Your NPC waifu tells you that killing is a complicated subject...

>Your NPC waifu tells you that killing is a complicated subject, and while she would prefer you end conflicts non-violently, she understands that killing is sometimes the only way to prevent more innocent lives from being lost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09zJGRuV3cQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Demon King, pls stay

Are we doing this again? After you kidney-ified a man and I stabbed another man yesterday? Now clean up a bit, you've got chocolate on your bottom lip and we're seeing a client tonight.

You're pathetic

Demon King?

And? That's not even a question or a prompt for a response.

Well, yeah.

Killing is and should be a last resort.

So she has a normal morality system. This means marriage and childbearing are good options.

>marriage
>magic trickster fox lady
good luck user

And the shitposting continues.
Sometimes I don't know why I even come to this site anymore.

Who's Demon King?

Oh god, what's my wife trying to trick me into this time? Or maybe she's trying to butter me up so I don't notice that she's back to eating livers from townspeople.

Bitch is up to something. This is why I always write up my characters as lone wolves starting out.

When the fuck did I get married?

Actually, my NPC waifu encourages me to kill things first and ask questions later. This is part of the reason she's my NPC waifu.

The rest of my party thinks we're both horrifying people.

please explain

>he can't understand economics

That is my character. My NPC waifu says that she would prefer I end conflicts non-violently, and while me killing people will make her sad, she understands that killing is sometimes the only way to live yourself. My character then attempts to get out the pent-up bloodlust by challenging party members and friendly NPCs to duels, because you can't hunt game in the middle of a metropolis.

She's not my waifu! I swear to god, I've told you a billion times my character is STRAIGHT! How hard is it to get that?

And you know full well her approval or lack thereof will not alter the barbarian's course of action.

Hey, everyone's a little gay sometimes.

That's great, honey. Now help me hide this body, the guards will be here in a few minutes.

Hey you, kitsune make the best waifus!

>he does not know of the folklore

I preferred Spice & Wolf. Is the source material any better?

She was date raped ONCE.
Unless you're doing it again, fuck off with the waifus, by jove.

>date rape
>in a fantasy RPG
Was this like part of your backstory or?

>date raped
wut

Your campaign sounds ballin'

Dunno about the novel, but the manga adaptation by Akira Ishida was way better than the anime.

Like two years back;

Hanging out in pirate port.
We want to hook up with another ship and captain, & they us. They invite us over for a feast. Good meal, entertainment, plenty of drink, can talk business & be social. That's something even the rip-and-tear barbarian gets, the kind of get together that might constitute diplomacy between tribes where she comes from.

PCs are socializing with other ship's officers and mates. Other ship's navigator apparently likes her women big, burly, and awkward. Starts hitting on Barbarian.

Barbarian comes from a background does not include p/u/rest love in sex ed. She has no idea what Navigator is doing. At first she thinks she's being made fun of, but everyone else seems to be tooling happily along and not going "Oooh, snap!" and preparing to spectate a fight.

This is really odd, but things seem to be going well, and she knows everyone wants to get on well with this ship and captain, and the partnership stands to be profitable. So Barbarian settles for hiding behind another drink, since the rest of the party is busy, and she isn't even certain how to articulate her issue if she had time and privacy. And another drink. And another.

Meanwhile, Navigator is drinking too, and as she gets drunk, her flirting gets more overt and shameless. Which has Barbarian feeling more uncertain, confused about this whole thing, and intensely uncomfortable.

Repeat for three hours.

At the end of the night, Barbarian- so drunk she could barely walk- was helped off to Navigator's quarters mostly because she was still seized on the "don't cause trouble, we want to get along with these people" idea, and also the cabin on ship was about as far as she was ready to walk. They engaged in what was quite probably some very awkward, fumbling, unsexy sex, fell asleep quickly, and in Barbarian's case, awoke early and miserable. She doesn't know, she was blacked out and only remembers the uncomfortable feeling and awkwardness.

???

That's nice, but I'm an Infernal and I wasn't named "Drunken Dragon Killer" because I like to discuss things calmly with Dragonblooded.

I preferred you when you were a murderhobo.

Wew, that's... weird, I guess. My group is in that weird line that separates murderhobos and decent roleplayers, but this is, well, kinda elaborated. I don't know how to feel about my group now.

I would question who the fuck she is and why she is getting in way of my oath of vengeance.

slay her pussy

They're referring to Maou/Demon King from Maoyuu, who expresses this same morality.

