This is a mistake

This is a mistake.

Yeah they should be hung on the wall
also in separate rooms, matching the colour pallet of respective room

Yeah there are much better choices

>that frame ratio mismatch

I'd put this up.

not posting best lands

The Swamp picture just looks out of place next to the others.

Those frames aren't even all the same size. I mean, come the fuck on.

Never seen this before. Pretty neat.

Kamigawa gets a lot of love but they're honestly not even top 3.

Urza's Saga, Odyssey, Onslaught, Ravnica, and Tempest all had better basics. That's also excluding the Euro and Guru lands (APACs are also mostly overrated)

>Odyssey

My nigga

I'd still consider them pretty lucky. Every printing shop I've been to in the last few years has thrown some kind of conniption about printing "potentially copyrighted material", even if it's a map out of a game module that explicitly says at the bottom of the page you're allowed to use it for whatever you want.

I don't get why Odyssey always get a mention, they aren't bad but not especially remarkable.

>not in wubrg order

Swamp looks more like an evil football pitch than a swamp.

I wish I could find higher resolution of the Portal Second Age islands, especially shrimp boat island

fuck you, look at those hands, he is stunning and brave

>pretty swamps

best set

>they were hybriding the lands before they hybrided the colors

mind = blown

>pokemon binder in the same room as framed Magic card art
>girl with manhands
>SpongeBob playhouse set
Everything about this picture is a mistake.

I think those are just shadows. Look at the plains. You can see in the top left corner how it's a darker shade of the color of the sky. Same for the mountain, and very noticable on the swamp as well.

Manhands just mean that getting jerked off will feel just like when you were a kid and your dad used to do it to you.

I just realized each pair of lands makes up the home for the tribe of that color pairing.

UW - merfolk
RW - giant
RB - goblin
RG - shaman
UB - faeries

what are the other tribes?

WG was Kithkin and BG was Elves.
I recently got rid of all my MtG cards except for a Kithkin deck. I grew fond of it.

it's amazing that out of all the MTG sets, the one based on a fairytale world has some of the most realistic looking lands

all of these scenes feel like real locations

+1 you da man mu nigga

Does anyone have full-res art of any of these? I could use these for my campaigns.

Did you see the dice too?
I wish I could read the titles of the books, I'm sure it would be revealing.

And matted. Except for very specific cases, I can't stand cheap-looking poster frames.

naw, they seem cool.

Anybody know where poster res pics of those lands would be? I know somebody who can print them off for me

>being so cheap you have to split single picture into multiple pieces instead of just making different arts
Holy shit, mtg is literally game made for poorfags by poorfags