>That feel when you made it
>...but you don't have the feel that you made it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biXORNe4dhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hit half a million
>still want more
It never ends, does it?

It truly, truly, truly does not end. Let me give you the anecdote I experienced where I learned this for good

>Play Runescape for years
>Spend my childhood on it
>Aspire for 100k
>Finally get that Rune Platebody
>Best feeling in the world
>Play for many more years
>Involve myself in many extremely profitable things
>Get my first partyhat
>Feel poor because I only have one...
>Get a blue partyhat
>Still feel poor, only a blue? I need a spare one too
>Get a set
>Wait, I only have 1 set...? I need a spare

It never ends, it never fucking ends. This is why the world is the way it is.

Same.. I remember just this summer this dude told me he had 100K and he didn't know what to do with it, but that he was soul-crushingly lonely day in and day out and it meant nothing.

I thought to myself as apoorfag, What the fuck, if I had that money, I would never ever desire human companionship again, I would have no need for human kin.

>Finally got to 100K when BTC reached 19K a couple days back

>Still Soul-crushingly lonely and just want more money

Atleast with the dip I'm more thankful for the 100K I'll have when it goes back up amiright fellas?

Finally a good thread.

Roonscape

my nigga

The hedonic treadmill, also known as hedonic adaptation, is the observed tendency of humans to quickly return to a relatively stable level of happiness despite major positive or negative events or life changes.

Humans have survived this long because we can adapt quickly. Adapting to bad things is good for us. Adapting to good things makes us want more. And more. No, it doesn’t stop.

Forgot pic
Hedonic treadmill

Fuck me

This makes sense evolutionarily or we would get stuck and settle with certain things instead of constantly pushing forwards

This also might explain why women are never satisfied - they are the sexual selectors and if they ever were satisfied we may not have moved beyond early primates

Of course, it's not even enough to live on.

You have to fill your life with love. Money is merely a tool. Love/beauty/truth these are our highest values. You feel like you need more because you are craving something higher than money.

>poorfag
>up 3k in a day
>feel nothing

This is TRUE evolution.

Holy shit user thank you for that one

its almost like material shit doesnt bring happiness OP
really gets the noggin joggin

it's called dopamine

Should have sold phat sets for the dip

>berates his victims for using prayers even though he himself uses too
Lmao haven’t played that game in 10+ years but that is hilarious

Then I'm sure you'll like TzTok-Chad as well. Don't fuck with him

But don't you at least feel more safe once you reach 100K?

I need to 100% all my holdings to get to 100K.

But then I take them all out and have zero crypto currency. So I need to 4x my current holdings to have a safe amount of fiat and also enough crypto to profit from the rising market.

Holy kek, if you have anymore please post

user, here's what people don't realize

We're all talking about cryptocurrency being the future...

...it has to be the future for these gains to end up being real in the end. So why the fuck would you cash out?

user, start redesigning your life around crypto, don't just view it as some investment. Plan to keep it forever, I sure as fuck am never selling my BTC

same here bro, been both richfag and poorfag (currently in-between).. at this point watching my portfolio going -$5k or +$5k doesn't even affect me, I feel nothing

Nice IFs you have going on there. You are just afraid of people all selling out because the price will drop. I'm content with my $450k, selling out today.

I'm not afraid, do what you want, in fact I hope the price drops because that will let me buy more - I'm in it for the longterm, 10+ years before I will even consider selling a single Satoshi

We all are living a dream right now if we are fortunate enough to be able to invest reasonable amounts into crypto.

Because of that I still don't really understand what is happening and if this is real. I expect to wake up one day and all the gains went poof. That's why I want to have money in the real world as well. I don't have weak hands and I'm not going to cash out any time soon. I just don't want to be old one day thinking about the money I could have had.

This is a weird point in my life.

user, if you don't understand Satoshi doesn't have time to explain

This is the real deal. This is bigger than just a business opportunity or some stock you're getting in on early, this is literally the new paradigm of money.

Watch this video and everything by him if you don't understand already

youtube.com/watch?v=biXORNe4dhM

Capitalism at its finest, and it's actually a good thing believe it or not.
Profits are the best thing that could happen to you. The only better thing is mutual love

That's the thing. There will undoubtedly be greedy fuckers who lose everything. And guess what they all have in common with your average user who didn't want to sell? They didn't know when to be content with their earnings.

