Types of Wizards Thread

Create new types of wizard.

I'll start

- Rune Wizard: A rune wizard inscribes magic runes of power to enchant things with powerful magic.
- Gnostic Wizard: The world is a false lie. A gnostic wizard uses primordial truths such as nature, evil, good, death and the gods to see beyond false reality into true divinity and power.
- Qlippothic Wizard: The world is a false lie. The qlippothic wizard uses great sins and lies to shape and control the world prison.
- Psychic Wizard: The world is a consensual reality. The strong will of the psychic wizard can reshape it to what he wants.
- Ki Wizard: By meditating deeply upon the flow of ki inside the body the ki wizard can explode people's heads using pressure points.
- Shaman Wizard: By befriending and making pacts with spirits the shaman wizard can use their powers to his own defense.

Adjective Wizard: Manipulates descriptive language to warp reality while wearing a stylish hat and robe

Ley Wizard: This wizard uses ley lines to manipulate reality.

>Psychic Wizard: The world is a consensual reality. The strong will of the psychic wizard can reshape it to what he wants.
cast spells by sperging at the dm!

Wizord: A group of wizards that have combined to form a battle mecha.

A friend of mine literally did that in a game of Mage once. He confused the ST so thoroughly with math that the ST just gave in and let his spell work.

Math Wizard - They can use math to predict future events.

Feat: Supple Wrist

>Breakfast Wizard
Prepares spells by consuming the most important meal of the day.

This guy though, I like it. Ley lines are underused, in my opinion.

Also I like the idea of color wizards. I don't know exactly how it'd work... maybe you'd only have differently-colored potions to effect items of that same color? I dunno.

>Wizard Wizard
A wizard wizard uses wizards to warp reality

Plagiaristic Wizard: Can only cast spells that they've seen other wizards cast, but they must substitute all verbal, somatic and material components to do so. If the spell is recognised: It either backfires or fizzles and the Plagiaristic Wizard must feel shame for 1d4 minutes.

Derivative Wizard: Can only cast spells that they've seen other wizards cast, with the exact same parameters and effects. No one wants to sit next to these wizards at parties.

Not-A-Wizard: Hurls beanbags at goblins while screeching 'Lightning Bolt!'. Has a lower life expectancy than the average cancerous lemming.

Qlippothic seems the most interesting of those

>Draziw

Can not cast spells himself, but instead sucks up and negates other's spells

>Color is just wavelengths of light
You mean a photonic wizard?

Sure, Wynaut?

>Arithmagician
Usea the power of mathemagics to force things so that they must happen according to statistics and uses hidden universal constants and his powers of analysis to force things to happen. For example, the arithmagician locks a statistic as a universal constant within his target sample pool and then acts to increase the negative occurrences within the pool until the positive occurrence must occur to balance the scale.

my favorite class in Tactics.

Cartomancer: The wizard in skilled in magics allowing of scrying and spatial awareness.

www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=magemaker

[/thread]

Trips wizard.

More seriously, a Fag Wizard. Combines schools of colors and senses to alter reality in fabulous ways.

>More seriously, a Fag Wizard.
I have lost my ability to even.

Best wizard

>His staff is a bundle of staffs
>Each shoots different colors of spells

Storytime?

Two words: Magic. Shotgun.