"Please post all quest threads on /qst/."

"Please post all quest threads on /qst/."
The jew's tone is final - it leaves no room for questions, not for debate nor pleas. It stands before you, hook nosed and curly haired, rubbing its hands in glee.
Finally, it has won over you - won over quests and questing, over QMs and players. There is no other choice - you have to submit, move to /qst/, and accept the lack of players, the slower pace.
So says the jew - the moderator.

It is the end of a long battle. The death of QTG, of WQDT - the destruction of smut quests, the creation of /qst/. Dozens of quests come and gone, as many QMs vanished into the night - players, gone without a trace, never to vote again.

Will you really give in? Will you really go quietly into the night, will you accede to the jew's demands, give into the rape ape, accept gook moot's decree?
Or will you shitpost and die?

>Shitpost

>Move to /qst/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7_jXRxKxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Shitpost

[x] Shitpost LOUDLY

>>Shitpost

Just popping in to support my fellow QMs on this swell board.

>>Shitpost

>Shitpost
youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7_jXRxKxQ

>openly lament that this all wouldn't have happened if they just called it /qt/

Weep, weep for the future that could have been.

Rofl,Lol Lmao. ; P

Of course you had to bring Jews into this. Godwin's Law, Motherfucker!

Give in? Go along with the demands of your most hated enemy, of that despicable, vile race - jews, moderators, the Japanese (Hiroyuki, you whisper to yourself, that despicable man. How could he have ever fooled Christopher?) you hate them all.

So no. You will not go quietly. You will not move to /qst/. Instead, you steel yourself. You will struggle against an impossible foe - the very moderators of the site itself.

Readying your keyboard, you begin typing furiously. Your fingers fly across the keys, words forming in your mind in mere milliseconds. A quest, you decide. You'll write a quest - one you gave up long ago, the original protest quest, created to stand in for the long gone Quest Thread General.

Kabbalah Quest.

""Please post all quest threads on /qst/."", you begin. Turning the mods' own words against them - a genius move. Next?
Why, you'll ask the discord. You briefly consider using the word moderator, yet one upstanding Quest Master provides you with the word you need. Jew. The jews, most hated of all - they are the perfect stand-ins for the moderators.
Thus, you type out a shitpost.

Inspiration comes quickly, and it's only a handful of minutes before you're done. Smiling smugly, you rest back in your chair.
This will achieve absolutely nothing.
>You must take the fight to the moderators directly.

>Directly? No, perish the thought. You will take the fight beyond the moderators. Directly to the concept of Veeky Forums itself.

>There's no need to do anything more. Shitpost. Shitpost harder. Shitpost so hard reality tears itself asunder, then shitpost even more.

>>You must take the fight to the moderators directly.
>>Directly? No, perish the thought. You will take the fight beyond the moderators. Directly to the concept of Veeky Forums itself.

>>You must take the fight to the moderators directly.
>
>>Directly? No, perish the thought. You will take the fight beyond the moderators. Directly to the concept of Veeky Forums itself.

>There's no need to do anything more. Shitpost. Shitpost harder. Shitpost so hard reality tears itself asunder, then shitpost even more.

Wow if this is how quest users are like then I'm glad they no longer have a reason to go to Veeky Forums.

Wow if this is how Veeky Forums users are like then I'm glad I no longer have a reason to go to Veeky Forums.

You won't be missed.

I won't miss you.

NO FUN ALLOWED! NO FUN ALLOWED! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE. NO FUN ALLOWED!

WE ARE BUILDING A QUEST BOARD
AND YOU FAGS GONNA PAY FOR IT

None of this will accomplish anything. You could shitpost, yes, but reality wears thin - shitposting any harder than this could have catastrophic consequences.
True, you aren't exactly fond of a world where /qst/ exists on its own, yet you have no interest in giving up your life.
You could, of course, go and take on the moderators themselves. They may be terrible, eldritch beings detached from all human recognition, but nothing - not even them - could stand up to the sheer force of your shitposts.
Yet you know, somehow, that this won't achieve anything. More moderators will take up the mantle.

You have one option, then.

Veeky Forums itself.
Not the board of course - the concept, what lies at the heart of the site, the community, the people.

Shitposting. You will destroy the very idea of shitposting.

Yet, you couldn't do it as you are. It simply isn't achievable, to destroy shitposting would be to destroy yourself.
It is necessary, then, to become more than yourself. To ascend beyond the inhumanity of your dreaded foes, the base moderators, the vile jews, the repulsive Japanese.

