Character art thread: Pirates

Alright, ye bilge rats, ye land lubbers, ye... jerks who mess about on land.

Hand over all your pirate and pirate-related character images.

>Despite being sun stroked, drunk and lacking any sort of formal education, pirates are able to construct air ships for the sole propose of plundering and looking down women's tops.

Not pirate related, but I don't want to start a new thread for it or anything. I'm looking for a specific picture to use for character art but for the life of me it seems I don't have it saved. From what I remember of it, it's this big scary cyborg/robot thing, all hunched over and with thin wiry parts like something out of Blame!, interacting with a young girl, who seems unafraid of the thing. I recall the cyborg was on the left and the girl on the right. The one I'm thinking of is in black and white, but I vaguely recall a similar one in color. It's driving me crazy that I can't remember it better or find it anywhere and I'm wondering if any of you guys could help me out.

Do what you want cause a pirate is free

You are a pirate

Yarr arr fiddle di dee

Being a pirate is alright with me

... yeah I don't have enough pirate pics to finish the song. I'm gonna need more,

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free

>49288045
>49287980
You are a pirate!

Well, I don't know the song, but here are some pirate related images.

The piratest.

Literal bilge rat here.

morw voodoo than actual pirate, but i feel like this could work in a pirate setting.
does anybody have any pirate undine artwork?

Something like this?

I need redheaded, Norse-looking valkyries and shieldmaidens.