>music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM&index=22&list=PLgQXhSg8zBqVtuJpYxAaJ1-oD5j157pWk&shuffle=449
v-room.net/g/daijin/jojoface1100.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oCyXsHC-lQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOW DO I INTO JOJO Veeky Forums? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>Bizarre Adventures D10
>FATE (Hack in this post)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Bizarre Adventures D100
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things

Next post will feature the question of the thread.

Question of the Thread: What was the craziest plan your Players came up with, and how did it end?

Now for some misc links:
>Fan Parts (Also editable)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
>Bizarre Adventures D10
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
>Bizarre Adventures D100 (Editable copy)
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
>List of custom systems for JoJo
reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

plz no

AWAKEN MY MASTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM&index=22&list=PLgQXhSg8zBqVtuJpYxAaJ1-oD5j157pWk&shuffle=449

SLEEPEN YOUR SLAVES

AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>tripfagging

Hello again.

Nobody likes tripfags

You aren't everybody, as much as you'd like to be.

I also don't like tripfags.

Just take off the trip, it won't be extremely painful.

Create an object that gives people stands.

>Hard mode: No sharp objects or pills

Why do you feel the need to trip? You have to actually go out of your way to do something that many people will dislike you for and it profits you nothing.

A cursed idol. When you stare into its eyes, exactly 24 hours later you fall into a coma. If you have the mental strength to force yourself awake or are medically compelled to do so, you awaken with a Stand.

A flashlight that's wheb it shines on someone it grants a stand. What limb it is shined on usually means the Stand focuses on that limb.

You'd want that so you can make false comments in my name.

Next, you're going to switch to another topic.

Phone posting is hard. If only I had a Stand that just fixed my mistakes.

>Tripfag trying to claim he dindu
If you didn't namefag in the first place then you wouldn't have to tripfag. You can stop this by just taking the name off.

Nah.
Noticed you deleted this comment once you had the wrong guy.

And? I'm phone posting. Mistakes are bound to happen.

Rather hypocritical, given your history of petty dismissal. Also quite coincidental that you 'mistakenly' deleted something that could make you look bad.

It was just quoting the wrong person. Also not everyone is the same person.

>make false comments in my name
Or you could just not namefag either and skip directly to that never happening.

Hey, here's an idea: Let's shut the hell up about the tripfag and get to some JoJo already!

I never said everybody was the same person. Only that your appeals to Veeky Forums Culture aren't working.

If you quoted the wrong person, you'd have made a copy-pasted comment with the right person. Or have referred to the original one.

See

Agreed, they're like flies without the useful side effect of pollination.

Again, you don't HAVE to namefag and tripfag. It profits you nothing.

But it disadvantages you. Even if you don't use a name or identity, you're spotted a mile away.

Because literally nobody besides you cares.

No, you're part of the problem too, so please, shut the hell up or actually contribute something.

>even if you don't use a name or identity, you're spotted from a mile away
... What? This is my first time in this thread. I just think tripfagging is foolish and you're proving me right by refusing to actually face the point.

Tu Quoque
Because your shtick is stale.

Again, what are you gaining by having a name?

Running a game where the players received stands after staying up late and seeing a meteor shower. It's discovered that being exposed to a piece of the rock for too long elicits a sickness akin to being struck by a stand arrow.

both of you shut the fuck up.

literally no one gives a shit but you two.

+

I made a Stand that Grants stands. It doesn't have any other abilities, but the NPC who used it was Roshi/Miyagi/Splinter tier old wise man. Basically granted the PC'S their stands, and told them to take down his old Protege. It was kind of a stereotypical Kung Fu movie plot, but with JoJo.

In my game there were a lot of stone weapons, ranging from daggers and spears to darts which were actually made to kill pillarmen, and the stand granting property was unknow for a time. There were also a pair of stone nails that could be used to transfer stands: One person loses their stand and turns into stone, other person then gets the former's stand and yes this works if you already have a stand, meaning you can end with up two stands at the same time, which is incredibly dangerous.
I also liked to go with the SBR idea that becoming too good at one particular thing could grant you a stand, for example one of my players was so good at basketball he developed a basketball shaped stand.
Shame I started my campaign with the d100, which I didn't like a lot and so the game ended up being a glorified freeform with me adjusting the dice checks for everything they did.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Stand User: Gazebo. A woman with clever heists but a short temper that often makes things more complicated than they need to be.