There are a few methods you can think of.

>MARTIAN TRIGGERMAN

>You will post sincerely. Create the most on-topic threads, the liveliest discussion, the most original content.

>Money. You need money. You are, after all, going to buy Veeky Forums.

You pay for the fucking quest board!

>I should do whatever the fuck I want because I think it's fun!
That's not how society works.

Questfags should all kill themselves.

>>MARTIAN TRIGGERMAN

Its our demon trigger, taking on his form.

So glad all you attention whore faggots are going.

So glad we're leaving you attention whores.

I'm just going to create an elf wat do thread every single day

Veeky Forumsfags should all kill themselves.

The true form of the questfag.

>You will post sincerely. Create the most on-topic threads, the liveliest discussion, the most original content.
>Money. You need money. You are, after all, going to buy Veeky Forums.
We have to start out small, make the Jews trust us while we build up our funds. Then, when they least expect it, we'll shitpost until it warps the fabric of time and space itself.

The true form of a Veeky Forumsfag

No it works on briabary, loopholes and corruption. What did you let the mod do to you?

How Veeky Forums celebrates with

*Bribery
god fucking damn it.

Virt opened a new can of bait, I see

Personally I welcome these clumsy attempts to anger me, they are funny

Choke on my cock.

>MARTIAN TRIGGERMAN

Now that's just unimaginative. Come on, you can do it in subtler, more frustrating, at least try

Everything. You will do everything.

Triggerman first. The evil that exists in the heart of every man, that terrible, unfathomable intelligence.
You will embrace it. You will become it.

First, you will shitpost.

Veeky Forums. That's where you'll shitpost. The first thread you see, you post an image of a man, playing Magic, looking into the camera. His expression is vaguely judgemental, though he may just have been caught off guard - it could be confused.
Irrelevant. The subject field, "There is no conspiracy in traditional games..." the post begins. In moments, you've reproduced the copypasta in its entirety. There was no way for you to know it, you realise.
It has begun.

Paint. The image is open already. In moments, you've added a pixel to it. Save as, and you add an extra numeral to the file name. A number of seconds more and you've repeated the process. Minutes later and you have a folder full.

Finger on your router's reset button, you make your next post. The moment it goes through, you hit the button, and moments later you have a new IP. Cookies flushed, you repeat the process. Thread, reset, cookies. The process repeats itself over and over.
The moderators are helpless against your sheer autism, the post repeated over and over. Not one reply, of course.
You don't need them. You are an existence beyond attention, the MARTRIAN TRIGGERMAN inside you already doing its work, twisting and turning your mind, neurons folding and spinning over, around, into themselves. Your brain exists in four, five, six - twenty, a hundred, two hundred - you lose count, thinking in multiple seconds at once, thinking an hour behind, two ahead, a year to the side.
Shitposting. You are getting closer.

Slipping your phone into your pocket, you head out the door. The MARTIAN TRIGGERMAN inside you hums dully, desiring further shitposts. It will have to wait. You have a job to attend to.

The doors to the McDonald's slide open, air conditioning soothing your skin. It's warm out.
Taking your place behind the counter, you begin your day at work. Customers come, go, take tables and feast, shovelling their faces full of shit. You make money.

All the time, you tap away at your phone. Threads are created. You run a quest - an honest to god, genuine quest.
You make threads on Veeky Forums. You ask about WoD, Shadowrun, D&D, Exalted, Ryuutama and Nechronica.
Table top games of all types are discussed.

Yet, even still, the MARTIAN TRIGGERMAN inside you hums away.

>Give in. Shitpost wildly.

>Persist. You must earn money.

>Quality threads. Veeky Forums needs more, ever more. You will become Veeky Forums.

Then why are you endlessly reposting 4E threads and "what if [thing dependant on setting] happens in [undefined context]"?

>Shitpost

>>Quality threads. Veeky Forums needs more, ever more. >You will become Veeky Forums.
Drive the shitty elf wat do threads off of the board by posting more quality threads.
Become /wwe/ to Veeky Forums's /asp/.

Holy shit, fucking finally.

Report meta threads so namefags don't have to role play with themselves.

Reported.

Typically the only people invested in qyest threads are those who have been from the start, which requires premium autism. Of course people are salty about change, but honestly I have never in my years of Veeky Forums sat down and read one.

t. fucking autist