Where is the difference between Ulric and Khorne?

Where is the difference between Ulric and Khorne?

Ulric is the god of Winter Warriors and Wolves.

Where Khorne is autistic about bloodshed, Ulric praises hardy people who drink and fight and hunt.

Ulric is a pretty cool guy.

Khorne is way more hardcore and far more powerful.

Ulric is a warlike bro which wants his followers to give their all.
Khorne is just an asshole that can not get enough of killing shit.

Ulric cares from whence the blood flows, Khorne does not

Ulric is ded choppy.
Khorne is chop deddy.

Hey do you guys mind if I ask a question? How many gods are there in warhammer fantasy? We can ignore the chaos gods and focus on the good ones. There is Sigmar, Ulric, Morr, Verana, Lady of the Lake, Myrmidya, and Shylla. Is there anyone else?

Other races tend to have their own pantheons too

Renald, Hendrich, Sotek, Asuryan, Lileath (the Lady), Isha, Kuronus...

everyones Khorne.

Thanks I forgot about Ranald. BUt can you tell me more about Hendrich? Who is he?

>furgettin' about Mork and Gork
Gits.

Do goblins worship 'Da bad moon' or do they just look up to it as a source of power?

Ignoring Chaos, I think there's somewhere around 30.

Off the top of my head we've got:

Taal
Rhya
Manann
Morr
Verena
Shallya
Ulric
Ranald
Khaine
Sigmar
The Lady of the Lake
Myrmidia
Ursun
Dazh
Tor
Bögenauer
Handrich
Lucan and Luccina
Olovald
Mork
Gork
The Horned Rat
Alluminas
Arianka
MOTHER FUCKING SOLKAN
Gunndred
Ahalt the Drinker
Stormfels
Gilgadresh
Grungni
Gazul
Smednir
Thungni
Morgrim
Grimnir
Valaya
Asuryan
Isha
Kurnous
Vaul
Morai-Heg
Lileath
Hoeth
Loec
Athari
Helkari
Ereth Khial
Ellinill
Nethu
Anath Raema
Sotek
Chotek
Tlazcotl
Tzunki
Huanchi
Quetzl
Tepok
Itzl
Potec
Xholankha
Quetli
Tlanxa
Xhotl
Tazcatli
Xapati
Xokha
Uxmac
Caxuatn
Rigg
- Actually, I'll stop there with the Old Ones/Lizard folk gods, because they probably don't fit the definition of God your working with. But there's a lot of them.
Ptra
Neru
Bisimilajir
Sakhmet
Asaph
Khsar
Djaf
Phakth
Qu'aph
Ualatp
Sokth
Basth
Tahoth
Geheb
Usirian
Hashut
The Great Maw
Fire Mouth

Ok I know the more famous ones, but there are alot who I don't know.

If you have questions, ask away.

Or google.

You'll get answers either way.

Morr, Sigmar and Verena are top tier. Khaine and Ranald on the other hand are disgusting subhuman scum tier. The rest is somewhere in between.

>God of Murder
>not best
Fuck off Morathi, Slaneesh is shit

Sotek is REMOVE SKAVEN tier, which is pretty damned top tier.

Gork and Mork are best for bein big killy heroes

Sigmar's okay for being a tough villain

rest are grots

Khaine is just Khorne-lite.
Why would you ever settle for Khaine when you could have Khorne?

dem edges tho

Alright, well I'm working on a CYOA, I already finished Ulric, and I have ideas on how to implement Morr, Verana, Shylla, Ranald, Lady of the Lke, Myrmidia, possibly Gork and Mork as well, also Nagash though he isn't a god but wants to be one. I'm trying to see/learn about what other gods there are in warhammer and which ones are interesting to put in.

mfw

Hmm...depends on what range you want. As far as interesting and relevant gods go, I'd argue you'd need at least one dwarf and elf god in there, maybe Solkan if you want an anti-chaos option, Taal and Rhya as a Husband-Wife duo for nature and maybe Manann if you want a 'Maybe-good, Maybe-bad' option.

Well the problem with elven gods is that there is quite some overlap between them and quite a few human gods. Isha and Shylla for example are quite similar hell Lilleath, and the Lady are the same person. As for Dwarf gods I don't know too much about them, I know that the Dwarfs are ancestor worshippers but what can you tell me about their actual gods, they have 3 of them right? As for Taal and Rhya I don't know what powers they could give you that would be thematic I mean mostly farmers worship them right? I mean I don't think many people would choose to be a super farmer if they were in warhammer. But with gods like Ulric, or Morr I already have the powers that they would give you. As for Solkan, he is the chaos god of justice right thats all there is about him I can find, and that kind of conflicts with Verana Morr's wife.

>they have 3 of them right?

More than 3, but Grungni (God of Mining), Valaya (Goddess of Healing and Learning) and Grimnir (God of Slayers) are the big trio.

>mostly farmers worship them right?

Farmers, Druids. Nature worshippers, bascially. Anyone whose life hangs on the balance of what happens with nature.

>Solkan, he is the chaos god of justice

Solkan, Alluminas and Arianka come from an older version of the lore. They aren't Gods of Chaos, but Gods of Order.

>Where is the difference between Ulric and Khorne?
Only one of them exist.

>hasn't read any of the books
>only reads the threads
>trying to come up with cheap trollbait
>Only one of them exist!
>Not - 'There is no difference, they're different aspects of the same God.'
>Genius

2/10. Shows comprehension of basic elements of a potential troll. Just needs some practice and refining to get to a workable level. Shows promise.

>>hasn't read any of the books
I read the books, all End Times Books, Ulric doesn't exist anymore.

>I read the books
>all the books
>everyone says I am the best at reading the books

Getting better, but your logic is an argumentative fallacy and your answer provides no substance. If the OP had asked what the difference between Tolkien Elves and D&D Elves, your answer is the equivalent of 'Neither is real'.

Going backwards. Felt the need to defend your answer instead of sticking to your guns or uping the bait.

1/10. Learning the wrong lessons. Try offering an actual answer to the OP that is both correct AND inflammatory.

>Ulric doesn't exist anymore.
>Not, neither exist, they both come from a childrens game.

Ulric kidnapped the devil-bear's wife.

>Ulric demands that you enjoy your new wife.