Stand Name: New World Order

Stand Power: Taking the form of a Chinese Dragon, whenever New World Order passes through an object it allows Gazebo to 1) turn it into metal and 2) reshape that metal into whatever form she wishes

Stats:

Power - E

Speed - E

Range - B

Durability - E

Precision - A

Potential - E

Perhaps the coffin of a powerful Stand User, when you lie inside for a certain period of time you gain a Stand.

「Communication Breakdown」
Stats:
Power [E] / Speed [D] / Range [B] / Durability [C] / Precision [A] / Potential [E]

Appearance:
This Stand manifests as an techno-organic looking citizens band radio (CB radio) that has an crab-like legs that allow it to move around. Due to its size and animal-like qualities this Stand responds to its Stand User very much like a pet would respond to its owner.

Abilities:
- The signature ability of「C.B.」, called "Talk Radio", broadcast a radio frequency that causes those in its range to be able to speak in what is called “word salads” where people speak in a confused, unintelligable or random mix of words and phrases. People experiencing Talk Radio are unaware they are being affected but are aware that people who are speaking are being affected.
- This Stand only has a single defensive ability called “Feedback”,「C.B.」creates a audio feedback screech that is painful to those in a five meter radius but not lethal, allowing this feeble Stand to make its escape.

This is the 5th time I've seen this Stand.

The stand is the coffin.

I post my more inspired Stands first before I post Stands I haven't posted on previous threads.

That's not a bad idea, or the Stand could be bound to the coffin.

「Lady Sings Blue」
Stats:
Power [D] / Speed [D] / Range [B] / Durability [D] / Precision [A] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
Named after "Lady Sings The Blues", this Stand manifests as a feminine humanoid with pale blue skin with a music note pattern on its skin, a speaker face in its chest and no mouth despite its name. The Stand is very melodic as it likes to dance while using its ability and seems to only like listening to certain music.

Abilities:
- This Stand's ability "Sing The Blues" can project its singing through the speaker in its chest, those with in earshot immediately come under the hypnotic effect of its singing. Depending on the song that「Lady Sings Blue」”sings” it can cause people to experience sudden bouts of depression, confusion, anger or on occasion bliss. Stand Users can hear the the singing very clearly but those without any Stand power can only hear a faint humming in their ears but are still equally effected.
- The Stand can pick up and broadcast radio signals and phone conversations through the speaker in its chest.

「White Zombie」
Stats:
Power [E] / Speed [E] / Range [E] / Durability [B] / Precision [B] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
This Stand appears as a mummified humanoid with white mummified flesh, robed in a moth-eaten shroud and a large black rosary around its neck. When it manifests it appears in the Lotus position, a seated meditative position. This Stand's physical appearance is a reference to Sokushinbutsu, the Buddhist practice of self-mummification.

Abilities:
Called "Living Dead Man",「White Zombie」can place its Stand User in a form of suspended animation where they would appear clinically and “spiritually” dead. The only clue that the Stand's ability has been used is that the Stand User's body would mummify over time regardless of the condition of the body and its surroundings. The Stand User can remain in the death-like state for a maximum of three thousand days, as the death state persists it takes more time for「White Zombie」to revive its Stand User back to their physical condition at the time of their false death.

Let's think of an album, post ending in evens decides which album we use.

We turn the songs in the album into stands.

After that we come up with a group of users for those stands

I'll suggest: Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Rolling for Stratovarius: Nemesis

Whoops, got evens. Anyway...

[ ] Speak to Me
[ ] Breathe
[ ] On the Run
[ ] Time
[ ] The Great Gig in the Sky
[ ] Money
[ ] Us and Them
[ ] Any Colour You Like
[ ] Brain Damage
[ ] Eclipse

Did you watch Charlotte?

