Photo user came home from work and made a new thread Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 2 |
-Title Art
-Header Art
-Story
-Rules
-Loose details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen III/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - We recognize that spreading out our efforts is part of what originally killed the project after Gats left. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a princess about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead. Just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6 (embed)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
pastebin.com/NzVYU4RZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Note for the usual OP;

Please be aware I changed some wording just a little bit and corrected "pricness".

Result, I would love to talk to you about a possible "Towerboys" gen.

Personally, I say we just go with one of these suggestions ( ) at this point. People seem to be more concerned with working through the backlog of princesses than worrying about the specifics.

Oh there is already a thread.
I just wanted to start it, i made an extra new Exp2 related pic.

>Towerboys
How about its like a reward?
Or should this be just rule63 version?

Would TowerBoys be played under the impression that the knight is a woman?

I can't tell if the DP on the screen is supposed to be lewd or intimidating. I'll settle for both.

I agree that they are a little too similar, that having them on two different charts would help to space them out, and that spacing them apart alone will not be enough to give them significant distinction between one another. It wouldn't hurt to consider including them both if we make their cards vastly different, but there is also a surplus of Princess ideas waiting to work their way in, so I don't think it will hurt us if we have to settle for just one.

And at the very least, they're not as similar as Dwarf Princess and Dwarf Princess II.

Are these not supposed to be less serious side adventures that nevertheless benefit as much as the main adventure?

I would say yes, if its a new game.
It would be a complet gender bender.

If its another expansion, than not. And than its up to the player if its just getting a companion or romance.

Sure, I watch the thread pretty closely,
so by all means talk to me about it. I'm interested.

I know someone wanted me to finish "Gen 1" Princes first,
but if I've got no specific requests to help with the project,
my next drawing was going to be an Iron Maiden Prince. Or Rabbit Prince.

Generation 3
By Me Jotun Princess, Tengu Prince(ss) [Needs Art], Gemini princess (co-op)[Needs art] Homunculus princess[Needs companion art], Tiki Princess
By Phi Frankenstein princess[Needs art], Wisp Princess, Fudge Princess[Needs art],
By Unknown Panda Princess, Fireworks princess[needs card] Drake princess [needs finished card],
Pre existing (also unknown) Dinosaur princess, rock princess, night elf princess, redcap princess, water princess, radiant princess, scylla princess, bugbear princess,Rat Princess, paladin princess [most of these need art]

Which is 21/20 with franken and homunculus duking it out for the coveted stitched-together-kinda-undead-waifu position

Generation 4
by me Ghoul princess, Oni Princess [Needs art], Kirin Princess
By phi Sun and moon princesses [Needs art], Changeling princess, Terriesque princess, Cat princess II
By pegasus user Pegasus princess
By Notin Lioness Princess [needs art] and nun princess [needs art]
Art only, Half dragon princess [needs card]

So that's 11/20 there

Gen 5
By me Devil Princess, Asura princess[Needs art], maybe onryu princess (Idea stage)
By Phi Volcano Princess[Needs art], Farmer Princess siren princess[might want new art], Dryad princess, Nymph Princess Mimic Princess II
By Notin Bee Princess [needs art]
By Photo user Hospitalar Princess [Needs Gen update and art]
By Unknown, Chi princess, echidna princess, oriad princess, Pajama princess [Needs art]

So that's 14-15/20 lacking a trap and maybe a dragon (depending on the consensus or pajama)

Also some notable lost princesses who deserve a home
Idol Princess, P'Orc Princess, elephant princess, (adult) Vampire princess, (female) Genie princess, Invisible Princess

As always remind me if i've forgotten someones waifu and ill add it to the list

Pajama Princess has art and a known artist. It was posted here in the last thread;

Thanks for new thread, I passed out.

Also, noted. I've been fixing it up bit by bit, but I am not the most keen-eyed and mostly focused on character limit.

Oh man! The whole Gen-1 chart would be great.

Also...what do you do for like...the Gender-ambigous princesses? Oh also, I really wanna see your stab at Boy Princess as just Boy Prince. Or...Girl Prince?

Those are toughies! Which is probably why I haven't quite tackled them on my own yet, haha.

After all, some of the Princes have been pretty blatant gender-swaps,
and there are others where I took "artistic liberties" and changed the design for the Prince.
I never actually received requests before this or intended to bring them here,
but now that I am, I wonder if people prefer 100% gender-swaps (like Drider and Dragon)
or if they like some of my personal takes (like Ghost.)

I think the only ambiguous one I've done so far has been Squire..
and for them, I mostly just swapped their palette and the attitude they have in the art.
Human/Dragon Princess are pink/red, the Princess version of Squire is red and timid.
So because Human/Dragon Prince are blue, I made the Prince version of Squire blue with a more "excited" look.

I'm open to suggestions for how I should handle other ambiguous Princesses / Boy Princess.

picarto.tv/Eversor Streaming Smol cuties Starting with a widowmaker, then gonna work on GEN 2 stuff.

