Lost Island Quest 57

Lost Island is coming back to Veeky Forums boys! Are you hype?!

no!

Is this the anime lost island one, or a different one.

Greetings, [QM]. I would like to take part in [quest]

Alright lets do this shit baby!

You are Alan Rodain and you're talking to an angel, baby!

Wat do?

Did you see the latest modpost? Not that I blame you for not going along with it, since it's a bullshit decision

News just in /qst/ ain't a trial board anymore. The mods will kick you out. They've already removed all the other quests running. Check the sticky if you don't believe me.
agreed.

It should've been an open sticky so we can vent and the other cunts can gloat

Nah they're bluffing.

Seriously what do you say to the angel.

He looks like dis.

>all
>there's still a shipslut quest thread up
Looks like you can see what the mod's tastes are.

This is transparently a protest thread made to be cheeky, mates

I'm guessing the mod who created /qst/ is pissy his shitty board, that nobody wanted, failed and now they're pulling this shit since they can't admit they fucked up.

sounds good to me.

Ehrmegherd Trick-Senpai, go back to your hiedout in /qst/ before the mode catch you!

I could never near you getting banned

I guess greet him and ask his name.

Seconding. I'm curious about his deep and enlightened motivations.

DIPLOMANCING AHOY

Or we can assume that the new rule does not apply retroactively on the ongoing threads and those will be left to finish... Who am I kidding, it's totally mod bias at works.

Thank you for participating.

"Hello there Alan Rodain. Would you like me to take you to the angel who wants you dead?"

Wow, he sure seems helpful.

>Yeah, let's kill the mean angel
>Nah, let's not kill the mean angel. Instead let's faff about with the love triangle
>Punch the shitty Inquisitor in the face

>>>Nah, let's not kill the mean angel. Instead let's faff about with the love triangle

>Yeah, let's kill the mean angel
This is actually something I've been waiting for.

>write-in
"Hell yeah!"

>>Nah, let's not kill the mean angel. Instead let's faff about with the love triangle
That is what quests are about after all

>Nah, let's not kill the mean angel. Instead let's faff about with the love triangle
Oh boy, I can't wait to have the entire plot completely bogged down by incessant waifu pandering!

>write-in
I actually think angels belong in my new place called /ang/ and not the heaven board.

WE MUST

So could Star Trek shields prevent Warhammer teleportation?

I would argue not, due to the Warp-nature of the latter.

Star trek isnt Veeky Forums

Agreed. But if a phaser is set to kill what effect would it have on a Space Marine?

"Why does he want to kill me? What did I do?"

Nothing, obviously. Phasers can't get through Space Marine armor.

>that nobody wanted
* that that one samefag who was probably the misarchivist as well as the mod himself anyway had wanted

Mods throwing a hissyfit over irrelevant stuff is my fetish.

user, it's because we cucked him in thread 48. Don't you remember?

He even employed the demons against us, because we supervillained his waifu. Fortunately for us, it was his waifu's choice, but she's been captured by the demons now and he blames us.

But what about being shot three times in a row by a Stargate zat gun?

this seems to be the non/tg/ thread anyways.

Setting a phaser to "kill" is killing a guy JUST ABOUT, there have been instances where a parasite upping the adrenaline levels in a human have made him survive the kill setting.

The maximum setting though could probably blow a whole in Power armour.

what are the stats on that?

I'm creating a new star trek board for all your star trek needs, dont worry.

What was wrong with allowing some quests on Veeky Forums?

That was a perfectly fine situation.

There are still reasons to want to host a quest on Veeky Forums as opposed to /qst/ for example Veeky Forums doesn't have the 72hour automatic autosage cause some of our quests we like to run over a week.

>>Punch the shitty Inquisitor in the face
Fuck your train tracks, nigger

Looking forward to it! until then I'll clog up this board with high-post number/low-participator number threads about Startrek.

They were pushing all the highly valuable Magical Realm and That Guy Stories Which Never Happened threads off the board.

Last I checked, there are a few quests on /qst/ form the 28th of last month.

Space Marines mostly use bullets while Star Trek mans do not. Star Trek would win any major confrontation rather easily

Can you create /horse/ while you're at it?

I wish those sick fucks would leave /an/ once and for all. TAMING an animal is clearly a social activity, it does not fucking belong.

Now, you see, three times in a row by a zat gun doesn't mean anything against Space Marine armor and this is because the the standard Space Marine armor is made to take radio tower levels of force. However, the Space Marine inside is quite likely cooked. Yet more however, this doesn't necessarily mean he is dead.

Let us discuss the merits of Picard's first negotiation with Tzeentch. Tzeentch has his crew, exception with Data, but Tzeentch wants the Enterprise for them. Thoughts?

Yeah, how the fuck am I suppose to enjoy my Filename and Stat Me threads with all these quests taking up an insignificant amount of space on here?

Love triangle

Kill the mean angel

All the angels post in /heaven/ anyway because fuck you Yahweh.

He wants to kill you bcause you're a little abomination you shit.
Alright update coming soon friends!

>Let us discuss the merits of Picard's first negotiation with Tzeentch. Tzeentch has his crew, exception with Data, but Tzeentch wants the Enterprise for them. Thoughts?

are we talking an episode of TNG where at the end there has to be a moral to the story, or completely objective? because Tzeentch is a god, you know.

>insignificant amount of space

Revisionist history at its best

I don't think Picard is the right man for the job here. Who we need is Locutus of Borg. His Necron-like mind will make him immune to Chaos' wiles.

You have a point.

I don't think Borg are immune to Chaos - they'd just be afflicted as a collective.

"I don't give a shit about this. What I care about is fucking my girlfriends."

You flip over backwards until you're in front of your two girlfriends.

"Yeah so I just wanted to fuck Girl #1, MC."

"Yeah and I'm now gay for Girl #2. We're done with you."

You frown.

>Assimilate until you have the 'don't get cucked by y/u/rishits' ability
>Hang out with the gay gnome
>Pray to a thinly veiled SMT reference

>Assimilate until you have the 'don't get cucked by y/u/rishits' ability

YOU DID THIS

>>Assimilate until you have the 'don't get cucked by y/u/rishits' ability

Pray to SMT references

Uncuck yourself

I DEMAND FINAL DESTINATION

CLEARLY THERE ARE SAMEFAGS

Uncuck

In the midst of this faggotry you place your hands together and pray intensely to The Great Will.

"SON OF MAN!" A deep booming voice rumbles "Drop those two slutty bitches and get with an unspoilt virgin like . . . DID MY FUCKING PALADIN GET FUCKED?! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GOD - WELL NEVER MIND KIDDO YOU'RE SHIT OUT OF LUCK! FUCK ME! Here take this."

As you stop praying there appears to be a bead in your steepled hands where there was nothing a moment before. Hmmm

>Eat the bead
>Throw the bead
>Trade the bead to the angel to recruit it into your team

>Throw the bead

Do we have a way of weakening it first, though?

>>Throw the bead

The biggest thing for me is 4plebs hasn't updated to include qst. Are there any automatic archives for that board?

>Throw the bead

Yuki.la and/or Archived.moe (has search)

You've voted to throw the bead!

By the way AUGH's quest fucking sucks

Fuck you asshole, your quest is 2 and a half inches. It isn't shit.

I have 56 threads of pure awesome behind this shit.

You've failed to do one complete run in all your time you drunk kangaroo-fucking JACK FROST fucking shitheap.

Yeah fuck off you absolute cunt, my unfinished quest is infinitely better than all 56 threads of your utter shit, go run a real quest you worthless fucking NEET.

Get a life, get good at questing.