mobility
[] Go to a bar and pass out till midafternoon
[] practice kido out here 1d20+spirit
[] write in

Bah, dreams of broing it up with Squad 11 drift out of the window.

Maybe Ukitake's division. Or the ninth.

Rolled 7 (1d20)

>[] practice kido out here 1d20+spirit

>[] see what that aizen guy wanted

Rolled 9 (1d20)

>[] think about 11th and try to figure out if Aya was exaggerating or not from what I saw of that one bully of a man

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Rolled 17 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>[] think about 11th and try to figure out if Aya was exaggerating or not from what I saw of that one bully of a man

Rolled 100 (1d100)

>[] Practice my swordmanship to pass the time 1d100
Why are you all voting for Kido?

Rolled 15 (1d20)

>[] See who owns this place

Rolled 19 (1d20)

we already got some sword practice in so let's see what our spirit can do.

Rolled 9 (1d20)

>[] try and find another place to do this at 1d20+ will

damn son
getting a special bonus for that shit

it looks like we're going for kido but damn, maybe we should see if we can't do both with a roll like that.

My nigga

my lord someone is prodigious indeed

I'd rather it be in swording please instead of Kido.

I thought magic practice would do us some good, and congrats, that makes three this thread.

Rolled 10 (1d20)

>[] try and find another place to do this at 1d20+ will

Maybe we practice kido while we practice swordsmanship

Rolled 60 (1d100)

>[X] Practice my swordmanship to pass the time 1d100

Seriously though don't use my roll on Kido please, Can you use it on the next sword training stuff please?

Don't see why it can't be a

Why not both?

give it to swordsman ship

Rolled 18 (1d20)

Stop being a cunt mate.

>Not integrating both into magical swording technique
Come on man.

>Stop being a cunt mate.
It was my roll and I rolled it for sword training, Not Kido.

we find the way to perfect our swordmanship trough demon magic.

Swordmage would be cool, but I don't think that can really be done.