Nice, will join

>Boy
Reverse trap, plain and simple.
>Binds chest
>wears pants
You get the point.
Also, all in all, I like your twists on ideas, like Mimic Prince and Ghost a bit more than 1:1 idea swaps, but at the same time, adore stuff like Slime Prince.
A bit torn, honestly.

>wrestler's negative being you having a sissy trap alter ego didn't get in.
ooo so close.

I would prefer genderswaps that resemble their counterparts.
At least it should be the specific princess race.
But just my opinion.

Already seeing some combinations.
Like the bard's harpisichordian with Dream princess, or renouncing Umag then rescuing Lillend Princess.

>all this love for filth princess but next-to-no art of her

yeah its a real shame, we are going to need to squeeze some sissification in somewhere

Don't worry, it's coming.

I'm surprised we got this far to be fair

You're next, all will be cleansed into the fire of puritan-Veeky Forums's assmad until nothing is allowed any more.

k, see you next thread.

Guess
A salty quest user?

He's shitposted in all the CYOA threads.

No I'm a different person, just spreading the good news and speculating about what you'll target next that offends your sight.

maybe it could be a thing for boss princess or whatever shes called

I guess it could be.

whos design is she? i forget

god knows.

Did anyone ever draw any more art of the Ghoul Princess? She was cute.

shes my design i can draw some scenes with her if you like

I don't think anyone here would say no to more art.

any scenes or ideas in particular you would like to see?

New content from the stream, mostly re-lines so they arent pixelated in the gen 2 sheet. I think I updated all them now.

Something cute but slightly unnerving seems appropriate. Like her offering a disturbed looking knight some of her lunch.

Oh damn i gotta finish troll, i didnt see that

What program do you use? I can't get crisp lines like that in Photoshop.

You can if you use the pencil tool instead of the brush. Or try to not use the antialias.

Looks great! You should do one of your bounce animations for her. She looks particularly bouncy.

Who's the cutest princess?

Dog Princess

Kobold.
Mantis is a close runner up.

Another gimmicky princess and another take on the Maid Princess /

Step 1: get Physicker Master.
Step 2: save his bonus for a later date.
Step 3: rescue Curse Princess (will be a pain in the ass in reality, since you more or less have to make sure she either keeps her ears covered/blocked or hope she doesn't overhear something that could be construed as an order
Step 4: be rid of the ANY command line

That said though, sounds like a pretty fun Princess.

I use Physicker to remove Djinn's downside then wish for the ability to alter positives and negatives at will.

i'll try to rectify that

Outside of Filth's idol/lust bonus, Holstaurus's maidens, and of course Royal Jelly, are there any other items dedicated to putting meat on princesses' bones?
(by bones i mean their ass and tiddies ofc)

That's basically as broken as the Mimic Princess trick.
A bit too meta and overpowered for my tastes in all honesty.

Nomad Princess' Lust Gift.

Physicker is probably the most useful non-Princess

I consider exploits to be fine and dandy, considering you're encouraged to find them when it comes to some rewards.

Oh I agree, but if you get a wish, why not ask for omnipotent power and just take whatever you want?
I prefer not to even give myself that option, yaknow?
Mithril Rings, Life Pearl, and Monkey Princess' Wukong Dong is also pretty good and in exchange for missing out on a few people in Gen 1, you can get literally everything else by bringing the Rings to life, stretching them out with the Dong through them, then just toss everyone through to the other side, the other ring of which you left at home.

Speaking of combos:

Gen IV:
Massive Crater Kingdom’s
Tarrasque Princess

+ Invulnerable. Immune to everything.
+ Reflective Carapace that reverses all magic
- Accidental massive damage to everything around her
- Social anxiety from lack of relationships
+ Adorably shy

Siege Monster: Material possessions crumble before her might.
Frightful Presence: Mere mortals must resist simply fleeing at the sight of her.

Love: 3
Lust: 1
Wealth: 2
Power: 6

>Speaking of Combos
Last I checked, Taurens can't be Rogues.

I mainly use that one to deal with the fact that a lot of good designs or basic ideas are ruined by really shitty pluses and minuses, and outside of Physicker, who is one time use, there's nothing to alter them, unlike say Imp Princess who seems to be able to change fetishes as much as she wants.

WhoWouldWin?:

Strongest character that Composite Knight (Any and all buffs from Gens 1-5) can take 10/10?

I am curious to know what exactly was meant by

>

Triangle Princess, Triangle Princess
Triangle Princess hates Human Princess

That reminds me, if we want a Witch Princess 2, we could always make her speak in rhymes.

Im not sure if this is ment to be a geniune submission or a joke

So... Why is Huldra in Gen 2 and Expansion Gen 2?

We keep the Excess Fan Princesses from olden days at the bottom of their respective Gens until we finish the Expansion sheet.
We did that with Expansion 1, you were at the bottom of real Gen 1 until it was done.

Because our Gen 2 sheet hasn't been updated to remove the expansion princesses.

Well, need to redo my route then.

I finally approve this princess.

Got a new tablet.

Decided to try new things with it.

Please do not bully the Stinky Dragon, she is very sensitive.

Lower left.

