The exile of quests and the retardation of a mod

Hmmm, a mod suddenly decides to put his foot down after letting quests run in both Veeky Forums and /qst/ and seeing the results. Then instead of doing the normal thing like delete /qst/ after it turns out to be a shitshow, he instead just exiles them to it instead, without any kind of prior warning, besides the one that was about what, 3 months old? And yet, people wonder why there is bitching. Nazimod is back and it will only get worse from here. God speed anons of all kinds, and good luck, you will need it.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/5
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46945911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MODS = GODS

Is that made of... gingerbread?

This mod is great. You had months to migrate. Fuck off to you containment board now.

Are you a literal autistic or just a false flagger trying to reinforce negative opinion? If the former shitting up the board with several parallel metathreads is not going to win support.

How new are you?

This. Quest threads were cancer, I'm glad they're exiled now.

You're gonna have to go back, shitposter.

>Questfags: "We aren't shitposters! We're a valuable part of Veeky Forums's community!"
>instantly begin spamming metaposting shit-threads the moment they're told to go away

Questfags are absolutely autistic. Down to the "m-m-muh vocal minority" narrative they love to spew with no facts or basis.

Not him but I've been here for years and never remember seeing that.

>Down to the "m-m-muh vocal minority" narrative they love to spew with no facts or basis.

This was proven to have basis back during the big meta threads when /qst/ was announced. There were hundreds of people arguing against the idea and like twenty arguing against.

I don't really care whether quests stay in Veeky Forums or go, but I'd prefer people not lie about shit.

false flagger, all else fails, might be able to throw quest fags off of here forever

You fucking gay-ass niggers make me sick! Veeky Forums has always been primarily for quest-threads, but you autists shit it up with faghammer and Dicks & Dykes, and now your precious nazimod b& the only real creative people on the board. Without us, this shitty board will die off. Nothing else is worth looking at on this board.

Post the evidence or you're spewing trash. I can claim hundreds of people were arguing for /qst/ and only twenty people didn't want it. Doesn't make it less true than what you said with no evidence.

LET THE PURGE BEGIN
PRAISE BE TO NAZIMOD

from the /qst/ side
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/5

from the Veeky Forums side
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46945911

>claiming numbers with all these anons
Doesn't count as evidence with no ID tags to count the actual number of posters for and against. Can easily be a load of questers samefagging in threads to defend themselves.

just as it can be a bunch of anti quest samefags wanting them gone. your point?

>user: And now, what's your involvement with quests?
>Manager: I'm creating a custom board just for them.
So smug he might as well be a loli.

Nah.

Buh bye.

Door, ass. Let not these two things connect 'pon your exit.

>responding to hyperbolic, completely obvious false flag just because it makes you feel superior if you pretend it's real
don't do this

Falseflag harder

Damn it, now how will I destroy questfags?

So are Darkseid and Cthulhu.

I haven't noticed an improvement in thread quality since we have /qst/. Only more Elf Slave Wat Do and What's The Best System To Run [flavor of the month], that are closer to cancer than most quests IMO.
The error was saying "all quests belong to Veeky Forums" in the first place.

>Only more Elf Slave Wat Do
Because questfags keep creating them.

Just leave, please. You won't have to deal with us, we won't have to deal with you. I think that sounds like a fair arrangement.

make quality posts hahaha. Fuck, this is Veeky Forums, what's quality?