「Drunken Sailor」
Stats:
Power [D] / Speed [E] / Range [B] / Durability [A] / Precision [A] / Potential [B]

Appearance:
「Drunken Sailor」takes the form of a noose tied around the left wrist of its current host. 「Drunken Sailor」is notable for lacking any physical extensions beyond this, and does not move itself save to attach to a new host, doing so when the left wrist of its target is unobserved, up to and including regenerating said wrist if need be.

Abilities:
- 「Drunken Sailor」renders its user immune to harm, however said user will be constantly subject to death-like suicidal events, such as accidentally tossing themselves into danger. 「Drunken Sailor」offers no invulnerability or regeneration, simply functional immortality.
- The User must take their life via assisted suicide to pass on the stand, the act of which can be as simple as asking someone to initiate an action that will result in their death before the action is initiated.
- Damage sustained without the consent of the User is inflicted upon the attacker, if applicable, rather than the host, if 「Drunken Sailor」is capable of affecting the individual. The damage applied is highly dependent on the trauma the host would have taken. Failure to transfer the damage results in the host receiving the full effect of any belligerent act or attack.

I like this Stand. Reminds me of the Milagro Man, pawning it off to other people.

I found a neet online thing for making JoJo portraits, its pretty simple but still nice to have

v-room.net/g/daijin/jojoface1100.html

「Sinnerman」
Stats:
Power [C] / Speed [B] / Range [B] / Durability [A] / Precision [B] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
This Stand manifests as a lean humanoid with dark olive-toned skin covered in bright red lash marks. Its arms are bound to its torso that makes it look as though it is perpetually in prayer and has a metal crucifix bolted to its face covering its eyes and seemingly causing it pain.

Abilities:
- The Stand passively creates a field around it where people are compelled to tell the truth and the closer one is to「Sinnerman」then they feel the compulsion to confess their sins, though what qualifies as a “sin” seems to be up to the individual. The Stand User does not appear to be affected by this passive ability.
- When「Sinnerman」has targeted the “sinner” whose confession is deemed the worst they will be marked by a red “S” on their body. The mark allows「Sinnerman」to track the marked individual, it also influences others by making them unwilling to offer aid to the marked.

This one sucks dude. I have a trip, so I know that you should replace this one with [Gangnam Style]
Power: A
Speed: A
Wit: A
BULK: A
RANGE: A
PRECISION: A
LEARNING: A
COMPOSURE: A
Poise: A
Menacing: A

I forgot to mention that is is a Swarm, Independent, Bound Stand. Its power is it can literally do anything

This is pretty cool lol, but why isn't there an undertale tabletop game lol kappa

Me too man, I can't believe it. Do you guys remember when trips were necessary in this thread? Me too haha :D

Are you the guy butthurt over the tripfag?

You're still mad about that? Get over yourself

It's alright. If you had a trip, it would be better though. 2/10.

Nah man, there is more than one person that hates others. But tripfags love trips!

Literally explain to me why having a trip would serve any purpose in this thread.

He's not leading any type of project, so he shouldn't need to identify himself.

>look at the post
>don't see a trip at the top
>disregard
Such is the life of an average tripfag.
Not like you would know heh

Posted this in the last thread, didnt get any responses

>「LOW LIGHT」

Destructive Power - B
Speed - B
Range - B
Durability - E
Precision - C
Developmental Potential - A

>Appearance
「LOW LIGHT」has the appearance of a floating lantern. The lantern has entrique carvings along the top and base of the lantern. the pieces connecting the bottom to the top is light connecting the two pieces together.

>Abilities

「LOW LIGHT」main ability is to turn sound into light. The application and strength of this depends on the decibals of the sound. If there is a washing machine running 「LOW LIGHT」 can negate the sound and manipulate the light to be partially invisible. if there is a chainsaw running in the background 「LOW LIGHT」can create "light bullets" and fire from a range at the target. if a jet is taking off, 「LOW LIGHT」can turn the sound into hardlight barriers and/or physical objects and assist the user.

