Is the Emperor white?

Is the Emperor white?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48850535/
youtu.be/46PXaJxzuDE
lmgtfy.com/?q=stephan molyneux iq race
news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/Race-differences-in-average-IQ-are-largely-genetic.aspx
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/iq-is-mostly-inherited-new-research-suggests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Nope. Any other questions?

He's a fucking decaying body that is more skeleton than man, now. And his bones are kindly dirty as shit looking so he's more desiccated and brown.

No, he's a filthy fucking turkroach.

WHo knows?

He was born in Turkey, so he should be somewhere between white and middle eastern.

He's leathery and brown

Yeah, but you can tell ethnicity from skulls and shit.
So it's still a valid question, even if it is entirely undeserving of it's own thread.

Was born in Anatolia, so not really, no.

He always looked like a native american to me, in most depictions.

>More race disscussions

If were getting into this I honestly think 40k is one of the most diverse scifi settings around.

Literally there is a regiment/space marine chapter for everyone

everyone except women

:^)

>emperor comes back to life
>it's basically just his soul bound to a skeleton
>he's still just as powerful of a psyker, he's just a skeleton now
>brings the Imperium back to its former glory through excessive skeleton antics

White is a color.

Women aren't people.

Remember that the emperor was born in the 8th millennium BC, in central Turkey, so I'm betting the writers probably meant to associate him with the earliest known permanent human settlement of Çatalhöyük (estimated to begin habitation around 7500 BC). Understand that this is very, very far back. Comprehend that time-wise, it is further back from the Roman Empire than we are from ancient Egypt.
Most likely, he'd be closest to the Semitic peoples, but that is a complete shot in the dark based only by probability of location. He could be white, he could be asian as they were before migration towards India. He'd come in 3000 years before Proto-Indo-European even formed as the root language for most of human society.

Here's that (You) you wanted.

They don't make the models, but they're in the fluff. Men-only, women-only, and coed.

Thanks senpai.

I can be.

>White
Nigger, he's Latino as fuck.

>he actually has no idea what he's doing, but it's a tremendous success nonetheless
This is basically the plot to Overlord.

>Whole army of woman

Get fucked cunt :^)

The Boney Skelemperor of Mankind is pissed as FUCK.

> Boards a ship for the new crusade.
> Sitting on top of it.
> "My Emperor, we cannot fly until yo-"
> "JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY"
> B-but my Emperor, the Gellar Fiel-"
> "I AM THE GELLAR FIELD NOW"

Probably not? He was born in Anatolia. He'd be Turkish, most likely.

Fuck, 8th Milennium BC? Not Turkish, then. Probably Hittite, or the peoples who would become the Hittites, anyway.

I recognise that post.

>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48850535/

Someone remembers? That's actually pretty flattering.[spoiler/]

Fuck just remembering, let's call this thread part two and continue this shit:

>Love can-
>LOVE CAN SUCK MY BONY COCCYX IS WHAT IT CAN DO.

No, he's Anatolian.

>thinking there were turks in anatolia when emps was born
American education.

What if I just have really low standards?

Definitely not Turkish, the people who became the Turks didn't migrate to Anatolia until the 11th century

> The Emperor leads a Crusade directly into the Eye of Terror.
> The forces of Chaos laugh, thinking him to be foolish.
> Look out a window.
> The Emperor is telekinetically dragging Catachan behind him.

But there's literally an entire army dedicated to women. Plus gaurdsmen can be women too and-
Oh, it's a bait post

D-do you think there were turks in Anatolia IN 8000 B.C.?

>inb4 modern turks are mostly not genetically turkic

Well according to BF1 Turks are white

You can give a "shot in the dark" estimation of what Emperor's haplogroup is based on archeological evidence of people from that time. By all accounts that probably means he's olive-skinned, with dark hair and eyes. Which is basically all of his portraits.
He's one of the first men of the neolithic age - he's definitely not "white" in modern understanding (which usually means Indo-European), but is a man from the Eastern Mediterranean.