WHY do you think there will be a point when we have to sell our crypto holdings? The point is to move society to use crypto instead of fiat and existing financial institutions - there is no "sell point" where it's downhill from there, there's only an adoption curve which is exponential

> (You)
>user, if you don't understand Satoshi doesn't have time to explain
>This is the real deal. This is bigger than just a business opportunity or some stock you're getting in on early, this is literally the new paradigm of money.
>Watch this video and everything by him if you don't understand already
>youtube.com/watch?v=biXORNe4dhM

I worded this badly. I am all in on blockchain technology and I understand that it will change the world.
What I can't wrap my head around is that I have more money than ever before. One year ago I averaged 500 on my bank account. Now 6 digits are too low for me. That's the scary unreal part about it all.

Ah okay. I agree, it's kind of crazy. It's weird, it's a paradigm shift. I keep thinking, did people really get THIS rich? Invest $100 and they are now multimillionaires?

Well it's just that we are lucky. This is the first time ever when casual citizens and in fact the people on the outskirts of society - drug sellers and gamblers - stand to gain the most from a new technology because they adopted it first on the fringes

Don't let money get to your head and don't forget about what matters. We tell ourselves "If I get rich I'd do so and so" - make sure you do it, don't end up changing your mind once it gets to your head

Make a plan now. If you become a millionaire, what are you going to do? Pay off all debt? Pay off family debt? Go back to school? What. Make sure you DO IT don't just plan it

user, all of it is just bullshit made up so you don't sell. Get yourself some real money, maybe keep 1 coin just in case the price becomes retardedly higher in the future, or what you believe in comes true.

It's not bullshit user what the fuck?

You think superior technologies of this magnitude will just fade away and become nothing?

Our grandchildren (if you're not r9k dwelling permavirgins like me) will be thinking "holy shit, you got in at the start?"

I hit a million and it's still not enough. But I really feel 10 million will be enough... right?

Pathetic nocoiner here.
This game is not for me, I would have sold at +20%.

That being said, I'm glad you made it anons. If you're at 500k+ start selling while you still can. Don't strive to be nigger rich, you'll get burnt. Keep only what you can afford to lose in crypto. I'd advise 10% of portfolio at most.

Godspeed.

It's cool if it happens, but right now the only purpose this idea serves is to keep you from selling to protect others' money. It'd be amazing if the vision happens, but even if it does, how higher will the price of a coin be? A lot of people own bitcoin, you don't suppose a coin will reach 100k, making everyone in the world ridiculously rich, do you? Wealth can only be redistributed, and cashing in and getting half a milion is plenty. Also, assumimg that it really will be 100k a coin, you can just keep that one coin "just in case" and sell the rest.

user only the people who bought it in the beginning will get rich. Everyone else in the world will be buying BTC for $100k and not making profits, just holding their wealth in it. Once it reaches stable prices we will reach maximum adoption. We also need more environment helper software like trendy wallets that work on iPhone easily

It's not a matter of "if" it's a matter of "when" because the technology is objectively superior and makes all banks, payment processors, brokerage firms, title agencies, and all sorts of other industries completely irrelevant

it won't just "not happen" and if you're going to posit that as a possibility you need to explain how. People just don't care about eliminating massive inefficiencies in the market in the form of all of these industries? Good luck

Greed alone guarantees crypto will succeed because it's more efficient

That's not a really good way to do business. You should be aware that it's always nothing more than a sophisticated gamble. Do it safe and have real money.

I'm at $200k and I'm still depressed. Also scared about cashing out and paying taxes. Afraid I'll fuck it up then they'll take everything.

You don't understand what you're talking about my user

Anyway I'm not saying invest 100% in crypto, but 10% is not enough

I sure don't, but I'm walking away with half a milion and 1 btc in reserve in case it skyrockets. Good luck to you.

i thought once i hit $1m (from wage slaving/non-crypto investments) i'd be happy because i finally hit 7 figures. i celebrated by giving my sister who is not doing very well $20k in cash so she could get a new car, pay down some debt, and have a good chunk of change for christmas with her kids.

anyway that felt a lot better than making the money itself. it is comforting to know that you're not going to starve or that buying that new laptop doesn't mean anything, but it's not much more than that for me.

Bill Burr mentioned this in one of his podcasts as something happening to him.

After you satisfy your tangible needs, people start to earn money as a hobby.

yeah it kinda becomes like stamp collecting. once you hit $500k you now have the means to earn $1m through investment. once you hit $10m you now have the means to earn $20 through investment, etc.

Best thread in a long ducking time

I envy you. If you do it smart then you will never have to work in your life again and still make 10 million out of it.