「LOW LIGHT」has the ability to store sound, causing the lantern to glow brighter and change colors depending on how many decibels are store. Once released however, it inflicts the full amount of decibels to the users body and ears.

[Speak to Me]
If you have a trip, you get this ability.

So this is down to [Us and Them]?

See

Pretty neet, the user could carry all sorts of devices for different amounts of noise for his abilities, and this could be his ultimate attack

youtube.com/watch?v=oCyXsHC-lQ4

It sure is

C'mon man.
Either get a trip or get outta here, you dumbass.
No one cares about your opinion until you get ONE 'A THESE ^^^^^^^^^^ xD

Are you going to die if he doesn't remove his trip? Do you usually throw a tantrum over completely insignificant things?

I ask you to explain to me why he would need a trip and you don't answer me.

It's not insignificant when he's being a smug prick about something that he quite literally has no reason to be doing.

Hey man, don't hey a bro for using his trip XD

>see a post
>no trip
Didn't even read. If you don't have a trip on an anonymous image board what's the point baka xD

A rosary said to be blessed by Jesus upon his resurrection, which has been split into 99 beads. Praying to one at midnight is said to place you under [Judgment], where the worthy are empowered and the unworthy smitten. The truth is that it replicates the effect of a stand arrow.

[Ain't no rest for the wicked]
Stats:
Power [E] / Speed [E] / Range [A] / Durability [A/E] / Precision [C] / Potential [E]
[Swarm type]
A simple disruptive stand, [Ain't no rest for the wicked] manifests in two main forms - the first is that of a tiny, blind, deaf monkey with its mouth sewn shut. This monkey crawls around with a small cuckoo clock - when the user targets someone, it latches on and becomes a tattoo, it's second form. From then on, after a pre-determined trigger (such as every time it hits midnight), the monkey will pop out and clap two cymbals together, sending a strong burst of adrenaline through the target's body and, if they were asleep, waking them up. The stand feeds upon the victim it's attached to sustain itself, but lacks survival instincts.
Stand users can see these tattoos and try to remove them(against durability A) - if they can find the monkey, it is much more vulnerable (Durability E). Due to the parasitic nature of the stand, hurting the stand does not hurt the user.

>trips
Take a long one off a short pier you worthless faggots.

Ummmmmm..... Did you just roast the great GIBUS EDGELESS,?!?! UM BRO!! HE HAS A TRIP AND GUESS WHAT? YOU DONT! Shaking my s m h at people who don't think having a trip is TOTALLYZ THE COOLEST XD

[Dog Teeth]
User: Talbot

Destructive Power - C
Speed - A
Range - C
Durability - C
Precision - B
Developmental Potential - D

Appearance: A bear trap with a chain attached that coils around the users arm

Ability: [Dog Teeth] Will lunge forward and bite people, those bitten will grow sharp teeth and become ravenous, attempting to eat anyone nearby.
The more flesh the infected consume, the more powerful and canine-like they become.

Really simple, I feel like you could add a bit more flair to it.

[Spoiler also I didn't want to bring this up but um.... You have to have a trip for your opinion to be recognized... So yeah

Metal trippanons ,(don't call me a fag lol thats homophobic) unite,!!

Thanks for the PDF's

Well this thread became 5000% cancer rather quickly.

I'm in a solo Jojo game. It fell apart because my Stand wasn't interesting and my character sucked. Can you guys help me come up with something better?

Nigga what
>only posting OC when the thread is dying
>not using your good stands to bump a dying thread for the chance of OC

This feels cool but kinda useless. I might throw in some mummy's curse kind of effects

Yeah me too. I like the Stand that acts independently idea.

>looks like Wolverine

I dig it. Also I dig the user's name. I still feel this is a really awesome evil stand. Good potential for a Justice-style fight.

Well the thread is full of stands.

>Simple stands are bad stands
>More flair to a stand that turns people into werewolves

Homie did you see them fight Justice? Fuck even the stand form itself is badass and could make for some sick panels.