>The Emperor is touring a White Scars facility
>Takes one look at Doomrider's skull
>YOU WORK FOR ME NOW, BITCH.
>...Will There Be Cocaine?
>FUCK THE HELL YES! GET ME IN ON THAT SHIT TOO.

He is Conan but with power armor.

>t subhuman subharan

I fucking love the idea of interning the Big E in a fucking titan, and loosing him on the Eye of Terror

Latinos are Just oriental (distantly mind you) and white half breeds

I don't really care, as far as I have seen there are no poo in loos/sub saharans/abbos in space so the emperor did something right.

>inb4 white people turned black from their atmosphere are sub saharans

Conan is just Kull the conquerer, reincarnated after the fall of Atlantis.

Hmmmm.

The actual Black Space marines were taken out by "ork snipers"

The Emperor has no physical form. He's a gestalt of psychic energy that can appear however it wants at any time. His classical image was used for propaganda/inspirational reasons.

He was originally born in Anatolia, which at the time was inhabited by predecessors to future Persians, Caucasians, and Turks. However none of these racial or national identities had yet to develop. He would have looked Greek if anything if he had a real body.

There's an Arab Stormtrooper who works for Malcador in the HH books.

He's white like Jesus. That is to say he really can't be based on where he's from, but the Imperium always shows him as a white because it's what the people want.

It's also why the celestial lions get no press. Imperium is a society of pasty Brits.

I can't tell which way you're supposed to hold the sword. The blade goes one way, but the handle is rotated in the opposite direction.

>The Emperor has no physical form. He's a gestalt of psychic energy

The emperor is a stand and malcador is hol horse

It all makes sense now.

I always thought that in pic related that he had a native american thing going on. Maybe thats just how 15 year old me interpreted it and it stuck

He's whatever the fuck he wants to be.
Next.

Celestial Lions would be actual black people.

youtu.be/46PXaJxzuDE

Confirmed for being heretics that have never seen the Emperor.

Well, he was created by the collective mass suicides of all the mystics and proto-psykers alive to create the most powerful psyker, so it's possible he's a gestalt of all peoples pooled into a single being and birthed by magic bullshit. He might be Anatolian by birth, but by creation he might as well be the human equivalent of neapolitan ice cream.

Does anybody make minis of those custodes eqsue marines? They are cool as hell.

>Trying to divide humanity though arbitrary and minute geographical and genetic variations

I wonder who's behind this post?

If anyone did, it would be Forgeworld. They haven't gotten around to the Custodes and Emperor yet.

They have been straight up stealing designs from Rogue Trader and oldhammer, so you'll probably likely see something like them in the future.

>arbitrary and minute genetic variations

lmgtfy.com/?q=stephan molyneux iq race

>those precursors to modern humans that are basically human shaped orks are the same as everybody else!

No

That fucking leg! It comepletely ruins the picture.

Neolithic anatolians were the first people with white skin so yes

The Custodes are getting their own 30k Army this year, iirc. Though, who knows how their models will be. Most likely like the newer depictions, but FW loves to to references and callbacks to older pictures and descriptions, so something similar to the ones in that pic might actually be an option.

Post-DNA biologists. Genetic clines are a thing, unless you're trapped in blank-slatist egalitarian superstition from the 1950s.

user, australopithocus is extinct

why the quotes?

>They haven't gotten around to the Custodes and Emperor yet.
>The Custodes are getting their own 30k Army this year, iirc

>The Battle of Gyros-Thravian was a major battle towards the end of the Great Crusade that saw the forces of the Imperium pitted against the powerful Ork Warboss Gharkul Blackfang, known to be one of the most powerful Warbosses to have ever lived. Blackfang's army was attacked by three entire Space Marine Legions: the Imperial Fists, Luna Wolves, and Death Guard. Each was led by its Primarch: Rogal Dorn, Horus, and Mortarion. Despite this impressive force, the Space Marines were nonetheless on the verge of defeat at the hands of Blackfang.[1]

>It was then that the Emperor himself came to the aid of his sons. From his golden battle barge, the Bucephelus, the Emperor led one thousand Custodians directly into the heart of the Ork horde. Blackfang was slain by the Emperor personally atop his Gargant and the Custodians then laid waste to his horde, slaying over 100,000 Orks at a cost of only 3 of their own. After the battle, Blackfang's Waaagh! was shattered. It is said that the Emperor engraved the names of the 3 fallen Custodians into his armor

how do they convert that into crunch?

