Blatant shitposting

Kirby is dropped into 40k universe what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZSDiJ354_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Burn the xenos.

he swallows a dude, get a decent heavy attack, and gets fucking rekt by a dude with a better overall kit.

He becomes American Kirby

Kirby+Tyranids=????

Kirby is a cosmic god

all of his games are about fighting some Facet of reality or Abstract Concept given form.

he's on a higher level of conceptional existence than reality, as is his entire insane universe.

he's more likely to slug it out with the 4 Chaos gods than some grunt Marine, who literally exists far beneath him in even so much as the concept of the Marines universe and reality.

for example, one of his games has Kirby fight the conceptual entity of Entropy and nothingness, and he wins.

Kirby is, most likely, the concept of childlike innocence, or more primal, the concept of Life/Living, as Kirby is more content with the mere act of living than anything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZSDiJ354_g

also most of Kirby's "final" battles, are beings that are far more primal in nature than the 4 Chaos gods...

Bumping so others can see this shit

I'd even go as far to say that Kirby would ultimately defeat the Chaos Gods because he's a being so pure and so capable of destroying evil, that It'd be possible for him.

then it wouldn't be 40k
kirby isn't grim enough to exist in the 40k universe without dying in some horrific way

Isn't the usual answer for those kinda things in the 40K world:
>They already have those.

Kirby trumps the local rules of existence.

If I wasn't on my phone I'd post that screenshot of Kirby's official description saying he has "infinite power" in Planet Robobot. Then I might post the one that has a computer estimating his power as "nearly infinite."

Alas.

Eats the emporer.

Eats the eye of terror.

Chaos is fucked

Kirby is from a plane of existence higher and more insane than 40k, and is a being that is, essentially unkillable and can defeat anything, the more evil, the better.

with a single swipe of his nub, kirby once cracked an entire planet in half.

duuuude, kirby is a star-riding, planet shattering, reality warping, eldritch, portable blackhole.

Does someone try to steal his cake?
If the answer is yes, their faction is destroyed.

They try to eat him to add his DNA, he devours them instead, and they either get wiped to extinction, or worship Kirby as their all-devouring Overgod. Instead of attempting to eat the entire universe, the Tyrnaids now scour the universe seeking new exotic cuisines and cakes to satisfy the infinite hunger of their new god.

He steamrolls the setting up until the point where he tries to eat a nurgling and gets sick. He then retires to bed in a fluffy little nightcap until he gets better, and we get a Metaknight spinoff game where he roguetraders it up looking for medicine to cure the Star Warrior so they can have their weekly swordfight.

The Tyranids are Kirby, he just sent his dandruff forward while he cruises like a boss imbetween galaxies

>blatant shitposting

AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO. le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xĐ ftw le really really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xĐxĐxĐ tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST jam of a lifetime haha nice mememusic pleb i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men dont listen to le dadrock xĐ fuck reddit!!!!! dae vaporwave lel epic!!!!!! ;p 300 LIKE THE ROMANS!! xĐDDDDD, sent ;)! xĐ, JENNY DEATH WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? le epic MAC DEMARCO GOOFBALL!!!! le epic patrician here, ama :D, death grips is ICP? keke ebin... HES POINTING AT US :D xĐDDDD, best new post, lelele so much kek FLAC FTW vinyl!!!!!11 dae le weebteam? ;D le k-on ftw! epic memes, us /mu/tants huh!? ]:) tips fedora, whats essential fedoracore? LE BACK TO /POL/ MEME wow memez? FLEX UR MUSCLES! 8D what.cd :))))))) THE FACT THAT SO MANY BOOKS......... le meme grips (im a memer) dae le fantano!!! MELON :dd dae feels? le sad frog faec. ALL RAP IS MEMERAP, REPORTED FOR VIRAL MARKETING dae le Antz!? PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T xĐddddd!!!111 haha le Beatles are underrated dae le CLT le dubs goy! le hehehehehehe..... pitchfork general @:=] 8.7 xĐ le why dont you kids like the tool? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xĐ. inside is yellow :) WHEN I WAS!!!!!1 i used to be a pleb now im le p4k patrician : THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST top kek, toppest of keks, le inside is yellow? hahahaha le 3x3 thread. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just plays trout mask replica : rips a bong AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dae trap influenced beats and FARTY SYNTHS yo man 311 - Down is in town 3 1 1 - D O W N breaks glass EEEEEEEEEEEbin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xĐ haha TIME MACHINE MODULUS, hey this isn't cringe it's actually quite good xĐD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha us /mu/tants amirite :)

Nobody can even get close, look at that fuckin hitbox

Fund it.

kirby and nurgle would probably be bros. They'd get stoned and eat munchies all day.

you do know he doesn't digest anything right? he has an entire dimension inside him where the shit goes.

it never leaves or affects him in any negative way.

if he at a nurgling he'd just get disease powers for a bit.

Do you need assistance brother? Your Vocal transmitter appears to be malfunctioning

>you do know he doesn't digest anything right? he has an entire dimension inside him where the shit goes.

Plot twist: Kirby is already part of 40k lore in that the entire dimension of 40k takes place inside him. Everything that exists in 40k from the Orks to the Warp are all the result of the essence of Kirby's swallowed foes and objects twisting into something else due to the forces involved with power and matter absorption on Kirby's part.

Shhhhh. No more words; only waddle dee crew management now.

Kirby then travels the land until he reaches Warhammer Fantasy.

>kirby and nurgle would probably be bros. They'd get stoned and eat munchies all day.
I kinda want to see that now.

Kirby is probably the only being capable of hanging with Nurgle and not getting sick. He'll just turn into Poison Kirby or something.

Maybe he just really didn't like the taste.

That'll be the epilog; Metaknight finally brings back the medicine after countless misadventures, only to find that Kirby just had some cake and got over it twenty minutes after he left. Cue sword battle.

who wins, Kirby or One Punch Man?

That literally means nothing. Chaos is omnipotent with the Warp and are lord and master within it. The best Kirby can achieve is maybe forcing them out of the materium, but he can't beat them at their own home universe where they literally control everything.

Kirby consumes Saitama, becomes even more bald, naps intensely.

Kirby has literally eaten the universe on at least one occasion. We're talking about a small, pink, adorable Elder God here.

Kirby beat Entropy, Pain, and Nothingness.

he's beaten beings even more abstract than the Chaos Gods.

>Kirby: Adventures in Warpland
>Starring Papa Nurgle and Isha
I want this more than I should.
Oh Christ, he'd become American Kirby upon eating one of Khorne's Daemons wouldn't he?

judging from more than a few games, he would be fine jaywalking the warp... heck, he could even absorb it and create minions out of it.

>Khorne watches at the sheer bloodlust in Kirby when his cake is stolen
>Has daemons bring him the cake, attempting to figure out what about it can cause such rage
>20 minutes later he severely regrets his decision

>khorne punches at kirby
>he dodges
>khorne hits the ground
>a star comes out of the impact
>kirby inhales it
>spits it at khorne
>rinse and repeat

That doesn't tell us anything. Like if they were actually omnipotent within their own realms.

The warp constantly creates and destroys pocket universes.

You don't know what entropy is, do you son?

>Tzeench revealed to be the one who told Khorne about Kirby's cake-fueled bloodlust
>Kirby finds out

>implying Kirby isn't grimdark
Do you ever wonder what it's like being one of the enemies?

Damn I came to this thread to post that pic.