I figured they were referring to the previous shitpost threads with "your waifu tells you killing people is bad and you shouldn't"/"your waifu tells you killing people is great and you should do more"

>So what?
This is another thread implying everyone is animufag murderhobo who can't unredstand basic human morality untill it will be repeated over and over?

...and has to be told to them by something they're sticking their dick in?

Be quiet and eat your liver, Hye-won. It wasn't easy to get.

The OP referenced that, demon king was the manga/anime reference

D'oh.
Sorry user, it's early and I'm sick.

What about people who are just assholes? Or terminally rude? Or incapable of showing proper respect?

Surely you don't mind me killing THEM, do you? Especially if they insult you?

>You don't kill your enemies
>Instead, you make them wish you had
What now, waifu dearest?

>get told that doing so is the good choice

You might've been better off just killing them cause that is a fucked up sense of justice you have if you think any of that is good.

I mean, I think the nonlethal options are a bit worse in most cases, but frequently deserved.

I also thought you had to kill the last one, at the top of the lighthouse. He attacks you if you try to pass him?

You can teleport past him or stop time and just jog past.

You can do a complete non-lethal run

Is there a non-lethal option for him, or do you just have kill/ignore him?

When in doubt, tranq darts. I don't remember the encounter

Me neither, honestly. Just, what I remember is that he either had already committed suicide (maybe that was just the others?) and there was no fancy-schmancy nonlethal option; you could knock him out like a normal guard, I think, but that certainly didn't have the momentousness of everyone else's nonlethal fate.

Like..... a murder client?

MICROECONOMICS

on low chaos you can just tranq dart Havelock.

on High Chaos, you can shoot him and save Emily. or, you know...
youtube.com/watch?v=09zJGRuV3cQ

Okay, that's pretty fucking sweet.

I had no idea how many options the game gave you for that bullshit.

Now that I think about it, high-chaos, he tries to hold emily hostage, low chaos he's sitting by the fire with her locked in a room. Pretty different. No 'non-lethal trick' for killing him, just normal 'tranq the motherfucker'.

>faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives.
Huh. Looks like you're right.

Yeah, Kitsune could be the world's biggest trolls or occasionally downright murderous, but unlike the Kumiho in Korea, if you got on their good side, they were genuinely wonderful to be around.

Likewise, if they were servants of Inari, then they were signs of good fortune in agriculture, industry and finance, as well as their usual good connotations. Of course, the problem is that Japan uses the same word for the fox-spirits, as for regular foxes, so honestly, I can't tell if they mean the servants of Inari were just foxes, or if they were a different type of the multi-tailed fox-spirts.

Regardless, Japan's Kitsune were generally good to see, provided they didn't think you needed taking down a peg, in which case their pranks would usually end up seeing you publicly humiliated; or if you hadn't been purposefully rude or aggressive, in which case, heaven fucking help you.

Of course, the best way to make sure a kitsune was either your bro forever, or to get her to quickly fall in love with you? Offer them fried tofu. Seriously, they apparently will do practically anything for the stuff, so much so that udon noodles with tofu are known as 'Kitsune Udon'.

>I can't tell if they mean the servants of Inari were just foxes, or if they were a different type of the multi-tailed fox-spirts.
Or even option 3, some Fox-spirits were servants of Inari, much like some Humans serve as Monks or Shrine Priestesses

>signs of good fortune in agriculture, industry and finance,
Don't forget Fertility. Inari was God/des of a lot of things

Pantheons are funny. Sometimes you have a god/dess with perfectly sensible combinations of domains. Other times, you have Artemis, who I don't understand why she has "The moon" under her jurisdiction combined with hunting.

>Other times, you have Artemis, who I don't understand why she has "The moon" under her jurisdiction combined with hunting.

The moon is feminine, it represents menstrual cycles and has certain connotations with nature.

Artemis is the virgin goddess of young women and untamed nature, so you can see where the moon comes in.

I appreciate her understanding of an occasionally complex issue, but at the same time I wish she'd make up her damn mind.

>Your NPC waifu is going through a bit of a confusing time right now and appreciates your understanding.

It takes a lot to be waifu,
A bit of lewd, and cuteness too,
A dash of cool to add the spice,
A lot of love to make it nice,
And you've got:

TOO MANY WORDS
O
O

M
A
N
Y

W
O
R
D
S

What is it with kitsune and kidneys, anyway?

Fox gotta eat.

I thought it was livers, personally.

Livers and hearts for the Korean murder-kitsune.

Liver. Liver are popular food of various mythological beasts, apparently they are very nutritious. (see also: legend of Prometheus)
They are also popular food of some human cultures, just not raw.