You don't know very much about Orks do you?

It's code for Imperial Assassins

You do understand that the measurement of IQ is bullshit, right?

We don't know how to judge human intelligence, because human intelligence isn't simply a line from stupid to smart.

nope

The ability to recognize patterns can't be judged?

>t-those spear chuckers are just as smart as rocket scientists because I think your gauging of human intelligence is bullshit because I said so!

Egalitarians go home, you're drunk.

Orks can aim much in the same way that Eldar can be humble. They fucking can't.

Pack it up everybody

Turns out the northern european savages had all of us meds fooled

They're actually idiots

>Let Me Google that for you
>Stephan Molyneux

Fuck right off you cuck
You really think his brand of Anarchocapitalism is going to fix anything?

I stand by what I said forces of chaos, besides, you didn't even factor in economic and cultural factors did you?
Black culture is cancer, but genetically black people can still provide goods and services, both high and low skilled, to western society.

>intelligence measured by nostril narrowness is accurate because it says the negros are dumb.

>He think that false positives aren't an issue.

Oh boy.

Orks don't understand the concepts of "aim" or "stealth" in the context of shooting. As far as they care, the most important part is that it makes a lot of noise and light when you shoot it so you know it's working.

"Ork snipers" is code for "Vindicare Assassins, because the High Lords have decided you're too mutated to be acceptable."

Thats how I always interpreted it, though I suppose most of this thread is right, hes beyond concepts such as skin tone

Yes, I want an army of then to keep chaos in check under da throne

Its glorious and you love it

Nice strawman

The genetically divergent populations we call "aboriginals" are idiots because we've tested them over and over to be retarded at basic logical thinking

Even when raised by whites they're still idiots

Stupid pointless racebaiting

>negroes continually score lower in every test we throw at them
>well they are all flawed keep trying until something says all men created equal!

>You really think his brand of Anarchocapitalism is going to fix anything?

Babying them and having them suck at the governments nipple is making them worse tbqh

>you didn't even factor in economic and cultural factors did you?
pic

if you would actually watch stephan he does take such things into account, blacks are dumber and more violent across the board, pointing to exceptions to the rule like black science man does not change that the vast majority score lower consistently.

I've always liked Black Salamanders, it just fits you know?
The close-knit brotherhoods, the affinity for burning shit, the crazy initiation rituals, the reputation for helping the common folk of the Imperium, it just feels right to have them black.

Also, I imagine Nocturne as a dwarven africa, with ash and lava and shit, makes for a cool as fuck PDF.

Fucking kikes

>Nice strawman
He says as he moves the goalpost.
This argument is about the accuracy of IQ. Correlation does not equal causation.
You quoted the wrong person /pol/ack

Here
news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/Race-differences-in-average-IQ-are-largely-genetic.aspx

If you want something more heavy duty, here's a 60 page pdf
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
Page 23 is particularly cut and dry.

He's supposed to be the epitome of human perfection, so he'd obviously be white.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/iq-is-mostly-inherited-new-research-suggests/

Your move you fucking subhuman marxist fuck

>I've always liked Black Salamanders, it just fits you know?
Yes, I can see the salamanders burning down their sector every time a dindunuffinmarine gets boltered with no ranged weapon on him.

Actually I just forgot to quote someone but thanks for informing me

The mods kicked quests off the board for these kinds of threads.
Definitely worth it.

The irony of arguing about race over a fictional character who heads the most xenophobic asshole miserable backwards race in the galaxy is delicious

Guys stop fighting each other over skin color or race

We are all humans

THIS IS THE TRUE ENEMY

USE ALL YOUR HATRED

ALL OF YOUR POWER

HATE THE XENO

KILL THE XENO

DESTROY THE XENO

this study has nothing to do with the accuracy of IQ so I guess the balls back in your court.

>spooky

Doesn't he predate white people?

>there will never be a genocidal crusade against the shitskins