Alright you fucksticks, let's hear it

Did you move/liquidate assets before this shitstorm?

If so what coin did you choose (NOT FIAT, FUCK OFF)

> Yes
> Liquidated most of my alts into ETH

So far feelsgoodman.

>cashed out

Xmr and zec

I never had BTC to begin with

I'm down about 10% on my shitty alts. I'm actually up 8% in BTC value so so...
ETH
ARK
ADA
XLM
BAT
QASH

Not just BTC but any of the shitcoins that we all knew wouldn't last during this crash. I had solid coins I wanted to hlod a little longer but sometimes you gotta get out ahead.

i'm holding REQ and LINK
both are going to be used for utilities and they should probably be able to hold onto some value over NEW CURRENCY LAWL coins
>inb4 LINK is a shitcoin HAHAHAHAHA

That was the best move judging from the charts

Moved into 100% XMR. Comfy.

All of Veeky Forums shouted cash out during normie invasion. You’d have to be retarded if you didn’t

Yeah I'm actually in the green in satoshis, thank baby jesus. I almost went with LTC but ETH had a nice cute staircase and LTC was already pumped to the 7th dimension

Dollar cost averaging in after exiting near the top. Lrn2trade

REQ, IOTA, XRP, XMR

MANA

SPR , XVG, VTC

XVG, GNT, and SIA are my three red headed step children, I'll never sell them.

Dont need to do that bro. I dont know about BTC, cos of all the companies started to take interest in the futures, but the alts and long term holds are all good, they're gonna crawl back up

Why wait to lose your dough and then wait more to recuperate that dough? In cases like these fiat is the only surefire way of dodging the bullet but there are other options, hence this thread. Holding the smaller coins during this is a huge risk, way bigger than just holding btc or the top 10.

Going to dump it all into mona and pray to the ¥

GRS, the ultimate pump coin

Monacoin

>up 65% for the week
>up 362% for the year

Been a rough couple days, but no bloodbath. Buy a bag and hodl a year

fiat

consolidated everything into ETH, gonna ride it out in best coin

user is wise