I am now torn between your Hive Princess and DP3.
Fuck.

bullied

I want to use her lust bonus and quad hand-hold

Really nice.
Only pigtails are a "what?"
How can ou see there a pigtail?

Half orc bodyguard i like to think.
Keeps shitty but necessary people in-line.

I use her to look over the shifty cultist 24/7

ya think we'll ever do a Goblin princess 2?

I mean we have various humanoids with alter princesses, why not Goblin? Something less to do with breeding and Gold and more to do with.. fire maybe? mysticism? like boggarts

wouldnt that just be a boggart princess then?

besides goblin princess is far to perfect to even have anything relative to a second attempt!

If we can have 3 dwarves, 2 gnomes, 3-4 elves and now two vampires, I think we can handle Goblin Princess' weird cousin.

pastebin.com/NzVYU4RZ
DP2 fic

I think these 2nd versions should be rewards or altrnate dresses things.

Considering most of them have different personalities which would be lost in the conversion and some of them were specifically made because someone was unhappy with the original princess, that would be a terrible idea that would make nobody happy.

Why?

So cameo gen's dragon is going to be Seath the Dickless, right?

I dunno, it feels like doubled princesses.
Why not a second witch, human or pirate princess?
Its more like a variant than an "original"
For me.

>Second Witch
Idea has been bandied around a lot because she's controversial.
>Second Human
Human Princesses' theme was "Generic human" so technically all other human princesses fit the niche.
>Second Pirate
This is essentially what her older counterpart is.

The question was a rhetoric question.

We could make a 2nd frog, and dog or 2nd cat princess.

we have a cat princess 2, she's the black cat one

yes, and thats why im a little uneasy with them, they are more like a costume/variant than something unique.

But its just for me.

Generation 3
By Me Jotun Princess, Tengu Prince(ss) [Needs Art], Gemini princess (co-op)[Needs art] Homunculus princess[Needs companion art], Tiki Princess
By Phi Frankenstein princess[Needs art], Wisp Princess, Fudge Princess[Needs art],
By Unknown Panda Princess, Fireworks princess[needs card] Drake princess [needs finished card],
Pre existing (also unknown) Dinosaur princess, rock princess, night elf princess, redcap princess, water princess, radiant princess, scylla princess, bugbear princess,Rat Princess, paladin princess [most of these need art]

Which is 21/20 with franken and homunculus duking it out for the coveted stitched-together-kinda-undead-waifu position

Generation 4
by me Ghoul princess, Oni Princess [Needs art], Kirin Princess
By phi Sun and moon princesses [Needs art], Changeling princess, Terriesque princess, Cat princess II
By pegasus user Pegasus princess
By Notin Lioness Princess [needs art] and nun princess [needs art]
Art only, Half dragon princess [needs card]

So that's 11/20 there

Gen 5
By me Devil Princess, Asura princess[Needs art], maybe onryu princess (Idea stage)
By Phi Volcano Princess[Needs art], Farmer Princess siren princess[might want new art], Dryad princess, Nymph Princess Mimic Princess II, Hero Princess
By Notin Bee Princess [needs art]
By Photo user Hospitalar Princess [Needs Gen update and art]
By Unknown, Chi princess, echidna princess, oriad princess, Pajama princess, Triangle princess (maybe?)

So that's 15-17/20 lacking a trap and maybe a dragon (depending on the consensus or pajama)

Also some notable lost princesses who deserve a home
Idol Princess, P'Orc Princess, elephant princess, (adult) Vampire princess, (female) Genie princess, Invisible Princess, boss princess, Hag princess (witch 2)

With our homeless princesses we are closing in hard on being full, so if anyone wants to card and place them now is the time to start working on that,

So a to do

gen 3

pick a semi undead stiched together waifu
Card the fireworks sisters
Art Fudge princess
Re-art Gemini princess
Art Tengu prince (ss)
Re-art most existing pics (good luck ever)

Generation 4

Art Oni Princess
Art Sun and Moon princesses
Art Lioness princess
Art Nun Princess
Card Half Dragon Princess
Fill in the remaining 9 places

Gen 5

Art Asura Princess
Art Volcano Princess
Art Siren princess with something that fits
Art Hero princess
Art Bee princess
re Art and Re Card Hospitalar Princess
Add a Trap
Add a Dragon (?)
Decide if triangle princess is a joke worth keeping
Fill In the remaining 5-3 spots

Princesses who need spots

Janni Princess (female djinn) Art but no card
Idol Princess Art and wrong gen card
P'Orc Princess Art but no card
Elephant princess Art and wrong gen card
Vampire Princess 2 (adult) Art but no card
Invisible Princess two Arts and 2 wrong gen cards
Boss Princess Art but no card
Hag Princess (witch princess ii) Ill draw up art and a card soon

Oh also Lich princess, Art But no Card

A spriggan princess with the power to grown tall and strong?

>By Unknown
>Chi, Oriad, Pajama
I thought these three had known artists? I know Pajama does, but I'm almost certain we had folks with names do the art for the other two.

We may have done but i cant recall them atm, I know Ever did the art for chi and oriad, but he wasn't the original creator of either

Oriad and Chi had anons who had the ideas. I went ahead and put them into a design though.