I believe I have insider information. A VERY large and famous company (has to do peripherally with finance...

I believe I have insider information. A VERY large and famous company (has to do peripherally with finance, and had a very large media exposure this year due to an event in another industry) is about to adopt a coin.

1) If I expose this publicly, am I liable for anything? No, right? Because crypto isn't considered a security by the SEC?

2) How do I maximize my gains? I have 300k in crypto right now, I'd probably put 150k into this coin (wouldn't risk my whole stack, and I like my diversification)

If you actually help me, I might send the information to you if you leave an email (don't need to do it right away, I will tag you for you email)

Is it link?

youre talking about disney?

definitely not

>has to do peripherally with finance
>disney

dude, just say the coin and pump that shit, biz and the rest will follow with hype alone, you'll profit anyway

i dont think your going to jail since bitcoins arent considered real anyway

I'm trying to be as vague as possible, because if someone copied this thread and sent it around the company, the person who I got the info from could probably figure out it was me unless I'm very careful.

It wouldn't be a big deal between that person and I, assuming the company had no idea it was them who leaked info, I just wouldn't want him/her to know I come to this faggoty board and post shit because that would be incredibly embarrassing.

does the coin involve lending?

1. no, not liable for anything
2. just because they adopt a certain coin doesn't guarantee it'll moon but there's a high probability. you'll need to buy it now when it's still cheap

1) I don't see what motivation you have to expose this. Plus, a random user on Veeky Forums isn't going to be taken credibly. If you go to the Wall Street Journal with printed out copies of confidential documents providing it, whether it's legal or not, doesn't matter – your life will be about to be made hell – but anonymously posting on Veeky Forums that some fuckin financial company is about to buy IOTA is shitposting same as eveyrone else here
2) If I were you and I'd seen a document / told by someone who will be involved in implementing it, and not e.g. some girl in HR who might have confused the name of the coin up for another one, I'd put 150k into it. not on the basis of diversification but rather still always possible your source is wrong, there's a last second kibosh on the idea by the CEO, etc.

WHEN MOON MOMMYYYYYY?!?!?!???!?

OK you want advice:
1- no
2- half is "safe"
is why

Amazon approving of BCH.

It's either Larpcoin or OPFAGcoin.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Just post it nigger

IOTA for sure

I'm pretty sure no. I actually don't know what they're using it for.

it's in the top 100 marketcap and it's not in the top 10

I guess I was hoping for some way to leverage this shit 10000x or something and make a ton of money, more than I could with my stack. I don't really know how to margin trade crypto though.

both long term holds!

Why would you email? Just post here Sir. Pajeet

IOTA thing is already public. Amazon approving of BCH is still up in the air.

then why post the thread, just tell the damn coin or you're a faggot larper

Please, OP.
I’m a poorfag and I cant Post begging threads anymore.
Just let me know what shitcoin this is so I can Go straight to lamboland

Post 4 coins here, one obviously the real one

That way there's no way to verify you weren't just a random shill taking an educated guess

it's qualcomm / iota. go in with 300k, but only if they release the new wallet before the news goes public. storing 300k on bitfinex/binance seems scary.

that's a solid idea

> Einsteinium
> Apple

It's clearly
>mooncoin
>nasa

Wow OP is a faggot

>Amazon approving of BCH is still up in the air.

you goddamn idiot

Dude just tell us. Plausible deniability anyway because everyone larps here and every moon has been called.

>mfw I know what the coin is because I work there
OP we might work at the same place.

Also to everyone else in this thread, it's on Bittrex but not really on the biggest exchanges.

You could just say the coin, and a vague enough shill too keep yourself safe

Hey guys we can figure it out using basic logic. Its a coin with really low or zero transaction fees and is likely already being touted as the original bitcoin.

hmmm

man i love playing 20 questions

It's not BCH lol. Nobody in this thread was even close.

Vertcoin

Jp morgan and Bitbay it's was insider information.Good job asshole

Oh look assblaster is back with another "i have sceret information pay me" thread

he did this last night

Well I actually do know what it is and I'm not going to ask to be paid.
That's awesome but it's not that.

its DGB isnt it...

Its FUCK coin isnt it

Its clearly stellarlumens, neo, walton or cardano

to the moon, marines!

ADA and XLM are the only ones that make sense.

lol no idiot. This coin has a working product already but is still pretty under the radar. Unlike OP I'm actually willing to just say it if you people want, but you'll call me an idiot if I do or say "No it's not that it's X coin" instead or something.

It's none of those.

>Because crypto isn't considered a security by the SEC?
Some crypto can be a security

>I'm actually willing to just say it if you people want
Please tell me

It's ARK...I've said too much already..

Oh look another LARPer has joined the party

So should we just start guessing?

It's not a totally unknown coin, but not one shilled here either (that I know of, I've never seen a thread about it when I've been here which is a moderate amount)

Stop speculating like faggots and help me come up with a plan, then I will create a telegram group and invite you guys so we can execute it.

nuls coin then

I O T A

It will never be anything chinese

Tell me more.

The plan is. You tell us. We all buy in. You make 10% off of our fomo.

is it modum?

NEXUS!
and the company you're referring to is SpaceX

FUCK YOU OP I"M FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!

it's Raiden.

