Raiblocks

So far, XRB seems to good to be true. Tell me bad things about it that I am missing.
Will the ledger bloat like crazy or something, is the scaling hype actually bullshit, is it unsecure as hell,...?

And also, why Rai over Byteball/IOTA?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Certainly the shipped has sailed, I would be seriously considering taking my profits.

in for answers. also do they have any partnerships lined up? i think that's the biggest reason why iota took off in the first place, not really that tangle bs

People tell it is better than IOTA with 100x smaller marketcap. Is IOTA overhyped then or actually so much better?
Rai has its coin pretty much already in finished state. Only wallets and such to take care.

But iota isn’t finished, has a ton of partnerships lined up and is already worth 4 times that of XRB. Doesn’t iota seem like the big dog here then?

>worth 4 times that of XRB.

This is where Veeky Forums is at these days.

I dont fully understand DAGs yet but XRB supposedly has the decentralization problem solved that IOTA has.
Both are free and fast.
Rai focuses only on value transactions and does it well.
Their big problem seems to be marketing and no big exchanges. Rumors say that a new exchange is coming this month.
IOTA will definitely need/have DAG competition in the future.

XRB is 100x smaller than IOTA

i'll be brutally honest with you.
I have the sixth sense for detecting winners.
IOTA really never sparked my interest.
I learn about atleast 5 new shitcoins a day.
Though the past week I haven't jumped into anything new. But Raiblocks caught my attention.

I want to buy in but I'm not sure yet about what this exactly is?

what does the "you can solve captchas to earn raiblocks" mean? is this some kind of joke?

It was initially distributed by a faucet where people solved captchas. There was no ICO.
The distribution did just end however some month ago.
Now you have to buy it.

It was their way of fairly dispersing free coin. Hence why you see it flat in the charts up until recently when distribution ended.

This. It's Iota competitor. Getting 10x of Iota's marketcap is major profit already and you can be sure someone will try to pump it so it get closer to Iota. Like etc to eth

>>Im gonne say this 1 time. (ive bin right about 12-14 shitscoins) mostly 4-5x
>>Small market CAP
>>GOOD TEAM
>>LOW PRICE
>>Volume seems good
>>RSI is overdue

Buy OAX NOW, or be crying later

it's funny how you never hear about these shitcoins on biz until they actually mooned and are at an ATH. It's almost seems like the entire purpose of biz is to shill to newfags, but this can't possibly be true.

Railblock threads was actually here when it was .05, .1but thread dies because no one cares.
You notice it now because thread is being kept alive due to it mooning so it gather more attention and people posting in these thread to keep it alive.

Railblocks dev destroyed all chances of this going mainstream by his shitty reddit post history

Isn't iota a platform? From what I can tell raiblocks is just a currency. Hard to compare when one is a currency and one is a platform...

xrb will be top 30 coinmarketcap fucking easy..

>> 3934054
you could do captchas and some shit for small amounts of RXB in the early days. But they've since turned off distribution entirely.

I own RXB. The team is no bullshit, as in they keep saying they want to DO ONE FUCKING THING and do it right. Scalably fast, feeless cryptocurrency.

Some downsides. No smart contracts, no privacy-focused enhancement planned, fucking terrible name. They announced they won't be making strict roadmaps because they want to build this shit correctly instead of dealing with artificial deadlines. But you can see their git repo for yourself. github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks

What is coming: Site/wallet UI, which look like a C++ developer designed it - probably true. mobile wallet. encouraging node hosting. Getting on an exchange someone has even heard of.

Lmao no, not everyone is a sensitive toddler like you

I would buy some but 1$ seems bloated for an alt that isn’t even on any big exchanges.

Might buy some after Christmas if the price is above 1,5.

I think the name is fat desu. Raiblocks? sounds awesome in this sea of *anything*coin.

can you give me some info on the following:
what lang is it coded in
whats the transaction speed
how will they do feeless transaction without making the entire network vulnerable to DDOS.
why is it "better than tangle"
what exactly is this ?

I tried finding a youtube vid with the details but couldn't find any and im too lazy to read the whitepaper.