Many to one and pay per use will be huge.

Two guesses, RCN... Or Equafax and CVC? Did I get it OP?

Here's what you do, bitch.

Buy the 150k or whatever (slowly so as to not increase the price or attract attention; maybe 20k worth per day or someting)
Don't use leverage, that's just dumb and a quick way to lose your stack
After the price doubles, sell half your stack (again, slowly). You don't wanna risk loss when you're playing with that much

And no you won't be legally liable since crypto is not regulated like stocks are.

nah he already said it wasn't RCN

citibank and civic

Oh and as for the other half of your stack, just sell it as soon as the 24h volume stops climbing

blub blub

There's really only one way to do this.

Buy as much as you can afford, and then tell us. We'll then buy in and the price will go up.

so many idiots here..... you will buy his bags morons...if he knew something he would buy a coin and be silent.

i have a very strong feeling it's NEXUS and the company that will endorse it is SpaceX
Elon Musk and Jim Cantrell are ol'butt buddies

Use Signal app. It's P2P encrypted and not a company that holds your private keys so no one will be able to access it except those in the channel

true, no one on biz actually helps each other

were all cuthroats looking to pump and dump on fools

I've seen Factom shilled a lot and desu, Teeka will probably announce it soon on his report too now that they are slowing getting to the pinnacle of their roadmap.

Give us the name but not the company and then you aren't liable for anything.

We don't need to know the company.

It's actually more stupid to be silent if you know something. Just buy as much as you want and then reveal the information. Prices will go up.

I actually think it's Factom...holy shit, check their recent updates.

You're all going to laugh at me when I say it but you can wait and see if you don't believe me.

There's a company which I'm not going to give away, like said, looking to actually try out a decentralized application and be something of a pioneer in the space, because if we're right it will be incredibly good for our company.

So we're going to use a coin for decentralized governance. There's like 1 major coin out there right now for decentralized governance.

You'll hate me for it too. It's ANT.

The real question is, why doesnt this huge company just make its own pre-mined fucking coin and tell everyone to fuck off with their shitcoins? Because if I was a big company that's what I would do.

Congrats on this. Seriously.
You just made a couple people fomo into ANT.
LMAO

so you will buy a random coin/token because someone tells you to do hahaha... stay poor

Because what we actually want is to use the work of another company and their partnership.

It's not a currency we're after here. Otherwise yeah no shit we'd just make our own. It's the company's product and basically their partnership, so if they tell us ANT is used a certain way, that's the way we have to use it, because its value, basically, is given to it by the company Aragon which backs it.

This shit isn't happening until at least early next year though so I don't think buying now will make a difference except to maybe buy and hold for the long term.

What a surprise. OP is a massive twot.

Yeah, but Veeky Forums will just go in and sell for loss. Then buy at ATH when it really doesk shine, lmao.
It's a vicious cycle desu.

Of course not, but your original post was still wrong.

There is no reason not to reveal insider info once you've bought in. My post was just to tell you that you're the idiot in this scenario.

Factom?

Apple I’d believe

go all in... hahaha

Sensible enough story. ANT has a good business use case.

It should downtrend for a long while so now is a poor time to invest.

It's the secret of MANA......

Factom is definitely one of the picks for Teeka's top coins. He has constantly shilled it, but never the top coin. He did the same with DASH and ZEN. His reports always had them in, no matter what because Teeka was bullish on both. If you check his youtube channel, he only subscribed to the coins that actually had youtube channels (and possibly the picks) for his coin. It was how I knew DASH was last month's pick. Factom has announcements/updates coming and it also fits his B.I.T.S scale. When the time comes, please thank me later.

Fair enough then

holy fuck it's dragons

Yeah, going in alts is just plain dumb right now. BTC will need to correct and we need to wait til alts completely bottom out along with BCH getting out of the spotlight too. Then that's when alt season comes and ANT may just do another fine run.

usable information, thanks user. I'll be checking his youtube subs from now on.

well, good luck ... I wouldn't trust anyone here

Faggot says involves Disney. Dis ey literally has a coin. KYs you shit faggot

Can anyone in this thread read? Do you people seriously think I'm implying it's disney? Also another faggot here pretending to be me.

No recommendations so far, you guys are truly idiots. Not revealing the coin unless you give me a good fucking plan.

What sort of plan do you want?

Here's a plan: Invest in the coin, never reveal it to anyone. Profit from insider trading. Coins and tokens are not securities.

Many great men became rich this way in the early days of the stock market. You are very lucky.

Futures trading on crypto opens up Sunday night, that might be a good way to leverage the coin.

give a vague description boy

Here's a plan OP, yes leveraging is the best way, however, there are a lot of inherent risks.

The way I see it is, you leak this info and there's a massive pump from it, it'll get dumped straight away, you'll get margin called if you're leveraged or be in the red until the company releases the announcement.

You need to stay within the margin otherwise you're going to lose all your money before they release the announcement.

The only scenario where you come out ahead with margin trading is to buy just before the announcement so there's no risk of fluctuations. Or you could sell as soon as the leak leads to a decent pump. You'd need to be very careful though.

TL;DR don't trade it on margin because there's a decent chance you may lose your money

Use a cipher for fucks' sake